[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the best one liner to say after kicking someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 127996_pillowmint_nutshot.jpg (115KB, 600x664px) Image search: [Google]
127996_pillowmint_nutshot.jpg
115KB, 600x664px
what is the best one liner to say after kicking someone in the gonads ?
>>
Sumimasen n_n
>>
If you cross me again i will rip out what remains of your testicles and gouge your eyes with a rust spoon.
>>
Its not really a one liner but when youve fucked someone up and they are one theground, stick your fingers down your throat and puke on them. This goth kid in school did that to his bully one day and it was the coolest thing ive ever witnessed. He got a qt emo gf shortly after
>>
File: THAT'S_MY_PURSE!.jpg (81KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
THAT'S_MY_PURSE!.jpg
81KB, 400x289px
>>36643562
That's my purse

Originalism
>>
> I had a ball, hope you got a kick out of it
>>
>>36644110
this is the only correct answer available to anyone
>>
>>36644080
>be in highschool
>there's a skinny goth kid who is a really nice guy
>always get terrorized by a big jock chad dumbass
>one day during lunch jockchad goes up to gothbro and pours his Dr pepper all over gothbros food
>goth bro jumps up covered in pop and yells WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAR YKU PIECE OF SHIT
>jockchad says 'fuck you don't ever talk to me like that you weird fuck'
>jockchad pushes gothbro on the shoulder and almost loses balance
>gothbro straight up knees jockchad in the balls as hard as he can
>jockxhad falls to floor moaning in agony
>who cafeteria is silent and watching
>gothbro grabs his little milk and looks like he's about to pour it on jockchad
>gothbro pauses for a second and just chugs the milk
>throws empty container at jockchad and leans over him
>gags himself with fingers and pukes with the force of a thousand suns all over jockchad
>Stacie's are screaming but you can hear the random hoots and hollars from fellow weirdos
>jockchad gets to go home
>gothbro suspended for 2 weeks but comes back and ends up with a 8/10 emo chick. No one fucks with him anymore
>>
Say cheese
>>
Kick them in the balls and state how you have an incest fetish
>>
>Whats the capital of Thailand?
>BANGKOK

classic
>>
>>36645525
Oh shit this one brings back some trauma.
>>
>>36644502
God I love it when nutshots are used on dicks like that
>>
GOOOOOO0OOOAL
>>
File: IMG_1420.jpg (89KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1420.jpg
89KB, 750x732px
>>36643562
>>you've been hit by, you've been struck by a smooth criminal
>>autistically dance away
>>
>>36644502
Beautiful. If i was still at school i would defended myself more. Ugh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.