[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> mum calls > spends 10 minutes telling me that I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1490467280371.jpg (24KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1490467280371.jpg
24KB, 399x388px
> mum calls
> spends 10 minutes telling me that I have to find a job
> says that I should upload a resume, finish my website, ask someone in uni, etc
> I cannot explain her that because of nogf feels I have no motivation to do anything
What should I do?
>>
Please help me r9k. Life shouldnt be like this.
>>
I dunno
how about you get a job
>>
Please kys OP, your a fucking waste of time.
>>
>>36639530
It is too hard.
>>
>>36639220
Go running until you puke
>>
>>36639220
How did your mom treat your dad?

Did she treat him like shit even though he worked?

Those should be great arguments.
>>
Why don't you literally explain it to her? This depends on how willing you are to put your heart on display, and it might be a dumb thing to do... but why not just tell her you don't have the motivation to do those sorts of things when you feel that there's little to no chance of having a meaningful relationship?
>>
>>36639589
They are constantly arguing and he is unemployed.
>>
>>36639609
When I say that I have no motivation for this, she says that it is very important for me to make some money, and it actually is, I just cant.
>>
>>36639614
And you still have nogf feels?

Enjoy getting shit-tested and gaslight nonstop, you poor sackless pussy.
>>
>>36639220
Not having "motivation" isn't an excuse mate. Time to grow up or get kicked to the curb and die
>>
>>36639721
It literally is an excuse.
>>
Breh you gotta focus on distracting yourself from those nogf feels. Exercise is good.
Once you get your mind off it it will be easier to find motivation to do things and hence you will care less and less about nogf.
Then in the future when this has run it's course, get a job, and your transformation to functioning member of society will be complete.
>>
You will only fix your nogf problems after you get rid of your other problems. Get your shit together, nigguh.
>>
the answer is to get a gf
>>
>>36639934
>>36639830
You understand that there are homeless people who get hookups?
>>
>>36639220
get a gf
oriad
>>
>>36639973
>>36640195
I waited for you.
>>
>>36640276
stop waiting and start getting!
>>
>>36639220
Anon. You should think about harnessing your nogf feels to motivate you.

I think everything I do or have ever done is just so I can try get pussy. If you make that your main mission in life you WILL succeed.
>>
>>36641485
Imblying I havent tried.
>>
>>36641553
I have no idea how wageslaving job will get me a qt pussy.
>>
>>36639830
Yes good goy, make shekelstein his money and you may get a used up roastie and her son to take care of while she fucks Jamal behind your back. But muh functioning member of society!
>>
>>36641585
There are qt grils that work at places.

You won't meet any girls by just staying home and posting frogs.

I worked at a fast food place and hooked up with one of the 16 year olds working there (it's legal here, I'm not merican)
>>
>>36641565
but you obviously havent gotten yet
>>
>>36641585
Girls work at places

With the money you can get working, you can go to places and meet other girls
>>
>>36642084
Oh chad. I bet you wasnt virgin befor it happend.
>>
>>36642084
Damn that underage pussy must have been DELICIOUS
>>
File: 1493153299773.jpg (15KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1493153299773.jpg
15KB, 298x298px
>>36642189
>chad

Hardly. Although, yes, that wasn't my first time having sex with a girl. Guilty as charged. I did previously hook up with a few fat punk girls who cut themselves.

I was a skinny cuck with no friends still roleplaying as an emo boy. She was also emo but her being her age it made more sense for her.

She also had more sexual partners than I did, including girls.

really makes you think.

Anyways, my point is that you just have to go out there and make things happen, it's that siimple, bee yourself and all that.
>>
>>36642272
I wouldn't know. She was one of those girls who doesn't like to get eaten out by guys. She just wanted the D and whatever m'lady wants, m'lady gets.

She was both TICC and tight though
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.