[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> who /I impersonated House MD/ here? I am seriously thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

> who /I impersonated House MD/ here?

I am seriously thinking about doing that. Not the medical or drug addiction part but being sarcastic asshole towards everyone.

Will people respect me more and be just a bit more attracted to me?
>>
>>36647722
This is how i act

i have no friends
>>
>>36647722
I'd say it's a good way to get your jaw broken or shot if you live in murka, but then again here the assholes get treated ironically better, so I'm probably wrong. You have an instinct here to figure that if someone's being an asshole at a certain age, they have a reason to still be doing it and are untouchable.
>>
>>36647722
>how to spot a high schooler
>>
>>36647722
House can get away with being a rude, sarcastic, unsociable asshole because he is literally the best in his field; he is almost always (ultimately right) and his career and credentials back that up.

He knows that he is needed and that his opinion is worth more than everybody else's, so they just have to suck up his attitude and get over it.
>>
>>36647834
So you telling me to be myself then? It gets me nowhere
>>
When I was in my teens I idolised house and even bought a motorcycle and dressed like house.
Then I realised it was a tv show and if you act like that in real life everyone hates you.
>>
>>36647722
This is how I am in daily life. Super dry sarcastic assholic humor. and just like house most ppl are put off from me while a small few like my tactlessness
>>
>>36647937
Because you are nothing.
>>
File: 1489915659024.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1489915659024.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>36648285
Call the cops. I don't give a fuck. Just do it.
>>
apart from the few people he worked with who tolerated him because he was good at his job everyone featured on the show fucking hated House

it was usually the cripple thing that saved him from getting his ass kicked more than being a genius doctor, and even then he took his licks when he went too far
>>
>>36648285
The truth hurts I guess...
>>
>>36647722
I went to serious extremes with my House-autism
>got addicted to drugs in my late teens
>grew incredibly cynical and jaded
>got into the medical field (pharmacy)
>(accidently) crippled myself, my leg held together with screws now (walked with a cane for a while)
>performed "surgery" on myself in an episode of drug-induced psychosis
>tried to befriend someone whose ladst name was Wilson
>spent time in a psychiatric facility
>went to jail
>alienated everyone who ever cared about me
It made my life pretty awful, the drugs and apathy I mean
>>
>>36648475
How long you were doing this?
What state are you in, both mental and physical? Can you recover?
>>
>>36648578
My house phase lasted from roughly 2008 until 2015
I have mostly recovered from physical injury, but have a slight limp and I take nsaids to keep the pain away.
The drug addiction and incredible depression will probably be an issue for the rest of my life.
>>
>>36648672
Shit, man. Sounds bad. Have you got anyone? How do you live your everyday life?
>>
>>36648712
My family has started to come back into my life, now that I've been clean/sober a while, but I'm still pretty much alone. I go to work, go to meetings and waste time here, and that's OK for me at this point.
>>
I did this until I was like 16 and then realized it was the main reason I had no friends. For it to work you either have to be a genius or look like Hugh Laurie, which no one on /r9k/ is or they'd be doing something important.
>>
>>36648790
I work in a bank and work with credit applications up to 200k USD.

Also I practice law a bit.
>>
>>36648787
Good for you. It looks like you will be able to pull through.
>>
>>36648790
What does looking good have to do with doing anything important? I know plenty of good looking people who are complete wastes of space.
>>
My body is ready for this challenge
>>
>>36648977
Yes but fellow vapid people will let it slide. Why do you think asshole guys that are good looking get the girl over soft betas?
>>
>>36647722
>see a movie or tv character
>try to act like them
>get made fun of

I think we've all been there anon.
>>
>>36647722
>House can get away with being a rude, sarcastic, unsociable asshole because he is a fictional character
ftfy
>>
>>36647722
This would only work if you were House.
>>
>>36647722
You have to actually be smart to pull this off. House isn't pretending; he got that way by always bring the best.

By contrast, you are the worst, and no one will ever love or respect you.
>>
>>36649559
I am well educated but only half smart
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.