[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Broke ass ugly NEETs on here actually think getting handouts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Title_24.jpg (77KB, 720x338px) Image search: [Google]
Title_24.jpg
77KB, 720x338px
>Broke ass ugly NEETs on here actually think getting handouts is good
>Broke ass ugly NEETs on here actually think working is a bad thing and that everything should be free
>Broke ass ugly NEETs on here actually think that everyone who has a job is miserable
>>
>>36642114
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it an 8
>>
>>36642114
I hope your job isn't shitposting because I'd fire you in a second over this weak ass bait.
>>
If your ass is broken how do you sit down?
>>
>>36642247
Ask the NEET that since he can't even afford a chair
>>
>>36642114
>Broke ass ugly NEETs on here actually think getting handouts is good

Mainstream society looks favorably on certain forms of 'handouts,' like being born rich or winning the lottery. Why is welfare from the government any more shameful?

>Broke ass ugly NEETs on here actually think working is a bad thing and that everything should be free

I don't think they believe work is categorically bad, I think they're measuring NEET life against the average person's options. I doubt anyone here thinks a brain surgeon who saves lives and earns 500k is wasting his time, it's more the average guy slaving for 40k when after taxes that's not much better than what you can get with welfare, that they're bashing.

>Broke ass ugly NEETs on here actually think that everyone who has a job is miserable

Again I don't think that's really what they think. I think they're comparing their lifestyle to THEIR other options, to choices that people comparable to THEM have made. When they say 'NEET life is better than slaving,' they're assuming an audience of underachievers, not people who always got straight As in school and love the feeling of working hard. They aren't disparaging anybody who likes to achieve, they just think that if you're a loser you're better off finding creative ways to parasite off of society than being bossed around as a servant. There's at least some basis to this. It's been proven in many studies that you get paid less if, for example, you don't have the balls to negotiate a salary. If you are in such a situation, and don't have special skills that are just intrinsically worth a fortune, your best possible 'deal' with society may be one offered through the welfare system.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.