[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of dominant women? Not the subs. Just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3798.jpg (133KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3798.jpg
133KB, 1080x1349px
What do you guys think of dominant women? Not the subs. Just regular guys.

Would you date one?
>>
Pros

You can get away with taking less initiative

Cons

Once she decides she's done with you, she's not likely to stick around, whereas a more submissive type may out of dependence or other issues

Not for me, but I can understand the appeal
>>
>>36642601
are you asking normies? cuz i'll chime in.

I prefer the dominant role in bed. which works for me because many women seem to be sexually submissive by nature. i've never encountered a dominant woman, but it's not like, i've fucked dozens of girls or anything, so my saying that doesn't mean much.

if i was dating a girl who turned out to be super dom i'd give it a shot, but who knows how much i'd like it, y'know?
>>
File: IMG_0902.jpg (37KB, 438x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0902.jpg
37KB, 438x498px
Women aren't dominant

At best you have high testosterone bitches who are just mean and selfish

They want even more dominant men

t. Fucked a bunch of lawyer and MBA chicks in jew york
>>
Huge turn off. Women are incapable of being dominant so they just act like a cunt cranked up to 11, then say we can't handle a stronk womyn. Fuck that shit. You can be assertive without being a fucking bitch.

I wouldn't date one unless she learned to act like a woman around me.
>>
File: IMG_0918.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0918.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>36642893
Dominant chicks love talking shit, mindgames, and trying to belittle you. If you seem butthurt or insecure they just giggle and never call again.

It's insufferable because at least normal chicks will let up on the powerstruggles for a while. On the upside, dominant chicks love the kinky shit once you've proven how alpha and dgaf you are.

>hot wax
>handcuffs
>leashes
>cat/dog ears
>anal fisting
>nipple clamps
>choking
>slapping
>biting
>butt plugs
>spit
>scratching
>hair pulling
>daddy-daughter roleplay
>petplay
>slaveplay
>paddles
>rough anal
>name calling
>blindfolds
>noseplugging
>wrestling

Especially rape roleplaying. One lady outta nowhere handed me a gun from under a pillow and asked me to point it at her head while we fucked. "If you can't kill me you can't thrill me".

I GTFO immediately.
>>
>>36642601
They are obnoxious. They only want to think themselves to be dominant when it's convenient for them, while being thankless in falling back on men when they encounter any degree of stress or struggle.
>>
>>36643010
Basically this tbqh
>>
>>36642601
>Dominant women

Go to /x/
>>
>>36642601
That's called "maturity", and yes, exclusively. It's a huge turnoff, the way young girls need someone to make decisions or rescue them, the way they just go along with what other people do.
>>
>>36642894
>yuppie female lawyers and business women
Bitches. Huge subs in secret. Little rich girls that play pretend all their lives. Try a teacher. I despise all the women in the legal field.
>>
I like it.

Bitches who wont say what they mean/want are worthless.
>>
>>36642601

Yes obv. If she's a bitch then no.
>>
That's something you pay for in hourly sessions, not date.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.