[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently, it's not socialy acceptable for a man in his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: seems familiar.jpg (157KB, 900x578px) Image search: [Google]
seems familiar.jpg
157KB, 900x578px
Apparently, it's not socialy acceptable for a man in his 20s to have video games and animu as his main hobbies.

I understand that normies like to party, travel and sports. Is there anything else ? Because I don't like any of those.

And please don't say social media
>>
Beerfagging is cool now. I've met some cool guys and they actually knew what he was talking about.
>>
>hobbies need to be social acceptable
How about you stop thinking you have to tell people about them in the first place, nevermind need their clearance for them?
>>
>>36647166
It becomes an issue when they enter your room and you have mangas on your shelves and a 2k$ pc rig. The mtg card collection doesn't help either.

People just don't wan't to have anything to do with """nerds""".

>>36647103
Interesting.
>>
Music, visual arts, reading and writing are all good hobbies for an intelligent adult.
>>
File: 1492517159933.jpg (125KB, 1208x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492517159933.jpg
125KB, 1208x960px
This pisses me off too, how normies behave as if their hobbies are any better. Oh what's that? You went to Paris and Egypt and Japan and Chile? Oh that automatically means you're "living life to the fullest" by today's standards but out of curiosity, what exactly did you do in those places?

Oh, lounge around, fuck your girlfriend in American-style hotels, go to the beach, and post pictures of food on intsagram? Didn't learn any art history or expand your worldview in any way? Wow you must be as enlightened as a fucking buddhist monk after all that, motherfucking dipshit
>>
>>36647281
What kind of books ?

orige
>>
>>36647242
What's inside the 2K pc?
>>
>>36647491
Whatever you like

Originaler
>>
>>36647025
You dont have to go out and be a socialite
As long as you have something else, like cooking, playing an instrument etc
Most people are cool with vidya and shut ins
But people like it when you create at least something, not only consume what others have made
>>
Get into programming vidya, people think its cool and it's fun
>>
yes i got that too with a girl. she said i got turned off when i heard you play video games, i just figured you playing video games while i just sit there watching.
>>
File: 1490145343371.jpg (27KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1490145343371.jpg
27KB, 680x680px
>>36647565
>Talking to a Girl

FUCKING NNORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1489123201335.jpg (43KB, 356x621px) Image search: [Google]
1489123201335.jpg
43KB, 356x621px
>>36647025
those are normies hobbies

the thing is to just be confident in yourself

>some guy is saying hot hot some skinny chick is
>tell him you know I like fat chicks
>yeah, but skinny girls can be hot too
He actually went defensive mode. That's the power of confidence
>>
>>36647025
You don't have to tell the normies what you like to do you know
Just say you like hiking or reading or some shit
>>
>>36647025
Most normies and staceys I know have no hobbies besides clubbing/soccer, at least they didn't back in HS, and many normeis I knew played videogames to some degree, even a few Staceys played FIFA and some other normie vidya
>>
You don't have to let everyone know you have socially unacceptable hobbies
>>
>>36647897
They are not really unacceptable anymore
>>
>>36647910
Anime figurines will never be acceptable.
>>
>>36647973
lol naturally this has never been said on r9kuck
>>
>>36647910
>>36647973
I just saw a guy buy an anime boob mousepad at college

those things were being displayed out in the open
>>
>>36647973
He jsut said anime, not anime figurines
>>
>>36647421
This post is bang fucking on.
>>
>>36647421

>Jealousy, The Post

Oregano
>>
>>36647421
Great post

>>36648067
Nah, failed normies like you will never get it
>>
>>36648024
Doesn't mean its socially acceptable. It just means the guy is an autist
>>
Do you just consume or do you also create? Can you have intelligent discussion about vidya or anime? Can you make your own? Can you write a review? Can you tell what makes some vidya/anime good and some bad? Do you know about the people who created what you are consuming? Do you know how they did it? Are you interested or are you just trying avoid something else?
>>
>>36648092

Get what? That other people go to different countries and enjoy themselves while you're alone in your room?
>>
>>36647025
who the fuck says it's not allowed?
oh yea, the same mentally ill degenerates that want to turn normalize their cuckold and homosexual agendas.

You sure will end well by following their steps
>>
>>36648151
That spending a few days in a foreign country doesn't make you better than playing videogames
>>
>>36647242
Start making music
>>
>>36648067
I grew up in an expat family, and he's right. These people are literally the worst, especially it's their lifestyle. Low-tier normalfags who think they're cultured and superior to people back home because they live in Qatar and holiday in a Indonesian villa where they dick around and make fawning Facebook posts about how much we could learn from these exotic people they have barely any contact with and know nothing about.
>>
>having fun
disgusting

morewords
>>
>>36647103
they actuary knew what who was talking about?
>>
anyone who would criticize you for your hobbies isn't worth being friends with anyway.

and whos to say you cant like both of those things? i love hentai and vidya, but i still go out and do shit, i race cars on a local track, i go out and go to the grocery sto' and say hi to people, etc
>>
>>36648046
implyong
>>36648024
you sure proved me wronk
>>
>>36647025
>socialy acceptable

I think the trend these days is that less people care and more people are opting out

It's socially acceptable to prance around like a huge faggot and plow other dudes up the ass, who the fuck cares what's socially acceptable anymore
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.