[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that success with women was all about the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: all about the face.png (999KB, 905x1355px) Image search: [Google]
all about the face.png
999KB, 905x1355px
When did you realize that success with women was all about the face?

When did you realize that lifting weights, in particular, was completely futile?
>>
>>36640892
chico lifts
>>
>>36640892
some women like muscle, my girl likes to work out and is creaming her panties at the thought of me bulking up, but Francisco is right, the face is what reals them in at first.
>>
>>36640976
*reels
oregonface
>>
File: 1490258047927.jpg (58KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1490258047927.jpg
58KB, 500x335px
what kind of pathetic pleb are you to lift to get girls.
>I lift so I can protect my reputation and to be prepared for potential war
>>
>>36640892
I'm not stupid and delusional so I never came to this "realization". People who live in delusion to make themselves feel better will never amount to anything.
>>
File: tumblr_nzx2cuKaWe1v2kimco1_500.jpg (117KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzx2cuKaWe1v2kimco1_500.jpg
117KB, 422x750px
I strongly disagree.
Not that lifting makes your face uglier anyway. Just do it
t. powerlifting masterrace
>>
Lifting isn't better than not lifting..

It's as simple as that. You're not making much of a sacrifice by lifting unless you're really lazy and poor.
>>
File: art5.jpg (59KB, 736x422px) Image search: [Google]
art5.jpg
59KB, 736x422px
>>36640892
fucking hell you autists let me put it in simple terms

>it depends on the woman
>>women are attracted to a variety of things
>YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE FRANCISCO LACNOWSKI, so it is most likely not all in the face for you
>>
I don't lift to reel in women though, I do it for myself as it's healthy and aesthetic.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.