[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi robots, Few words about myself. I'm 20yo and at times,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1482326764822.jpg (340KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1482326764822.jpg
340KB, 3840x2160px
Hi robots,
Few words about myself. I'm 20yo and at times, I used to be very similar to you. I have felt lost, full of sadness, regrets and hatred. Towards myself and towards the others. Why? Because I felt alien and different than people from my environment. Because I wasn't like them and I felt bad because of that. Those feeling were haunting me for years. Until yesterday. Yesterday I realised something important and I want to share it with you.
Each person has set of different qualities. Own goals. Own preferences. Own dreams. Own enjoyment. Own strengths. Own weaknesses. They all combined, create you, everyone you know and all the people in the world. Everyone is unique. You are unique. There is only one you, you can't find anyone who's the same like you. Everyone is different. If everyone is different, then why would we all need to live the same way? You are your own master. Only you know the recipe for your happiness. You don't have to be like them. You don't have to fit in.
They may say or even you can think those things yourself: "They are all doing this, why aren't you doing that?", "They are all like this, why aren't you like them?". Don't ever let those things convince you. Don't ever let those things make you feel bad. We were all given one life, so live it like YOU want, not what the others expect from you. Only you know how you want to live your life. As long as you are true to yourself, don't ever let yourself feel bad about who you are. Choose people in your life who know that. Don't follow those who demand you to be like them.
Why did I write this? Because now, after realising true meaning of those words, I feel relieved. I feel like if I was carrying a really heavy burden inside me my entire life and now it's gone. It feels great. And I want you to experience this feeling too. I wish you the best. I wish you happiness.

tbc
>>
Thank you for reading this. It means a lot to me. If after reading this, you think that all this was just a bunch of truisms, then it's fine. There will be another opportunity for you to truly understand those words. Maybe like for me, something has to happen to you, so you can realise it. But I hope at least one of you will take this shortcut I created. If only English wasn't my second language, I would put my thoughts into words much better than this. But maybe there will be another time.
Goodbye and good luck.
>>
>>36645512
>They all combined, create you, everyone you know and all the people in the world. Everyone is unique. You are unique. There is only one you, you can't find anyone who's the same like you. Everyone is different. If everyone is different, then why would we all need to live the same way? You are your own master. Only you know the recipe for your happiness. You don't have to be like them. You don't have to fit in.
Unique isn't necessarily a positive attribute by definition.
>>
>>36645544
Yeah, you are right. My point was, despite this being true, it shouldn't be a reason for you to feel bad about yourself.
>>
>>36645512
Yes while we are all unique there are some general practices we have to follow in order to avoid being killed or starving, like having a job and forming friends that will form a safety net. And you ignore the fact that genetic mutations occur in individuals that cause them to not function like the others, and often times the main group will want to isolate or destroy these mutated individuals to avoid the whole social safety system collapsing.

It's a lot more complicated than just be yourself, the majority of posters here are genuine broken beings who will not get better because their brain is hard wired to fuck up, not only that but they are genuinely ugly.

At what point will you realize the world is bad for bad people and good for good people? We are not all in this together, as you imply.
>>
This whole post reeks of those naive views that only a 1st world woman would feel comfortable concieving.

>you are your own master, and you don't call to anybody but yourself

Spoken right from the source itself gentlemen, this is the ideological subversion poisoning young women's minds causing untold divorce and distress to society. This is why you don't have a girlfriend, because you are allowing this bullshit to be considered acceptable life philosophy.

It used to be you listened to your elders, you answered to a higher authority who taught you real wisdom, because wisdom is a tangible body of evidence, not a formless ideal inside of everybody. I am sorry to inform you but some individuals have more knowledge and wisdom than others because of their merits and real world experience, these people are literally better than you and you should listen to them, you would probably learn a thing or too and make some better life choices than just YOLOing it as you seem to discern is the best choice for everybody.

I am sorry but YOLOing just doesn't work in the long run, what these young men need is practical advice from authority figures on how to practically lead a safe and moldy prosperous life.

Women seem to think they have it all figured out, they have no idea how many people died for them to exist, how many hours were grinded for them to live their peaceful life.
>>
Why are people such special snowflakes these days? Life is tough, get over it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.