[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new rule IF YOURE ENGAGED, MARRIED AND OR HAVE CHILDREN, you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3800.png (305KB, 407x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3800.png
305KB, 407x587px
new rule

IF YOURE ENGAGED, MARRIED AND OR HAVE CHILDREN, you can't post here. How are you even a robot, cyborg or failed normie if you accomplished those things?
>>
we don't need this "new rule" dumbass

you aren't a robot if you aren't a khv virgin male , it's very simple

Whether or not this stops people from posting here is an entirely different issue
>>
>>36645692
you aren't a robot if

>you have ambitions
>you have dreams
>you feel any emotion toward women once your dick goes soft
>you care about politics
>you're unhappy with yourself (these feels are your brain trying to instigate change)
>>
>>36645746
Nobody except normal fags are saying that

And the only reason you say that is because you think it's SO ridiculous to be a virgin, you see that little requirement and think it's impossible for ANYONE to meet it

Of course robots can have dreams and ambitions, of course robots can care about things

But you will never be a robot
>>
>>36645836
Those are the things I am anon. I'm also 2 years off wizardhood. The lines in the sand we draw are so arbitrary and retarded that my bullshit is exactly as valid as anyone elses
>>
>>36645667
>have children
tfw have a single child. Watch your wording there bucko
>>
>>36645878
why even draw lines in the sand in the first place if the first line drawn doesn't mean anything?
I hate you fuckers who have to impose on everything.
>>
>>36645667
That really should be a rule tbqh. No partner/spouse/offspring.
>>
Anyway, This needs to be put in the FUCKING rules
>>
| love black girls.
>>
>>36645667
Engaged male here, test
>>
>>36646117
It means any children, you dumbshit illiterate normie.
>>
but if you get laid and have a decent but not great job you are still a robot, I like this change although truthfully it isn't a change just a reiteration
>>
>>36645667
Because even though they managed to put up with me at first all of my failings and qualities that make me a robot eventually destroyed everything. No matter how much therapy and work I do on the outside, on the inside I am still fundamentally broken and unable to function in society. I had hope for a while. And now I'm just a shell occasionally filled with black despair and I am even worse off and completely isolated now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.