[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my calorie count for the past week >Monday - 800

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1457185440888.jpg (36KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1457185440888.jpg
36KB, 632x738px
This is my calorie count for the past week

>Monday - 800
>Tuesday - 600
>Wednesday - 600
>Thursday - 1700
>Friday - 850
>Today - 700

As you can see on Thursday I slipped and had a binge. Will I lose weight at this rate? The scales haven't budged at all yet
>>
How much do you weigh and how tall are you? This looks like far too few calories to be healthy.
Normally you should not go lower than 1200.
You wont start losing weight immediately, wait a week or two.
>>
>>36644328
Do you do anything all day? If you do yous hould lose weight.
>>
>>36644328
What is your current weight and height?

So we can see what your BMI is. 800 cals is almost anorexic tier
>>
Looks like you have an eating disorder, tbqh. 1700 should probably be your DCI. Hell,I'm 5'2" and 125 lbs. 1700 calories is a little less than what I have to eat to maintain my weight at my height.
>>
>>36644385
154 pounds and 5 foot 6 inches
>>
>>36644397

*meant to write that 1700 is a little more than what I have to eat
>>
You realise eating that little will put your body in starvation mode and you'll be skinny fat?

You need to exercise if you're gonna die that much
>>
You should be losing at 5'6, but are you sure those numbers are accurate? They're very low desu.
>>
>>36644407

Are you a boy or gril? Originally
>>
>>36644407
Yeah, you should eat 1200 and would probably lose two pounds a week or so.
>>
>>36644422
I do 50 push ups and 50 sit ups a day. I also cycle for an hour a day.

>>36644437
I'm just reading the numbers off the packet. For today I had 600g of chicken which said it was 97 calories per 100g so I logged it as 600 calories. I then had two jellies at 50 calories each, according to the packet.

>>36644447
Not relevant
>>
>>36644508

Yeah it is. Women need more body fat then men. Therefore healthy women weigh more than healthy men at the same height.

You fucking virgin. Don't sass me.
>>
>>36644422
Cut this "starvation mode" meme out right now. Yeah he'll lose muscle as well but that's to be expected in any deficit; you don't suddenly drop drastically in the amount of energy your body needs just because you aren't taking in enough
>>
>>36644681

As soo as he returns to a normal DCI all the weight is going to come right back on though. He'll be yo-yo dieting for the rest of his life. Especially considering the fact that he's not too far away from a healthy BMI to begin with. He might as well do it the right way the first time around instead of falling for the crash diet meme.
>>
>>36644559
The question isn't about maintaining a "healthy weight" it's about losing weight.
>>
>>36644328
Sounds like you're doing well. Keep up the good work and also start increasing your physical activity to expedite the process.
>>
>>36644559
women do have a higher body fat percentage compared to men but men have more muscles, which weigh a lot more than fat, so no: healthy women aren't heavier than healthy men of the same height
>>
>>36644328
OP if you're slipping after three days of a diet, or even once a week, you need to rethink your weight loss strategy.

Also you're not eating enough. If you're going to count calories you should at the very least figure out your TDEE and find an appropriate deficit for your goals.

Someone your weight and height with light weekly exercise should be getting about 2000 calories a day to maintain their weight. A calorie deficit of 500 a day relates to about a pound of weight loss a week. So if you're aiming to be about 10lbs lighter, you could accomplish that in a few months with a far less punishing regime that you're currently inflicting on yourself.
>>
Nothing wrong with one high calorie cheat day a week. You have to up your daily calories tho,you have to eat nothing but veggies and chicken tho. If you want to improve how you look, eat 1200 healthy calories and do one of those extreme workout videos. Your weight wont change much cuz muscle building, but youll feel better and have less fat/Become hot. Dont worry about the scale my friend
>>
>>36644328
don't listen to the ones telling you that this is too low. as long as you're getting all your vitamins, you're good.

weight loss is different for each person, but this is my normal calorie intake level as well and I'm losing weight with it. good luck, anon!
>>
Eat less.

:)
No really. I've lost 77 pounds without doing more than just walking as exercise. And all I did was drink coffee and mostly soup. Also it's gonna take longer than a week unless your severely restricting.
>>
youre going to mentally fuck yourself eating 800 cals a day my friend
>>
>>36644407
>154 pounds
Get the fuck out of here you attention-seeking homo faggot. You need to be pushed off a building
>>
>>36644744
definitely a woman.

post your tits
>>
>>36644508
Ok OP but did you bake the chicken in oil or anything? You need those calories.

With the numbers you posted the weight should be sliding off.
>>
>>36644328
Are you burning more than those calories a day? Then yes.

Are you just being a lazy fuck as per usual and not burning those calories?
Then no.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.