[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Date a girl for four years >She ends up leaving me and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: goku.png (412KB, 550x568px) Image search: [Google]
goku.png
412KB, 550x568px
>Date a girl for four years
>She ends up leaving me and living with a guy for a few months that threatens her, abuses her, says he is going to kill her and harasses her months after they break up
>She comes back to me and I treat her well, we get along fine
>She leaves me again, not because I did anything, in her own words I "did everything right" I was nice to her, I spent time with her and talked to her every day, I treat her right and love her and support her while she gets over the PTSD the last guy she left me with gave her
>A few weeks after she leaves me, she gets drunk and some guy rapes her in the ass

I told her that I was there for her last time she left me and got with an abuser and I won't be there for her this time. I didn't rape, hurt, or threaten her. I was good to her. I told her I probably should have raped her because it seems like those kinds of people always get a free lunch and a better deal than I got. She should make better choices in the future. Am I wrong?
>>
>>36644050
>I told her I probably should have raped her
She's a cunt but that's probably not the way to go about it
>>
>>36644050

I ran out of characters in this post, so to continue to elaborate. I know I'm being a cold asshole if something actually traumatic happened to her. But I'm also just standing my ground. It probably crosses a line to tell her that I should have raped her too and that its her fault for making poor choices, but at the end of the day, this is the second time this had happened. Chad gets to rape her and then she talks to me about it afterwards. I'm not fucking having it. I don't care if this makes me a monster in her eyes. Its clear I was never going to get back with her anyways so why should I respond to this like a simpering little bitch? It's her fault. I never would have done that to her even though I had the chance many times.

I feel taken for granted.
>>
>>36644109
Girls don't like men who are too nice, no need to act like that with them, sure be supportive but don't agree with her on everything, don't be her "yes-man" because she won't see you as a potential bf, and lets be real here you're not a fucking angel, don't play the overly-nice-guy act because she can easily look through it, be tough, be manly, treat her the same way you'd treat a male friend going through some shit, and don't force yourself to do anything to please her. I know its too late but if something happens and she goes back to you just know what to do
>>
>not getting a muslim waifu instead of a western whore

yerr done goofed
>>
>>36644109
Your dignity was gone the first time you took her back. So you just looked even more pathetic attempting a sudden, hotheaded grasp at dignity after the fact. She keeps getting abused because she can't help but crave aggressive macho cock. Doesn't matter how well you treat her if you don't spark that primitive craving. If you tried to force that spark you'd probably fail anyway.
>>
Never treat a woman like an equal, they hate that.

Women know they're second class citizens, and they love being overpowered and mistreated because they want to feel below their partner, like a child wants to feel some father figure is watching over them.

The idea that being nice to girls and treating them with respect will attract them is a joke. Treat your girl like dirt and she'll cling to you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.