[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got stuck babysitting my girlfriends autistic and dyspraxic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Vqm9Tt3.jpg (21KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
Vqm9Tt3.jpg
21KB, 639x639px
I got stuck babysitting my girlfriends autistic and dyspraxic nephew for the night. He's literally the most ignorant, spoiled, retarded kid I've ever come across.
All he does is smell like shit, be as lazy as humanly possible, throw huge tantrums if he doesn't get to play vidya 23 hours a day, a he has no clue in the slightest about how to cook, clean or generally anything which requires him to fend for himself in the most miniscule way. On top of all that he never EVER has his phone out of his hand, watching the most retarded youtubers to ever grace the internet, at full volume.

Wat do lads?
>>
File: THE BATH.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
THE BATH.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
wait for him to go to the bathroom
brake the door
hit him in the face
throw him into the bath
shit on him
>>
>>36647305
>I got stuck babysitting my girlfriends autistic and dyspraxic nephew for the night

CUCC
U
C
C
>>
take his video games

film his tantrum

show to gf and her family

tell them its unhealthy and they're raising an /r9k/ user
>>
>>36647370

>thinking I don't already know this
>>
>normie starts thread on R9K >Describes an adolescent robot How Ironic
>>
>>36647411
That would be a pretty futile gesture as they have already witnessed his tantrums a million times.
I want to kick his head in, and then force him to join a boxing club and just cop the fuck on.
This kid is literally going to get eaten alive in high school.
>>
>>36647431
Green Text's dont work on phones I suppose
>>
>>36647431
I'm scared for this kids future, but at the same time I feel that it's his own fault, and his mother's for not actually doing something proper about him. He literally doesn't understand the concept of discipline in any shape or form.
>>
>>36647448
>eaten alive in highschool
what do (you) mean by this
>>
>>36647448

it gives you an excuse to take away his vidy aand make him cry tho
>>
>>36647492
Scared for his future? It's your gf's lil brother, fuck his future.
>>
>>36647600
Her nephew

Nice dubs
>>
>>36647305
>smell like shit
>as lazy as humanly possible
>throw huge tantrums if he doesn't get to play vidya 23 hours a day
>has no clue in the slightest about how to cook, clean or generally anything which requires him to fend for himself in the most miniscule way.
>never EVER has his phone out of his hand, watching the most retarded youtubers to ever grace the internet, at full volume.
Take a good look robots, you aren't fooling anyone
>>
>>36647676
Even more of a reason you cuck
>>
>>36647305
>change girlfriend's son to nephew so he no one call him a cuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.