[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wageslaving hard the whole week >can't wait for weekend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: commit_sudoku.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
commit_sudoku.png
342KB, 394x394px
>wageslaving hard the whole week
>can't wait for weekend
>imagining all the fun things I'll do during the free time

>saturday finally comes
>spend the whole day laying in bed browsing 4chan
>literally zero motivation to do anything

Anyone else knows this feel?
How do you guys deal with having no motivation or ambition whatsoever?
How do normies wake up every day and be like "yeaah a new day let's do all the fun thing and be productive and shit"?
I don't get it.
>>
File: 1492797707055.png (748KB, 720x488px) Image search: [Google]
1492797707055.png
748KB, 720x488px
Drugs. Specifically something in the Adderall or Modafinil family.
>>
>>36641714
>Anyone else knows this feel?

Yeah I know it. This is every day for me.

>How do you guys deal with having no motivation or ambition whatsoever?

Alcohol mostly. I can't even motivate myself to play vidya anymore. I pretty much spend all day shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>saturday finally comes
>spend the whole day laying in bed browsing 4chan
>literally zero motivation to do anything

Do I ever know that feel.
Glad that I even managed to get my training in today. But going out, being lively and social and shit, trying to end the no-gf feels?
Hell no, I do not know how people are supposed to manage this.
>>
Same except I don't even get excited for the weekends anymore. I feel like an unemotional husk.
>>
File: blacked .jpg (72KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
blacked .jpg
72KB, 456x402px
>>36641753
>take adderall
>now psuedomanic
>marijuana
>feels good man
>shit post all day
didn't work
>>
Youll make it anon, youre an inspiration just from the fact you work hard. Just strictly budget your money, build up a comfy savings, once you reach that point youll get the weight of financial stress off your back a bit. Less stress and fear means youll enjoy your down time alot more and you case ease off from working yourself to exhaustion. Hang in their bro
>>
the only things I enjoy anymore is drinking alcohol and smoking weed
and I feel like shit after I sober up
I just want to enjoy thing like I used to
>>
>Work all week
>Finally two days off
>First day off rolls around and it feels weird not working, can't relax
>Feeling eventually wears off around the night of the second day off, right before I have to go to bed and go back to work
Every fucking time.
>>
I have the same problem, its to the point where I actually dread my days off because I always waste them. I sleep in, shitpost, only go out for food and just wait for the day to be over. I have zero life. No motivation to do anything. What would I even do? I live in a small town and there is nowhere to go.
>>
>>36643647
i can't raise my kids and have a family with just savings
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.