[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play video games while high ONE TIME >tremendous immersion,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1493241792611.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1493241792611.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>play video games while high ONE TIME
>tremendous immersion, concentration, emotion, and fun
>literally can't enjoy them sober anymore
>it's been two years
h-help me...
>>
>>36642312
Yeah I get what you mean
I really don't enjoy games if I'm not stoned beforehand
At least, that's what I believe. But I know there have been times when I haven't had the means to get high and I've played games anyway and still enjoyed them. I probably was even better at them.

Being high makes you less good at video games generally speaking
>>
Stoned and vidya is one of life's greatest pleasures. Recently don't have a connect or money but still play. The first week I was slightly pissed and jonesing for weed but now its been ao the and I play all the time sober and used to it. Having fun again without being g high. Idk o guess you just stop remembering how much better it is stoned. Can't wait to have for drugs again tho
>>
>play shitty 3rd person shooter/mmorpg
>start playing on adderall every day
>can't play anymore unless tweaked or get wrecked

What the fuck is this shit? I thought playing high would make me a little better, but I'm not even half as good while sober. It's babby doses too, 10-15mg.
>>
>>36642312
weed is an enhancer.

You can get high and eat a meal or listen to music or watch a movie or some anime or beat off or shitpost do whatever and it'll always make those things much better.

Video games are also the ultimate form of entertainment. It's not passive like a book or a movie. You're an active participant. It also encompasses several forms of media like music and cinematography and writing and acting, etc.

Because they're that good, it's really easy to over-consume them and get burned out on them.

If you can't enjoy them while sober, they won't be that amazing when you're high. Take a break from vidya.
>>
Help you with what? Medical user here, been doing that everyday

never give up the ganja op
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>>36642312
>Smoke pot for the first time
>Heart is trying to escape my body with it's heartbeat
>Hands feel like concrete blocks
>I feel my arms and legs connecting to my body
>Everything is so nice, so peaceful and fun
>It wears off
>Feel really good for the first time
>I can sit and think about the effects for a while before I go to bed

Now life just feels worthless after trying weed, I have lost all life motivation.
Is there a light in the end?
>>
>>36642312
You have to smoke weed all day to be happy. Just means a lack of dopamine I do it. Just grow a plant a shitty quality one won't even smell much and it'll be enough to get you slightly high and not too high so you can smoke a lot and every day

Cant even get out of bed without it. It pretty much replaces what a girlfriend would be lol

>>36643238

That's mild induced psychosis. That happens to me almost if I take a lot of stimulants. Some people like weed and some like stims. The drug people don't like usually has that same effect on them
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.