[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related is my crush. How do i beat my competition, ie. 9-10/10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Pic related is my crush. How do i beat my competition, ie. 9-10/10 chads who are sociable and fucking interesting. HELP!
>>
>>36641280
You, uh, don't
>>
>>36641280
Outdo the competition in a social meet up. That's how I got with every desirbale girl. Also, focus on the girl. Last time, one of my competitors made a rookie's mistake and started to shit on me, while I stayed focusing on the girl and hardly reacted to anything he said/did to lure me into a pissing contest. In the end, I went home with the girl.
>>
>>36641280
Win the lottery and hope she's shallow, otherwise I suspect you're out of luck.

Maybe, just maybe, she's actually a sweet and thoughtful girl who cares about the inside, but as you're posting on here for help with girls I don't think your insides are going to be a draw card anyway.

Sorry anon, best you can do is start building yourself into something better and hope for luck with the next one.
>>
>>36641280
She looks nice. What do you have to offer her?
>>
>>36641280
Her face is downright ugly for my taste but her body seems really great.
>>
>>36641310
fpbp

oreginaldo
>>
>>36641280
Get her super drunk and just flop your dick in her face start slapping her around the cheeks. Her instincts will kick in.
>>
>>36641280
Does she know you? Do you talk to her on the regular? And are you sub 200 pounds?
>>
File: drunk.png (5KB, 870x82px) Image search: [Google]
drunk.png
5KB, 870x82px
>>36641374

15s of mediocre sex and anime?

>>36641454

The hell dude, she's perfect in every way..

>>36641483

Hmm.. she did say she wanted to go get drunk so maybe that's worth a shot.

>>36641533
I'm 6'1" and just under 150lb so yeah... pretty scrawny
>>
>>36641280
Got any more pictures of her op?
>>
Pro tip OP: she's easier to get than you think. A 9 is actually easier than an insecure bitchy 7, assuming she has natural self-confidence and isn't getting smoke blown up her ass 24/7
>>
WORK OUT
ACQUIRE A GOOD HAIRCUT
DRESS NICE
>>
>>36641280
think long and hard about why you like her and ask yourself if she's really worth it.

Now, I've got nothign to go out besides this picture, so it is my assumption that you want this woman because you're physically attracted to her. I'm sure you've got all sorts of reasonings floating through your head even as you read this as to why that's not true...

And that really is well and good... Just make sure that they're true.
>>
>>36641280
This is exactly the type of girl and level of attractiveness that I tend to fall for, except I'm like 6/10 at best.
I feel you.
Go for it tho and don't be a shaky bitch. Treat her like a 5/10 plain Jane and you can make it.
Or you won't make it and learn something in process
Godspeed op
>>
>>36641647
Okay, so you'll need to gain weight, I'd recommend just simply lifting weights and push ups, as well as sit ups and pull ups. Nothing fancy, and also up your protein and fat intake.

So, if she already knows you, you don't need to have an in, but if she doesn't, figure out a reason to talk to her. Could be anything, but it has to feel natural.

So, what you'll want to do is, towards the end of the conversation, at a point where it's your turn to talk, pause for a few seconds, and say something like "God, I can't keep talking to you, you're just too pretty to look at". It sounds cheesy, but shut the fuck up and do it. Say it like you'd say "Hitler was a Nazi". With that level of passion, but in a way that it's clearly a fact. Now, if she has a boyfriend, don't plan on dating her, but still do this so that way you've layed the groundwork for a future relationship if her current one fails.

So, if she doesn't have a boyfriend, she'll be baffled. Where robots fail is that she'd say "Just kidding!". No, you have to keep with it. She'll say something like "What?" or "Oh my god", and you have to say "Yeah, you looked in the mirror lately?". And then the conversation is over, so maybe keep with it, or maybe just have the conversation be over. That's up to your discretion, but don't oggle over it too quickly.

If she has a boyfriend, she'll probably say so, you just have to say "I sure hope so" or "Obviously", and then again, feel it out.

So, regardless of which one you have to go with, every time you see her, compliment her dress, her nails, her hair, etc. But say it like you're saying "2+2=4".

Basically, your goal here is to make her want to date you. Imagine if some rando came up to you, talked to you awkwardly, and wanted to hang out. You'd say no. You'd have to get to know the person.

Also, treat her like a normal person for the rest of the time. Your goal is to give her a taste of being treated like a goddess, so she gets addicted, don't bathe her in love
>>
File: 1493437921055.jpg (35KB, 368x321px) Image search: [Google]
1493437921055.jpg
35KB, 368x321px
>tfw i also know this girl
>tfw i crush her hard too
>tfw don't know who OP is but i'm jealous of all the help r9k is giving him
>tfw r9k wont help me because i'm more pathetic than the faggot loser that OP is

Never thought I'd know this feel
>>
honestly play hard to get and focus on yourself whilst being friendly. be cold and austere.

attractive women love having shit denied to them cause they are princesses. plus if you are cold they'll try to change you. women love "fixing"/"changing" men.

i learnt this from talking to a 10/10 stacy who ended up liking me
>>
>>36641358

With a rack like that 0% chance she is a decent person. She obviously started training as a cum draining machine from an early age. It completely warps a woman's mind when they experience sexual pleasure without social commitment. Just facts.
>>
>>36641280

Your crush is the most blandest looking person ever. I just know her personality matches.
>>
>>36641828
>>36641840

Those grapes sure look sour.

kek at your lives
>>
EVERYONE HERE IS AN IDIOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4GaJHZQSPg
>>
>>36641804
>"God, I can't keep talking to you, you're just too pretty to look at"
Don't listen to this guy
>>36641827
>play hard to get
>telling this to autist
Playing hard to get means not worshipping. If she invites you out go with her.
>>
>>36641813

We're gonna need some FB pics of her for proof
>>
>>36641906
Yeah, you're right, he should be an orbiting cunt just like every other guy. If you want to get this girl, you have to be different. It sounds cheesy, it sounds awkward, it's meant to be, you'll stick out in her head. Don't back down from that statement either.
>>
>>36641804
>ay something like "God, I can't keep talking to you, you're just too pretty to look at".

please dont do this OP, it is not a very good

>Your goal is to give her a taste of being treated like a goddess, so she gets addicted, don't bathe her in love

jesus christ
>>
>>36641828
>With a rack like that 0% chance she is a decent person. She obviously started training as a cum draining machine from an early age. It completely warps a woman's mind when they experience sexual pleasure without social commitment. Just facts.

Nah.
>>
>>36641945
Dude, girls love to be treated like they're important. So don't do it, but give her a taste of it. "Hey, cool dress". Stuff like that every once in a while. "Whoever did your hair did a great job". Half the time it'll have been them, so go "Wow, well, you did a great job".

I mean, the key to being able to say things like this is confidence. I forgot to add that part. You'll get a restraining order if you say these things without confidence, but yk.
>>
>>36641996

OP, don't listen to this, you will in the very best case scenario sound like a complete goof spouting memorized cliches.

The fact that she's asked you out for drinks is good, just go and try to talk to her like a normal person and maintain your confidence. If she seems interested, ask her straight up if she'd like to go out with you again on a proper date.

If she says no, take it gracefully and ideally remain friends with her; if nothing else being friends with cute girls is often an in to meeting more cute girls. Before robots starting reeeeeeing, there is a difference between friend and orbiter, but to be fair that can be a learning experience.

Good luck and godspeed
>>
>>36642113
You have a point.

Tbh, I'm just trying to figure out a way to transfer my success to other robots. It's hard to put into words, and honestly, you have to feel it out. It varies from person to person.
>>
File: 1396567457092.jpg (7KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
1396567457092.jpg
7KB, 195x195px
>mfw r9k is actually full of beta numalefags
>>
>>36641647
>She asked you out to a bar
Nigger, you already have a date set up with her, what do you need us for?
>>
>>36642160
Not him. Personally I think (honest) compliments can be an easy way to a girl's heart and/or pants but they got to be different from what the girl is uesed to getting.
>>
>>36642160
If you have good intentions, then its all good anon.

I just think for most people on here that approach is going to be hard to pull off.
>>
>>36642183
Yeah, and they have to be outright and disinterested in an odd way.
>>
>>36641280
roofie her
then brainwash her into becoming your bitch in your sex dungeon
>>
>>36642191
Definitley. I have a sense of humor about me though, so I have an easier time getting away with things.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.