[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a girl, we dated, got married, I bought us a house, we had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

Met a girl, we dated, got married, I bought us a house, we had a baby. Now she wants to go out all the time. She is always making excuses to go out without me, and she is getting dressed up saying she's going to see some friends but never answers my calls and comes back very late. Wtf man I want to die she is definitely fucking someone else while I stay at home and our baby screams into my face.
>>
Fuck off normie breedcuck
>>
>>36647996
Fuck you asshole. You don't know real pain
>>
>>36647981
Move out of the country.
>>
>>36647981
take revenge
>>
>>36647981
>2017
>being married
enjoy being a cuck
>>
>>36647981
Start working out, gain muscle, wear better clothes. Actually start fucking other girls
>>
>>36647981
This is why I don't trust women at all.
>>
They literally get off on making a man feel like shit, and men aren't allowed to retaliate by beating the fucking shot out of them, which is clearly what nature intended you to do when she starts being a bitch.
>>
>>36648485
>start fucking other girls

Kek. Do that, make sure to leave evidence. Used condom in the trashcan or dirty lingerie stuffed in the couch cushions. When she asks about it counter with she's been going out a lot so you assumed this is what she wanted to start doing in the relationship.
>>
>>36648485
originally do originally this originally

only way to get back at her without hurting the baby.
>>
>>36649253
All my time is spent working or watching our baby while she goes out to get fucked by tyrone
>>
>>36648485
>>36648554
>>36649253
so she can divorce him and take all his money? good thinking
>>
>>36649519
This too, I have to wait 18 years now to get a divorce
>>
>>36649546
Lawyer up, check into your states divorce laws.

Worst case, just start cheating like the others suggested but just don't get caught. Might as well get your dick wet.
>>
>>36648134
hack her phone, compile all of her cheating bullshit, lawyer up and get a proper divorce and keep all your shit. don't confront her , don't argue get proof and then get a lawyer. sucks bro i've been here, not married but 11yr relationship living together for 10 of those years.
>>
>>36647981
kill her

orignaslfdsghdf
>>
>>36649519
Cheating isn't illegal you dummy. You don't lose more assets for cheating. He can fight the divorce just as much as her and attempt to get what he wants.

How long have you been married OP? Most states require six years of marriage for ailmony. The kid is another story though.
>>
>>36649646
Why should men have to suffer because women are scum?

Like to the cheating Stacey bitch obviously she has no loyalty or sense of guilt. She probably wants to get divorced so she can go chase Chad. Why should OP ruin his life because it turns out (like all women) that his wife is a stupid bitch?
>>
>>36647981
raise your child to be a better person than her.
>>
>>36649783
reeeeee all women are whores.
i don't subscribe to that shit, i got fucked over hard, but i'm not going to let some crazy bitch ruin the rest of my life because she was a whore.
>>
Anon this may not be a popular opinion here but,
you brought a person into this world, everything you do from here on out is going to have to be for this kid's best interest.
>>
>>36649756
It's not that cheating is illegal, but it really depends on if it's a state that has a true "no fault" divorce, which would mean he'd be screwed, or if he's in a state that doesn't offer a true "no fault" he maybe able to get away with not having to give her as much.
>>
>>36649896
I agree with this sentiment, but staying in a loveless marriage riddled with infidelity is certainly not in his child's best interest. He needs to get a lawyer, and then make arrangements for himself and his child.
>>
She's going out again tonight and I'm babysitting. I wonder what she is going to do and why I can't give her what she wants.
>>
>>36649948
Have you tried confronting her at all? Or are you honestly putting up no fight everytime she leaves.

Take the baby and go to your parents' place. Seriously, you might as well act like a full wife and run off to your parents if you're not going to do anything
>>
>>36649948
Why don't you tell her you'd like her to "stay in" so you do something together? Jesus Christian what is this "going out" bullshit about? Is there magic unicorns outside? I don't think so.
>>
She is looking to cheat or already is. You also might be an embarrassment so she is hiding your ugly ass.
>>
File: kikkeriskikker.jpg (428KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
kikkeriskikker.jpg
428KB, 600x709px
>>36647981
DON'T YOU FUCKING CORRUPT KIKKER YOU ASSHOLE
HE'S A SYMBOL OF INNOCENCE KEEP YOUR HANDS OF MY KIKKER REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36649992
>>36650000
If I confront her she screams at me that she is cooped up all day and need some "me time" which I assume is slang for getting her holes pounded by multiple Chad's in a single evening. I've tried getting in her pants before when she gets home and she won't let me
>>
Put a tracking device on her to see what that bitch is up to
>>
>>36650410
Sounds like she is literally emotionally abusing you OP. Whatever she is doing "outside" can't be so important that she can't spend one night actually engaging with you at home.

Fuck I hate women. They're the worst.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.