[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why suicide is not socially acceptabe way to solve all problems?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1488258445289.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488258445289.png
30KB, 633x758px
Why suicide is not socially acceptabe way to solve all problems? Is it because 1% doesnt want to lose slaves?
>>
It reminds people of how shit life is.
>>
Legally speaking, the supreme court has held that the state has a compelling interest in preserving human life
>>
The only reason I personally don't kill myself is because the concept seems fucking weak-minded.
>brain is supposed to keep me alive
>my brain decides it wants to kill me
>>
File: Capture.jpg (149KB, 1569x950px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
149KB, 1569x950px
>>36642750
That actually seems to be the case. According to the US statistics, each suicide costs """someone""" ~$1m, even if that person was only worth $10k.
>>
>>36642892
Your brain is supposed to make it better for humanity. Most of the times it is better for a human being to stay alive and compete with others for resources and pussy such that the best genes(according to nature) will be passed. But sometimes you are so hopeless that your brain just want you dead so you wont consume valuable resources. Just my thoughts.
>>
>>36642813
Why is it bad to remind people about it?
>>
because you will make life shit for everyone around you. those few friends you have, parents who just try their best to raise you, your dog, cat, whatever. besides, why not just rise above it and make changes? you only want to commit suicide because being better takes work and you're too lazy to deal with your problems.
>>
>>36643207
You are right, I am just lazy to fix my stuff. But again, why is it bad? People were lazy to do maths by hands - they invented computer. People were lazy to hunt and gather, thwy invented farming.
And how does my auicide makes anything worse for my parebds and friend?
>>
>>36643325
>People were lazy to do maths by hands - they invented computer.
people were tired of doing maths by hands, not lazy.
>People were lazy to hunt and gather, thwy invented farming
pretty sure it wasn't because of laziness. besides, farming is way harder than hunting and gathering, it makes no sense.

>And how does my auicide makes anything worse for my parebds and friend?
maybe because they fucking care about you? if you wouldn't feel anything when they died, the problem is you. man, even splitting with a friend/girlfriend/boyfriend makes life shit for someone, imagine what suicide does for them. just get up and fucking do something, you'll thank yourself later.
>>
>>36643432
>people were tired of doing maths by hands, not lazy.
In other words they were lazy, are you retarded? Laziness is the driving force behind creative intelligence. Even Hitler knew this.

I'll say this: your parents/family/whatever don't matter. They're star dust. They'll die and join you in the eternal void eventually just like everyone else
>>
>>36643432
What does that mean "care"? If my parents decided to have a child in a shithole, they definitely didnt care about me.
People were tired of doing maths in paper, and I am tired of pointless self improvement while my peers are having fun.
>>
>>36642750
Because society doesnt want you to realize that it's the power of the insividual. See it costs society hundreds of thousands of dollars to raise a kid for 18 years and teach him useless shit. Then for him to off himself before making it back or even working is loss. Then to top it off there's the fact that it's slightly contagious. If that were enough, we're a special generation (using wiki def of millennials) because our parents have such lavish lifestyles and extensive debts and investments that they need us to work to support them starting in the next several years. If tons of us were to off ourselves it would disrupt everything and some parents would auddenly have no safe plan for the future.
Wouldn't that be grand?
>>
File: 2cc.jpg (35KB, 558x480px) Image search: [Google]
2cc.jpg
35KB, 558x480px
>>36642986
>white males, 7 of 10
>white males mostly middle-aged

is middle age a curse? or is it just the balding of the head?
>>
>>36643515
being tired of something and being lazy are two different things. tired of doing something means you are fed up, and being lazy means getting off your fat ass and doing something in the first place.

and that whole star dust crap and life doesn't matter - yeah, that's all the laziness out of you talking. if you didn't jack off 5 times a day and generally tried doing something for yourself and by yourself, you wouldn't feel like such an autist.

>>36643525
one thing we as people want out of life is to leave a landmark. their landmark was you. them raising you was their responsibility, and if they failed it's their problem. but if you keep blaming them you're just going to live a shitty life.

>pointless self improvement while my peers are having fun
chances are you're better than them. here's the thing: they just don't care. neither should you. find people you enjoy spending time with and have fun. fuck what your peers are doing.
>>
>>36643701
They dont care becase they have their basic needs satisfied. There are things normal person cant just not care about, like you cand just foeget about your dying child or not having sex.
>>
File: 1415093691696.jpg (39KB, 519x476px) Image search: [Google]
1415093691696.jpg
39KB, 519x476px
>>36643701
Laziness is defined as not wanting to commit energy to a task (ie no longer wanting to do manual calculations). You're making an arbitrary distinction because you don't like where the rational argument will take you.

>and that whole star dust crap and life doesn't matter - yeah, that's all the laziness out of you talking
Literally not an argument, come back when you've grown a brain
>>
>>36643666
Probably bad divorces tbqh pham.
>>
>>36643207
>why not just rise above it and make changes?

how do I get better long term memory, social ability, and intelligence? how do I make my shoulders wider? how do I get a more attractive face? how do I make my dick bigger? how do I start over as a teenager so I can have life experiences at a normal age?
>>
>>36643666
Multiple factor contribute, I assume. No kids, shitty job, debts, don't want to get old and body is already starting to fail, no wife, just sick of it all, etc etc.
>>
>>36643207
The people around you cease to exist when your brain stops functioning. If you don't exist then you can't observe them so it doesn't matter. Don't be a fucking cuck.
The ONLY reason not to kill yourself is because of your natural, in-built instinct to keep your brain alive. Even when it can be logically reasoned that the only possible course of action is to kill yourself, you still have a mental block that prevents it. I know that I should kill myself and all other lifeforms in the universe should do the same but it's impossible to get past the barrier that prevents this. So I instead just resigned myself to death whenever it happens to arrive. And if I somehow manage to override my instinct then I'll do it instantly.
>>
>>36645230
I love you. Although, one exception I would ultimately have is if I had children or dependents. Your argument still stands, but a lot more people would find you absolutely reprehensible, even in pro-suicide sites.
Suicide is hard because of the survival instinct, and pain. I guess pain is still a part of the survival instinct though. If I had access to painless methods, then I would instantly commit suicide too.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.