[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, the sun will be setting quite soon, I suggest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: pls b my gf3.png (606KB, 641x477px) Image search: [Google]
pls b my gf3.png
606KB, 641x477px
>"Anon, the sun will be setting quite soon, I suggest we build a fire and construct some sort of shelter...who knows how long it may be until the rescue force happens upon us"
>>
>>36650114
yes but I think we need to use your t-shirt for kindle
>>
File: goebbels.jpg (25KB, 356x460px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels.jpg
25KB, 356x460px
>"Where am I what year is this?"
>>
you know, we dont need fire to warm things up.
>>
>>36650114
a shelter out of what? lol. go lay under some tumbleweeds over there, useless cunt
>>
>>36650114
>this will never happen to you
We'd probably die but it would be worth it id be willing to give it a shot anyday atleast
>>
What is this we business?

I will build what I need and you can fuck off
>>
File: 1490972464781.jpg (80KB, 766x960px)
1490972464781.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>36650114
I'm an outdoorsy robot who actually could build a fire and shelter. But my acne and general autist demeanor would almost certainly scare her off and she'd rather freeze to death.

Tfw.
>>
>>36650114
If you die first bitch im eating you.
>>
No girls talk like this at all.
>>
>>36650114
>A week has passed. You've managed to find a river, trap some animals for food, build a shelter, and light campfires for warmth.
>Anonette pokes idly at the fire with a branch. "You know, I've been wondering. Why haven't you tried raping me yet?"
>You look at her in incredulity. "In the first place: I'm not that strong. In the second place: I doubt that rape would be that fun, since you'd be struggling the whole time. In the third place: If you got pregnant and then died in childbirth, my own chance of survival would be decreased. In the fourth place: If we were rescued, you could sue me. I could go on."
>>
>>36650114
isnt that a bridge right behind you
im sure civilization is close by
however, you wont be going anywhere until I impregnate you with my big black cock
>>
1. she's a child and her indecency is visible in that image, I reported you for illegal content

2. there is literally nothing for shelter

3. there is a literal road in the image, you will be saved within 24 hours.
>>
>>36651924
>She blinks, in what looks like mild surprise--but she's still looking vacantly toward the fire, rather than at you. "I guess I wasn't expecting you to think that far ahead. You seem like the type of permavirgin guy who resents hot girls for existing outside his control."
>You wonder what she's getting at. Is she suicidal, and intentionally goading you into attacking her? Or is she just bored, after a few days without any adventuring?
>You decide to be truthful. "I didn't say that I wasn't. Still, that doesn't mean I can't see the reality of a situation."
>>
>>36650694
Women always cave when it comes to survival.
They'll fuck the money with the most bananas.
>>
>>36651924
>>36652116

This is amazing, please keep going.
>>
i think a survival situation would be one of the only times i could get a girl to really fall for me
>>
>>36650114
Let me suck your pussy then to warm you up sweetheart. then you can pee on my hard dick and then sit on it. I light a fire in your teeny cunny.
>>
>>36653871
Would they settle for you in such a situation?
>>
>>36654014
it'd bring out my inner alpha since i actually have some knowledge on survival.
>>
>>36653120
I'm not actually a person who has even a smidgen of originality.

>>36652116
>"But wouldn't a 'realist' accept that not attracting girls is his own fault, and hate himself rather than them?"
>She's looking directly at you now. In the flickering firelight, making out her facial expression is difficult--but it seems to you that she's glaring. In your opinion, the "stir-crazy" scenario is gaining purchase over the "suicidal" one. Maybe she wishes she were hanging out with her friends at the mall, or whatever it is that girls are most likely to do for fun, right now.
>You blink and recall that you still need to answer her. "Intellectually, yes--it's a calculated decision that working out and pretending to be a nice person in order to snag a romantic partner is inferior to lazing around and giving in to my naturally-mean nature. Viscerally, however, there's no getting around the fact that greed and envy are default emotions for any human. Intellectually, I consider myself 'good enough'--but, viscerally, I still lust after unattainable goals."
>>
>>36653958
damn even the fbi is gonna cringe reading the report I filed on this one
>>
>>36654336
>"Or after goals that--for me, at least--aren't even worth it to attain, I mean," you quickly amend, having briefly forgotten the difference between your own dreamed-of goal and the standard one.
>"So, you're saying that you like to think in the long term, even though abandoning short-term goals constantly grates at your soul."
>She's thrown her branch into the blaze and gotten up from her seat, a small log on the other side of the campfire. She's walking toward you. You blink in some trepidation. "Y-yes, that's a good way to put it, I guess."
>"But don't you ever just... want to act on impulse? Live in the moment?"
>She's taken a seat on the same log that you're sitting on--but she's looking at the fire, not at you. She's leaning forward, with her arms on her knees. Surely, her careless attitude toward you is purely an affectation. She's obviously a crazy person, pushing you to attack so that she can commit suicide by Crusoe, or so that you can commit suicide by cop after the inevitable rescue. Or maybe she's *really* crazy, and has wanted to kill you since you both landed on this island, but her moral code requires her to wait for you to attack her first, so that she can claim self defense...
>>
>>36650114
I beat Terraria, I got this
>>
>>36654396
lol yeah let's lock up every male who has a functional dick and then wonder why everyone's a fag, a cuck, or a fagcuck
>>
>>36650114
Yes but first you have to eat all the eggs
I don't want you to be hungry while we're lost.
>>
I didn't know I was at the Fyre Festival
>>
>why would we need a rescue force? how could you not like this libertarian utopia?
>>
>>36653063
>tfw no $100 bill bf with bananas
>>
File: 1477604082196.jpg (1MB, 3728x3752px) Image search: [Google]
1477604082196.jpg
1MB, 3728x3752px
>>36654723

great game senpai, have a (You)
>>
>>36654685
>Still--assaulting her would be ridiculous. She easily could kill or blind you in your sleep in retaliation. She probably is utterly filthy, despite river-water baths, since no soap or toilet paper is available. She may even have a venereal disease--you've heard of people who spread HIV on purpose, and surely there are many more who deal with less-serious illnesses.
>You swallow before finally making a reply to her question. "If I acted in the moment, without thinking of the future, I'm sure that I would have been convicted of assault several times already. I have very little interest in going to jail."
>She's turned to face you. Her features betray no particular emotion. You stare back at her.
>Some seconds pass in silence.
>Finally, she smirks. "I guess the same thing would have happened to me, too."
>She gets up and starts ambling back to her own log. "We are all Trelawney on this blessed day..."
>Yep. She's definitely just stir-crazy. You hope she's gotten it all out of her system. If you have to deal with this behavior on a weekly basis, you may not last until the rescuers arrive...
>>
>>36654751
Sounds like a plan. Men are useless now that sperm can be manufactured.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.