[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Semi autistic to the point you appear like a normal person but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tw.png (706KB, 922x476px) Image search: [Google]
tw.png
706KB, 922x476px
Semi autistic to the point you appear like a normal person but can't hold conversation or make friends/girlfriend? Simple. Move to an eastern country with a different language for your choice. I was an average looking autistic loser in america, couldn't talk to girls even if it was buying something at the store without sperging out, or make any friends, but moved to Taiwan 3 months ago to teach english (no college degree, just a basic program and I make more than enough to get by.)

The cultural barrier and poor English skills of most people I encounter completely invalidates all of my social awkwardness as a language/culture barrier. Most women prefer foreign guys too unless you're hideously ugly. You don't even have to look good, just take care of your body and grooming/hygiene. I'm dating a 6/10 qt while at home I'd still be unable to even talk to a girl. Plus the women here aren't bastardized (for the most part) by feminism, you'll barely see fat disgusting slobs who don't wear makeup or bathe or walk around in sweats or dirty jeans.
>>
File: 43265326326.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
43265326326.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>just move brah
Sure buddy. Will you make sure I get a visa, proper documents, health insurance, SSN, bank account, notify the government of my new address, sell my old house, find a new place to live, buy furniture and find a job?

I have about 200 dollars to spend can I do it?

Fuck off with your 'moving meme'. I have no idea how to even begin that fucking process to another city let alone a country.
>>
>>36651955
>find one of many open jobs/programs online
>sell all your shit and have a surplus to buy a plane ticket and rent for at least a few months (insanely cheap, at least here) in the city
>work without a visa or get one after your entry visa which isnt hard
>buy cheap health insurance
>open a bank account

This is intended for autists who actually have a semi functional level of competency, not full blown NEETS like the dude yesterday who had the thread how he's too lazy to shower for a month.
>>
the language barrier hides your bad social skills
>>
>>36651897
>just move
yea sure and when i go to one of these asian countries and they see me with one of their asian women. i get beat to death by a bunch of chinks or put in jail.
>>
can you elaborate on why they don't find you weird?
>>
that's bullshit. it might work for a few people but a fat sweaty neckbeard moving to japan or china or vietnam is going to be laughed at so much
>>
>>36651897

I'm trying to do the exact same thing OP.The western dating market sucks considering how many of our women are fatasses, leaving the men to compete for the rare women who stay thin.
>>
>>36652101
Well since Asia is a death sentence for lynching or other underground crap let's try this for Canada since that's where I wanna go anyway, or the US. (I'm european)

>be my graduate student
>no work experience
>don't get in
>look for job online
>nobody wants to hire and sponsor an immigrant's visa
>don't get in

So I guess the US?

>be my graduate student
>no work experience
>don't get in
>look for job online
>maybe one person wants to hire and sponsor a H1-B
>don't have money to prove I can support myself in the US
>don't get in
>>
>>36652174
The reasons I can't get a girlfriend or even friends back home is because I don't know how to carry a conversation. I say irrelevant stuff or interject at the wrong time and don't know how to even have a basic conversation with somebody.

In Taiwan, I speak some Taiwanese and most people speak some English. Conversations are easier because 1. They are interested in me just based on the fact I'm from the U.S., so I automatically have a redeeming quality about me. 2. Any awkward moments or strange/off topic things I say are automatically passed off as a language barrier/culture barrier. They always think either they interpreted it the wrong way, or that I tried to explain it in a way that would make sense to them and it didn't work. Even when I learn to speak their language at a semi fluent level, it will still be passed off to me learning.

>>36652161
Nobody gives a fuck, maybe in some remote fucking part of vietnam or mongolia yes, but in nations like china korea japan taiwan ect., some people might secretly be upset with you, but nothings going to happen.

>>36652212
That's what I explained in the main post. If you're completely unreedemable and a dirty unwashed neckbeard, then you have no choice anywhere. If you're an autist who's not obese and can bathe and learn some basic grooming skills, you're golden/
>>
This is why being poor is a requirement for being a robot. Fuck you, travel norm.
>>
>>36652520
>live with mommy and daddy
>work fulltime for 2 months and move over there
>work parttime for 4 months and move over there

not a giant investment
>>
How do you see yourself in 5 years? Teaching english?
>>
>>36652554
If you're capable of getting a job, you're not a robot. There are two fates for a robot: NEETdom or homelessness.
>>
essentially, if you're mildly weird, when meeting girls from distant cultures you are so far removed that your flaws are more easily hidden or mistaken for communication problem
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.