[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you really hate women, or do you just tell yourself that because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: plaid.jpg (76KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
plaid.jpg
76KB, 768x1024px
Do you really hate women, or do you just tell yourself that because you can't get one?
>>
>>36645434
I don't hate them and I won't get one.
>>
>>36645434
>>36645434
getting one isn't worth the effort. They pull shit tests and get bitchy
>>
Maybe I'd hate them less if I had a gf, but then I'm not particularly interested in that.
>>
>>36645434
I don't hate them, and I won't get one either.
>>
I don't hate women because they have two X chromosomes.

I just hate how most of them act/say/do.
>>
>>36645434
Why is it "just"? I think it's reason enough.
That being said, I don't
>>
>>36645434
>Do you really hate women, or do you just tell yourself that because you can't get one?

I could get one, but I won't because I hate them

Women need to be put into breeding farms. They have no place in society, they add no value
>>
>>36645470
fpbp

Hating things just because you can't have them makes you a cuckold.
>>
>>36645434
I genuinely hate women. Any sane person would hate modern day western women. They are superficial, egotistical to the point they think every man who looks or talks to them wants to have sex with them, selfish, closed minded and arrogant/evil. If Hitler had holocausted western women instead of Jews there is a good chance history would have sided with Hitler.
>>
Most of you are too much of a bitch to even get a female to talk to you LOL
>>
>>36645434
I hate most women because they are really shallow if you take out the biological need to fuck them.

If we all lost our need to have sexual contact, then women all around the world will be trash.
>>
the ones that hate women are usually
>gay
>rejected by all women because they have zero worth
>from a goatfucker country
>>
Does anyone actually love women?

Think about it:

>Chad
>>uses them as a warm hole for his penis
>>doesn't give a shit about them otherwise
>>they still flock to him

>nu-male/cuck
>>has to put up with all their shit just so they can cheat with Chad
>>will end up divorced and have half his net worth stolen

>robot

I don't think there are many men who actually love women.
>>
Not all women, there are a few exceptions. But it is less hassle to hate them all first and sort the outliers out.
>>
>>36645542
Someone had a shit mother.
>>
Why is it 'wrong' to hate women on the basis of me not being able to get them?
Why should I have any warm feelings for those who regard me as inferior genetic material unworthy of their time?
>>
>>36645434
I dislike a lot of men too, but let's be honest women are very hard to ignore. You'd be lying to yourself if you're a straight guy and said you didn't want some company.
And I think if you're a strong man with a lot of worth and confidence you can be able to lead a relationship where your partner respects and loves you without being a subservient cuck like so many guys now a days.
>>
>>36645566
We're all shallow anon.
>>
>>36645434
I hate them because they have rights at the expense of men and without the responsibility. What makes you think women have a saying in this country without the draft and without being the majority of net taxpayers? Women are the majority of voters and they get to decide if we go to war or not and they are not even doing any of the fighting.
>>
>>36645626

I don't think you understand what he is saying. He's saying that women have NOTHING going for them besides that hole between the legs.

It's true. Most women have no interests, no hobbies and no aspirations. All they want to do is leech of the various men they encounter throughout their life and spend their free time watching Netflix.

Men aren't like that.
>>
File: SLW6K8e.png (25KB, 228x239px) Image search: [Google]
SLW6K8e.png
25KB, 228x239px
>>36645434
>Do you really hate women, or do you just tell yourself that because you can't get one?
a little bit from column A, a little bit from column B
>>
File: feeling at present.jpg (9KB, 235x217px) Image search: [Google]
feeling at present.jpg
9KB, 235x217px
>that feel when no girlfriend to just bum around with
>>
>>36645596
It has nothing to do with my mother, simple woman. It has to do with the experiences and interactions and observations I made with women throughout my life as well as their behaviors recorded online. Women are trash and worthless, men give you value and meanings to your life. Because your purpose in life and the reason for your existence is to serve and please men.
>>
>>36645665
Yeah not like men who want to leech from wagecucks and spend their free time shitposting, watching anime, and playing video games.
>>
>>36645665
Men aren't like that because they don't have the psychological make-up or the social market value (inherited) of a woman. If you were in her position most likely you'd be the same.
I guess I'm trying to say it's pointless to hate on something for being what it is. Sure you can hate snakes because they bite things but at the end of the day they're just doing what they do. Best to approach with caution or not at all and then go on your way rather than spend time "hating" on it.
>>
>>36645730
I'm not a woman. I do agree with you though. I love men too.
>>
>deemed to be less of a man even though I'm objectively more successful and objectively more productive than most worthy man
>automatically labelled as creepy just because I exist
>must put up with their sub-100 IQ brains more often than I want to
>treated as a paedophile because some retarded spawn of them ventured within 2 meters of me

Tell me why I shouldn't hate women?
>>
>>36645730
seems accurate everything you see around you was build by men and women did absolutely nothing in fact women are destroying civilization men build by emasculating them and throwing them under the bus.
>>
>>36645748

Those are the minority.

>>36645759

Yes if I had a low IQ I'd act like a dumb plain bitch, too. But I don't. Nor do most men. Even "stupid" men have more fulfilling lives than most "educated" women.
>>
Here's a PROTIP for roasties:

Even most normie men hate women. Your bfs think women are stupid, mean, cheating, lying, bitches.

My friends are all normies with gfs, Chad, and non-Chads...whatever. All of them hold a certain disdain for women.

Every gf for them is the same story, "I'll put up with her hoping she's not like the rest of them" and eventually they realise she is and dump her.

Do you think that Trump's misogynistic attitude is somehow rare or uncommon amongst men?

After all, most men have 5 bad experience with women and 1 maybe good experience, maybe.
>>
>>36646010
Brads and chads have more disdain for women in general than your average robot. If you've ever discussed with them about women, the most popular men have very little respect for women these days.
>>
>>36645434
I don't hate women, but years of being a khv made me think it's not worth getting one.
>>
>>36645434
I dont hate women because I can't get them
I hate them because I've had them, they lied about caring about me, and replaced me sooner or later

Every woman i've had a meaningful relationship with (3) has abandoned and ghosted me at some point, despite the good I've done by them.

Women make fine friends, A couple I know are funny and witty, but when it comes to relationships, in my experience, they have no sense of honor, or loyalty.
>>
I don't hate them, I just wish one would accept me.

Every girl I've ever asked out has rejected me.
>>
>>36645434
It's my firm belief that women are emotional grown up children, so I just hate the ones that try to act smug and actually believe women are equal to men.
I used to think this was every woman and I hated them, but then I got a very sub gf from here, and she acknowledges the fact that she's immature and can't use logic to make sense of the world, and wants me to explain things to her and make decisions for her, and in turn she does everything I ask her to do.
I unironically love her and being with her makes me appreciate traditional gender roles, and I also hope more women realize that men and women have different responsibilities in life.
>>
File: smutny ptak.jpg (302KB, 1282x855px) Image search: [Google]
smutny ptak.jpg
302KB, 1282x855px
>>36646421
exactly the same as you anon

What will it take for us to be accepted by anybody?
>>
>>36645665

Pretty much this, there is almost zero reason to ever hang out with a girl over your bros unless it's to get laid.
>>
>>36645434
I don't hate women at all OP but I wish one would like me.
>>
>>36645434
>Do you really hate women
We hate that we can't have one.
>>
>>36646469

I dunno man, I guess I'll become numb to it eventually. For their to be happiness, there must also be sadness.

We're on the other side of the coin.
>>
>>36645434
I'm just angry, I get that its not their fault but I still feel a bit of anger. Although its more closer to not being to blame for causing some problem you have to deal with so you just assume someone else must be to blame because its easier than accepting that sometimes shit happens and no one is to blame for it.
>>
I don't think my opinion on women would change if I suddenly started to have lots of easy sex. In fact, I'd probably think less of them
>>
File: 1477686381230-r9k.gif (9KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1477686381230-r9k.gif
9KB, 633x758px
I don't hate women. It's not their fault I'm an ugly boring piece of shit
>>
>>36645759
Pretty much everything of value in the western world today was made possible by the efforts of men.
There's an innate curiosity and desire to understand the world and its principles that is present in most men on at least a basic level, while it's very rare in women.
If men were only motivated by elevating their sexual market values we never would have progressed past stone age.
Other animals are content with securing a high position in the hierarchy by fighting other males and displaying power because it gets them animal pussy. It's the reason they never create anything more advanced than shitty nests, webs and maybe the occasional stick with which they collect ants to eat.
A portion of human males have such a high desire to understand the world and its inner workings, that they dedicate their entire lives to their research and theories without it ever giving them anything other than the value of discovery.
This is only a small percentage of men, but it's present in all men on some level, and also most of the breakthroughs in science and philosophy can be attributed to just a very small amount of men.
>>
>>36645434
>Do you really hate women,
No
or do you just tell yourself that because you can't get one?
I don't tell myself that, I'm just not interested in dating, I couldn't get a gf all throughout school no matter how much I tried to talk to girls and I effectively gave up by graduation. I've since lost all interests in that horseshit. I don't blame women as being inherently complicated to fraternize with, I know it's outdated social structure that stems from primitive biology. Women these days don't need to be dependent on men for anything anymore, it they are it's cause they choose to.
>>
>>36645434
i love pussy, i hate the thing attached to it.
>>
>>36646010
is this why people like to see beautiful women getting killed?
>>
>>36645434
I guess both.
I tend to dislike their nature, and also to feel too miserable because I don't have the guts to try a relationship.
>>
>>36646065

I've always said Chad and Robots have the same views on women, one side's just attractive enough to fuck them.
>>
>>36645434
Yes. I don't think I will ever have a gf, it is not a day to day consideration

I hate the way Stacy will get counselling and support because her aunt died while I would cry at the back of the class and just be ignored. I hate how everyone assumes you are a creep just for talking to an attractive girl and Chad comes in between you and her as though he is a big hero. I hate how Chad could be a sex offender but somehow I'm the creep even though I am a kissless handholdless virgin. I hate how everyone picked up on the fact I was quiet and withdrawn as a teenager and isolated me, including teachers, some of whom more or less totally ignored me, many of whom were supposedly morally righteous leftist liberal types who rail against "deumanization" and "bigotry" then go right ahead and treat me like a subhuman. I hate how normies don't like the look of you, give you this death stare then try to find any excuse to get rid of you, leaning over your shoulder and constantly nitpicking at every tiny human error and flaw and using them to make people think you're an idiot or turn them against you.

At least 99% of women are like this and maybe 80% of men. Every time I meet a woman I can almost guarantee you she will do one of these things or something like it. I shower, I am polite, but somehow I still make women "feel" uncomfortable, and rather than question where these feelings come from they act on them and try to get rid of me, and they believe they are 100% morally justified in doing so because they are oppressed victim women. Then they have the gall to appeal to others' morality for feminist causes like banning the word "bossy" or institutionally discriminating against men in favor of women for "diversity". The remaining theoretical 1% are very quiet and I've never met any. Margaret Thatcher and Ayn Rand are long dead.
>>
>>36645434
Actually I get women, which is why I fucking loathe them. You see, I pull women, and in doing so, get to know what they want and why they want it.

That is why I fucking loathe the self centred, shallow bitches.
>>
>>36646010
>Even most normie men hate women. Your bfs think women are stupid, mean, cheating, lying, >bitches.
Because women are.

>My friends are all normies with gfs, Chad, and non-Chads...whatever. All of them hold a certain >disdain for women.
And rightfully so.

>Every gf for them is the same story, "I'll put up with her hoping she's not like the rest of them" > and eventually they realise she is and dump her.
Which is how it should be.
>>
Don't hate women, have had them, could have more, most women are just boring as fuck and not good for anything beyond fucking to satisfy your reptile brain. Their interests are boring, they are hopelessly conventional in their politics/views (most of which they get from media), they are vapid and seek attention and social status above all.

disliking women isn't even that uncommon amongst males though, of all social classes. There's an age old expression 'Women. Can't live with 'em, can't live without them' showing how most men just think of them as good for fucking and would probably not interact with them if not for their vaginas
>>
>>36646791
You see, here you are blaming yourself. It's not that you don't have the guts, it's just that you're smart not to be in a relationship. After a year or two in a relationship, how many, honostly, couples do you know who are happy?

None. The happiness in the relationship changes become lukewarm. That's why most relationships are ended after 5 years or are dead after 8 years.

Anyone who falls for the "open relationship", bullshit is an idiot. Basically, that's a golddigger with a silvertongue who fucks the street for kicks, whilst coming home to daddy.
>>
I strongly believe if we restrict women into work force and giving them money to buy stuff we would stop destructive consumerism of bullshit.

If men spend men spend on smart, useful stuff, women are biggest spenders on bullshit : make up, clothes, shoes, jewlery and other status showing crap.

Just imagine if that money and resources were deverted into building society and science we would be like 200 years ahead.

We are currently in "modern dark ages" where women are actually slowing progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeoA7J94NQQ
>>
>>36645434
Women have broken my heart.
I hate that they won't choose me and the ones that do betray me.
>>
The reverse.

I can get women no problem, and they're all vapid whores.
>>
>>36645434
>Do you really hate women

I view women as being amazingly diverse.

I hate the selfish, extroverted, bitchy, Stacy type.

I usually really like the shy, mellow, cautious, intelligent type.

So I have a really hard time putting those two types in the same category.

Same with guys. There's the loud, egotistical, arrogant, confident type of guys. And then there's the shy, studious, introspective type like me. I just don't view myself in the same category as those other guys -- it wouldn't make sense.

Sure, I know you can put all the people with penises in one group, and all the people with vaginas in another group. But I never really saw the point in doing that, because there's way too much diversity within those groups for the grouping to be helpful to me.
>>
>>36645434
I dont hate women, I really dont because if I did then I would want absolutely nothing to do with them. Women just piss me off because when a guy is acting stupid or whatever, you call him out and he faces it. He doesnt have a echo chamber trying to remind him that just because he shares the same sex organ that his mistakes are suddenly not his. That's where women kill me, they can never take a accountability of themself. Women have a empty concept of sisterhood where they'll support a fellow female making the most stupid fuck choices and cheer her on, but when it comes time to get in a fellow females' ass about something she's clearly fucking up on, then it turns into feminism, objection, sexism, etc. The only thing that would make me respect women more if they took responsibility like guys do. When a guy fucks up, his tribe lets him know. when a woman fucks up, she's pampered and coddled and assured that if she fucks up again then she'll be taken care of well. This mindset has made women in this day and age do teh most dumbest shit and not be able to be ridiculed because of the strawman logic they manage to come up with. I have this mindset even when I had a gf so the whole "no gf" meme doesn't apply to all of us. some of us are simply tired of this shit.
>>
>>36645434
Ive always been able to get women.
Ive been able to have anyone I wanted without even asking.
I just manipulate them until they ask me happily and willingly.
I hate women because they are emotionally and logically retarded.
They have no understanding of themselves or the world around them and are just reactive emotional creatures.
They react to stressors violently with their emotions and regard their emotions as their moral guide.
This is how SJWs and PC exist.
Now that I am a woman, I hate them even more.
I have their emotional intelligence and understanding now and it makes it even easier to control and manipulate people because I can read them and provide them with their wants and needs.
They all seem evil and act like children instead of being a moral, loving, supportive partner.
>>
File: 1448243656411.png (40KB, 809x994px) Image search: [Google]
1448243656411.png
40KB, 809x994px
I don't hate women, I just see them for what they could be and how far they fall short. I am disappointed.
>>
File: 1493261745271.jpg (85KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1493261745271.jpg
85KB, 960x716px
>>36645434
I really don't them. Like the whiney kid who complains when he doesn't get his way.
In my early childhood all the girls I knew where bitches to me so I can't imagine any who weren't at some point and will be again.
>>
>>36648105
its not even funny how true this is. There's a virgin chick now trying to talk to me and she'll try to bait me with the most innocent kiddy shit.
>>
>>36645434
do women really hate men, or is it cover for the jealousy that women have achieved so little?
>>
File: 1491987519165870513.jpg (462KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491987519165870513.jpg
462KB, 1600x1200px
>>36647236
You stated my thoughts.
I am consciously aware that the costs, risks and upkeep are miles higher than cost of the product itself.

By having guts, I meant a dumb will to find a mate no matter how many times one fails.
I am not one of these people.

Still, I am uncertain. Should I let myself go nuts and dream freely in my own head, or should I restrain myself and let the loneliness to continue on eating my soul?
>>
>>36645434
I hate modern Western women and prefer Eurasian and Asian ones.
>>
File: 1493171393065.png (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493171393065.png
1MB, 640x640px
I don't hate them, its kind of annoying yet fun to be so attracted to them though.
>>
>>36645596
Way to not even read his argument but Ill indulge.
My mom raised me alright but her behavior makes me hate her...along with the behavior of other women and men/
>>
>>36647661
>I have their emotional intelligence and understanding now and it makes it even easier to control and manipulate people because I can read them and provide them with their wants and needs.
Sure you do patrick.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.