[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was my last real life friend and now it feels like hes avoiding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170429-123148.jpg (611KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170429-123148.jpg
611KB, 1080x1920px
This was my last real life friend and now it feels like hes avoiding me. Should i just accept im naturally going to be lonely and just learn how to not go insane from lack of socializing?
>>
Don't spend your time on people who aren't making any effort (he clearly isn't interested). Sorry man
>>
>>36644133
I dont have anyone else left though.
>>
>>36644360

where are you? maybe you can make a robot friend from here?
>>
>>36644489
The shittiest place on earth, Northern Michigan
>>
>>36644536

well i can't be your friend, i live in england, i haven't had a friend for over a decade now
>>
>>36644674
i live in england anon
m-maybe we could be friends?
>>
>>36644764

nope, you'll report me for being on disablity like my mum's ex lodger and his dad did, they both were phoning up saying i was fine, so i ended up having to go through the whole humiliating process all over again
>>
>>36644812
wow you seem really creepy and non-fun
i take it back
>>
>>36644133
This is the best advice I ever took. Life's so much easier if you just give up on people who don't actually give a shit.
>>
>>36644882

yeah well that's literally what happened, and i suffer greatly when i had to be called in again to determine if i am functional or mentally unstable, shit sucked and it felt like i was goign to die of heart attacks and shit caused by the stress
>>
>>36644812
If someone did that to me, I'd make sure they'd end up as a missing person. :)
>>
>>36644536
It seems comfy up there, you get all the cool off road trails and shit. I live by Detroit . Detroit is fine (the non impoverished parts), but I live at a drive through suburb. I'd rather live up north by nature, since all I do is sit inside all day anyway. It's too industrial down here.
>>
>>36644999
Its really not. The entire place caters to alcoholic baby boomers and hipsters who major in brewery. If youre under 21 like me (19), what the fuck are you meant to do? Theres a reason theres a huge heroin problem here, its because kids have nothing to do here.
>>
>>36643893
I did this to one of my friend. He noticed that I'm avoiding him a bit and that I prefer to hang with other friends than him. I didn't make any effort to improve the relationship. He'll probably think it's his fault for being too weird. And he'll hate himself more. I hope he realize he was too clingy
>>
File: suicideplease.jpg (44KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
suicideplease.jpg
44KB, 300x450px
>>36645268
Haha yeah I'm ghosting on a crippled guy because he has no other friends and wouldn't leave me alone. I don't want to get charged with suicide like that one girl did to her bf over text, so I'm just maintaining radio silence and hoping that he figures out the hint for himself and commits sudoku here pretty soon. Fucking cringeworthy defective retards, lol.
>>
I have absolutely 0 friends and I kind of love it.

I actually kind of hate socializing. I hate people in general. I don't like the awkward smalltalk, bullshit "parties," etc. It's really hard for me to find people I naturally gravitate toward. Sometimes I'll make a "friend" over the internet and keep in contact with them for maybe a week. Then we both get bored of each other and stop.

Every. single. time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.