[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>show is about how suicide isn't a particular person's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

>show is about how suicide isn't a particular person's fault, it's everyone's

>feminists miss the point and now think it's because of "rape culture"

Why did they have to insert Bryce?
>>
>>36647886
I swear to god you throw anything that even slightly caters to women and they frenzy on that shit. every retarded cunt on my facebook is posting her own dumbass theories on the show. All I see it as is how some dumb cunt killed herself.
>>
>>36647886
Just marathoned the first episode. Did I like it?
>>
Netflix has been disgusting with SJW shit lately

I really want this company to fail their original shows are garbage compared to HBO or Showtime
>>
>>36647980
>House of Cards
>garbage
>>
>>36647886
This show is shit. All her reasons were petty, except for the rape.

>supposed to be relatable
>beautiful popular "edgy" high schooler kills herself
>everyone actually cares

can't relate
>>
>>36648005
They paid once to make a real TV show and then they went back to making youtube-tier shit

doesn't mean they aren't bad
>>
File: IMG_0158.jpg (50KB, 900x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
50KB, 900x620px
>how sucide isn't a particular persons fault it's everyone's
It's ultimately the fault of the person who actually killed themself.
>>
>>36647886
Ive attempted suicide tons of times.
I watched 2 episodes of this and gave it a one star.
Basically some chick kills herself because she is a slut and made out with a chad who took an upskirt picture of her who showed it to her friends. SO OBVIOUSLY ITS WORTH DYING.

She then goes around making tapes to send out to people to guilt trip them from her dead fucking maggot corpse grave into blackmailing them to treasurehunt for why her vagina is filled with maggots.

Its gay and forced as fuck feministic SJW cuck shit. Like youre responsible for some cunts actions. Like we dont have personal responsibility. Like you cant face your own problems. If some bitch pulled that shit on me and tried to "blackmail" me, Id dig up her fucking corpse and skull fuck her and send a vhs tape of it to her parents with my own treasure hunt that leads to her grave and them digging her up and finding her corpse missing.
>>
>>36648078
at least she got the job done, unlike you :^)
>>
>>36648093
probably od'ed like a dumb faggot and died a horrendously painful organ failure death if shes most women
>>
>>36648078
I seriously wonder why bitches think a nude shot getting out is teh fucking end of teh world, If a pic of my dick was floating around I'd be like "lookin good buddy!"
>>
>>36647980
>bojack horseman
>narcos
The mountain of crap that is every other show is worth it for those 2
>>
File: caret.png (2KB, 175x149px) Image search: [Google]
caret.png
2KB, 175x149px
>>36648118
no, she didn't die that way
>>
>>36647886
Because Bryce is a real type of person that needs to be dealt with.
I bet you wish you were him.

>>36648147
That's because we live in a rape culture.
Criminals like to show off their weapons.
>>
>>36648147
it wasnt even a nude shot. it was a fucking panty shot.
>>
>>36648147
It's embarrassing. I can't imagine being a girl growing up now with all these fucking mobile phone cameras.
>>
File: jonsnow.jpg (123KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jonsnow.jpg
123KB, 640x640px
I thought it had potential, but I struggled to keep suspension of disbelief. The main issue was the fact that none of the kids just turned the tapes into the authorities, parents, or whoever - and none of them just threw them out and told Tony to go suck a dick.

There was also the fact that, besides Bryce, most people didn't do anything that bad to her. Or, I guess, not really worse than any other high school kids life. That I was a bit okay with because it showed that Hannah was mentally unstable, but I didn't think they showed just how unstable she was very well. It made her too likable, and made her seem to normal (until she kills herself).
>>
>>36647886
Suicide is a good thing. It's natural selection. It breeds out the emotionally weak and neurologically inferior people that can't handle life.
>>
>>36648309
Doesn't seem to be working very well, considering /r9k/ is so active.
>>
>>36648286
>I can't imagine being programmed to be a horrible thing and having people be able to document the fact you're a horrible thing

Girls deserve every thing they get, maybe if they bothered evolving in the past 2000 years they wouldn't have such a hard times with cameras or things documenting their literal daily activities
>>
>>36648204
>rape culture

See this is where you lost me.
>>
>>36647886
Show is so garbage, couldn't make it past the first episode. Maybe if I was 16 again, but it's just an insufferable mess.

Wow it's so hard being an attractive white suburban teenager, let's feel bad for her while she blames everybody who looked at her wrong in the hallway.
>>
>>36648070
"Fault" implies there's something wrong with committing suicide in the first place.
>>
>>36648320
I don't think you believe that. Or at least you won't believe that when you are older. I think guys have it harder now too with all the cameras, but just in a different way.
>>
>>36648223
then what the fuck!? jesus...how much more stupid can our species get.
>>
I'm in a lot of femmo circles and it hasn't been talked about at all.

All I've seen are like, news articles about risky teenz
>>
>>36648342
Men always have it harder, I'm just pointing out what garbage women are in general and the fact they complain about the slightest fucking thing
>>
File: effy-are-you-okay.gif (741KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
effy-are-you-okay.gif
741KB, 500x380px
Is Skins still the best teen angst show?
>>
>>36648286
fuck outta with that, cunts are literally posting twerking and striptease vids on snapchat and facebook now, but I'm supposed to understand when you freak out about a full nude getting out. I no longer want to have daughters cause I wouldn't be able to deal with her stupid bullshit involving every guy who slightly screws her over.
>>
>>36648364
Well Hannah didn't have an easy life per say. I mean her family was really struggling financially, college was at risk, she actually wasn't that well liked in school - had just enough attention to bring the wrong kind.

I actually think the show would have been more effective if she was uglier.
>>
>>36648367
My So Called Life
>>
>>36648378
Some are. I'm even a bit sympathetic to that, because when kids are young they do dumb shit. I'm certainly more sympathetic to someone who has a picture taken in privacy and then it is released in a public manner.
>>
>>36648319
Humans have a natural want to stay alive, that's hardwired in every living sentient thing. Suicide usually comes when you have absolutely no other choices left, most of these faggots are simply depressed but nowhere near as suicidal as they want to be.
>>
>>36648401
Claire Danes was such a qt
>>
>>36648411
I would suspect depressed people are more likely to commit suicide. /r9k/ is pretty young, generally males off themselves a bit later if I remember correctly. Robots are on the road to it.
>>
>>36647974
Back to /tv/

I wonder how this is not original
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.