[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Men/women make terrible friends but I want to spend a significant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1484779421329.png (24KB, 588x470px) Image search: [Google]
1484779421329.png
24KB, 588x470px
>Men/women make terrible friends but I want to spend a significant part of my life with one and have my kids partly raised by one
Why are people so stupid and shortsighted in their conclusions?
>>
Discussion bump
>>
>>36647164
Because the way you love a woman is special. It's not like love for a bro, a child, or parent. I want a women so I have someone to be intimate with on a daily basis. Girls make bad friends but they make the best girlfriends.
>>
>>36648056
How can a bad friend be a good life partner?
>>
>>36648273
Women are bad friends because they won't give a shit about you unless you are fucking them. Women are bad friends to the betas they'll don't want to date.
>>
>>36648314
How can a person who likes(?) loves(?) tolerates(?) depends on(?) you in such an incredibly conditional manner possibly be a worthwhile life partner?
>>
So
>Women make bad friends and only exhibit love in incredibly conditional situations
>Their love isn't genuine
>If intimacy weren't a factor there would be issues
>Could not love this person like you would anyone else
How exactly could you tell your self "Yeah it's a good idea to spend most of my life with her"?
>>
>>36648354

Because friends and relationships have completely different standards.
>>
>>36648763
Okay here's my definition of friend, or rather the purpose of one:

Someone who relates to at least one of the following:
>Shares professional/overarching ambitions and interests and helps or supports you in your pursuits
>Reassures you, provides comfort or a relatable figure in an alienating world
>Fun to be around and let's you embrace your inner silliness or recreational side
>Helps you know yourself and provides friendly insight into the inner workings of your mind

Why would you keep someone around for 50+ years if they don't fit ANY of the four criteria I listed?
>>
>>36648763
Moreover, what are these different standards?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.