[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would money solve your problems r9k? Would you be able to find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 17123251389_bed3c3a1ba_b.jpg (304KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
17123251389_bed3c3a1ba_b.jpg
304KB, 1024x658px
Would money solve your problems r9k? Would you be able to find happiness with it? Let's say you get 100 million dollars, what would you do with it?

As for me I would just move into a wealthy city/neighborhood and live there the rest of my life. Free of any financial burdens and spend the large amount of time/money that I have on my hobbies.
>>
>>36651980
>buy a normal/slightly above average flat
>give 60 million dollars to my family
>rot there and die within 1 year due to drug abuse

The perfect life, it would definitely solve all my problems
>>
>>36651980
Id probably just try and make things that help people.
>>
That's a stupid question. What personal problem could a robot have that couldn't be fixed with 100 million dollars?
>>
>>36652044
Yeah I thought it was kind of a dumb thing to say too but what if an anon is crippled or suffers from parkinsons or something
>>
File: smug.png (12KB, 673x257px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
12KB, 673x257px
Money doesn't help you become less of a robot

t. trust fund babby
>>
>>36652261
I want to be you.
orig
>>
id buy a small private island, fly in a bunch of qt traps, and live the rest of my days in a sea of trapucci heaven
>>
>>36652261

why do you owe money on your credit card tho?

also, how does it make you feel that some poor chad can cum inside the woman you want?
>>
it would only cost you 10,000 dollars
id buy a whole bunch of drugs
do them all as fast as i can
last as long as i can
die happy
>>
Not so much the money itself as much as knowing what I did to earn it all helps.

Autism helps too since it makes me incapable of having tfw no gf
>>
>>36652261
Can you send me some money on paypal?

[email protected]
>>
>>36652344
I bought too many drinks one two occasions.

I once paid a thug to mug a Chad back in high school who pumped and dumped my oneitis. So I feel nothing now.
>>
>>36651980
Yes it would

Can't decide whether i would leave everyone behind for a comfy life in solitude doing whatever, whenever; or use the money to get evaluated and see if there is something wrong with me making me feel mentally like shit all the time do something about it and live an actual life
>>
>>36651980
It would help in that I'd be secure for the rest of my life and not have to worry about what's going to happen to me.

Otherwise I'd be the exact same, only with a more expensive computer to waste away in front of.
>>
>>36651980
I'd go to school for something art related if I had that much money.
But no it wouldn't make me happy. No amount of possessions would mke me happy because I'm a shitty person who hates themself.
>>
>>36651980
Money would solve literally all of my problems. I have lived in poverty my entire life and I would be able to get the healthcare I need, take care of my mother and myself, take care of my close friends, and help others in need.
>>
>>36651980
i'd give a fair amount to my parents. then i'd just buy a house in the middle of nowhere. i'd drink and smoke all day until i died eventually.

so yeah, money would solve my problems.
>>
yes, definitely. just 100k, maybe even less, would be enough to move out of this shithole and go wherever I want and go to school without getting into debt.
>>
I'd buy a mountain of cocaine,
Burn the money and overdose.
>>
>>36651980
Pretty sure it would solve many problems. Turns out you can buy anything these days.

>You can buy looks
>you can buy happiness
>you can buy friends
>you can buy respect (don't even have to buy it. Just have money and people swing from your balls)
>you can buy height
>you can buy a career
>you can all manner of drugs
>you can buy any kind of sex your perverted mind can conjure
>gay men can buy surgery to turn them into women
>gay women can buy surgery to turn them into men
>you can buy your way out of terminal illness
>you can buy significantly less shitty air travel
>if anything good in life exist, it can be bought in America

So yes. Money is literally providence that's more powerful and reliable than any god.
>>
100m would be nice at first but there would be 0 struggle left in life and I think eventually I would become very depressed.
>>
Yes, poverty is synonymous with robothood unless you are a wageslave who has money but hates their job.

Rich people have literally all the resources with none of the drawbacks to get better. If anyone here went into therapy they would get absolutely fucked financially and trapped by the system MOST of the time.

When I was a kid and I didn't have to worry about money, I thought life was kind of hard. But I always thought people were kind of whiners. Now I know what true suffering is. Its the same perspective of rich "robots". Its a very rare thing that a rich man can be a robot.
>>
>>36651980

Mostly, if I knew I had enough banked to pay for my living expenses (not extravagant, just housing/groceries/healthcare), I'd be able to quit my full-time job which I really don't like that much and do things part-time that were more fulfilling as well as have more time to volunteer and do things that actually make a difference.

A "mere" 3 million would be plenty for this for life.
>>
File: cops cm.jpg (331KB, 1134x1149px) Image search: [Google]
cops cm.jpg
331KB, 1134x1149px
>>36652261

Why do you have $169K in checkings? Put it in your savings account at least, though investing or CDs are better. Even 1/2 % interest difference is a lot on that much--keep $3000 or so in checking and save the rest. And yeah, pay off that credit card.

> fakeness suspected
>>
>>36651980
Long term I'd fund for everyone in my family up to my parent's cousins, nephews, and nieces to go to college, pay medical bills, buy a house, take a vacation, or go to private school. Invest 35 mil the week I get it, but hold off until I get the basics of my family covered.
My dad still lives in my childhood home right now but it''s filled to the brim with everything he needs to sell on amazon, so I'd probably pay to fix it up and have everything we don't need shipped off to the top floor of some storage facility. Then I'd probably bribe my gf's parents to let me take her in and live with her. I've been a few states away from her for a few years now and she pretty much doesn't leave the house when I'm not around. Then NEET with her for the rest of our lives.
>>
It has been shown that you're on average no happier no $500k than $80k

It all depends, would having $700k outright with no side consequences make you happy? Sure
Would having to work 80 hours a week to make $700k a year make you happy? Probably not

I want money more so for the prestige/sake of having it then actually spending it, I'd love the quantifiable proof (money) of what I had achieved with something but that's about it.

I feel at my current age I'm too old for a lot of money to be of any use to me apart from passing it down to my kids if I had any.

Growing up going to a super nice private high school, mingling with the future elites, getting hot CEO qt 3.14s and then living the college experience knowing you'll never have to work in the slim chance you don't get a kick ass job, travelling every summer break and having no money concerns would be GOAT.
>>
File: little with cat.jpg (86KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
little with cat.jpg
86KB, 500x499px
>>36652541
>>you can buy friends

You actually cannot. hangers-on who just associate with you for your money are NOT friends. In fact, one thing rich people often say is how it's hard to know who their REAL friends are.
>>
yeah the problem is making the money takes so long you get more problems than money can solve
>>
>>36651980
>100 mil dollars
fly my long distance gf over, find a rural area with good internet, live a comfy quiet life with her, some pets, top tier computer equiptment, ect.
>>
>>36652770

>Would having to work 80 hours a week to make $700k a year make you happy? Probably not

If I could suddenly make 700k a year working 80 hours a week, I'd certainly do that for one or two years. The 700k-1.4M would be enough to retire onto for the rest of my life practically. Having that degree of control over my life for the rest of my life would contribute significantly not just to general happiness but my ability to work on other areas that contribute to my happiness.
>>
>>36651980
buy warehouse, open a club
randomly turn away people at the door.
>>
>>36651980
Might have 15 years ago. Nothing will now.
>>
>>36652787
>You can't buy friends
>Literally posts an image of a bought friend
>>
>>36651980
Unironically, yes. I'd buy a new car, some supplies, a cabin in some remote beautiful area and spend a year of self improvement all alone in the wild.

Then maybe come back to society and use my money to make movies and shit
>>
it would solve a lot of them, yeah. with that much money, I'd buy a place in the Oregon countryside, with its own water source, enough land to grow food, etc. set myself up to be utterly self reliant. then, once the housing market inevitably crashes again, I'd buy whole neighborhoods in various cities, increase the rents, and live the ultimate leech life
>>
>>36652122
Anon probably saw people an hero for less and followed suit or went back to Rubbit.
>>
Yes. I'm a NEET currently looking for work, so I can earn more money. I have a pretty good savings from my last job, but want to make even more. So money would definitely solve my problems.

If I had 100 million dollars. I'd just buy a cheap house in a really nice neighborhood, and live the comfy life. I don't care about nice cars, fancy houses, and partying.
I just want to have my own house to lay around and play vidya in. The only expensive thing I can imagine wanting is a house, beast PC, and a 4k TV and monitor.
>>
money is not an issue.
I own a decent enough flat in a good area, a decent house and I have more than enough to meet my ends.
However, more is always better.
>>
>>36651980
no, I would still want to die.

Just fucking kill me already please. I really don't want to live anymore... even with the money and fame and women. Just fucking kill me, I want to die.
>>
move indawoods and hire someone to do all the daily busy work shit for me and grow weed and make semi improvised modular synth jams all day
>>
Buy a decent house isolated in the countryside, get a decent computer, get a decent guitar, get an ass load of weed. Then in a few years when my friends have all forgotten about me because they can't be bothered going to visit me, I kill myself and leave them all my stuff in my will. At least I'll give someone some sort of happiness then.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.