[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men on here get angry at lesbians and/or say they don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Seriously, why is this? They aren't hurting you are they?
I'm not a lesbian, just a curious femanon.
>>
99% of lesbians go back to cock.
>>
i dont hate them but i do hate """"femanons""""
>>
>>36638817
They don't got penis. Why would i like something without a penis. Make sense, vag fag.
>>
>>36638817
Because it means we can't fuck them.

There already aren't enough young women to go around due to skewed birth rates, dykes just exacerbate the problem.
>>
They get mad because it's annoying.

We've all been with a chick that said she was gay, so you never take it very seriously, and when you find a lady who is serious about pussy, you almost feel like she's one of those girls but she ain't digging ya, and ya get your panties in a twist.

Then of course there's the religious kind of hatred too, and thats just a behavior you're raised into.
>>
the only time a woman has any good in her is when she's taking a cock
>>
>>36638906
>We've all been with a chick that said she was gay

Chad much?
>>
>>36638817
Because this is /r9k/ and we're mad at everything? Why the fuck do you think REEEEEE is a meme?
>>
>>36638817
Most of them aren't lesbians. Either bi or meme lesbian.

I'm not saying lesbians don't exist is just only small portion of them are real.
>>
>>36638953
But what cause is that to hate them? Because they too won't touch your dick?
>>
>>36638953
It's weird how gay men exclusively like cock their whole lives but lesbians give up on pussy and go for cock.
>>
>>36638987
cock is just THAT good
>>
>>36638974
The fact that half of them are lying about being lesbian until Chad rolls along.
>>
Because they are useless women.
>>
>>36638857
It's not femanon it's "fembot" you retard
Femanons are sluts that must show tits and then gtfo
>>
>>36638991
Cock is disgusting to me. I look down at mine, just to acknowledge its existence. But overall, I nearly gag when I see other penises.
>>
>>36638817
>say they don't exist?
95 percent of so called lesbians are bi. The rest of 5% are true lesbians but they look like men.
>>
>>36639021
i know what i hate and i know what i wrote
>>
>>36638817
Actual, genuine lesbians are rare as fuck. The vast majority are either doing it for attention or because they hate men.

"""Lesbians""" are just like prison-gay robots. They'll turn straight back the second there's an actual offer from the other gender.
>>
>>36638817
They are cute, I don't hat them but others here are just envious of their happiness like with any other couple. Since it is not something that has been around publicly for a long time, there is a cultural aspect to it too, but these only affect pleb tier brainlets. Real thinking men would realize if these dykes don't want the D or the company of males all together, they shouldn't bother them at all.
>>
File: 1492575948649.jpg (559KB, 1068x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1492575948649.jpg
559KB, 1068x1068px
>>36638817
i don't get mad at lesbians, i consider girl love to be the purest form of love.
>>
>>36639008
More useless than the pathetic flabs of flesh that post here?
>>
File: IMG_0602.jpg (129KB, 275x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.jpg
129KB, 275x255px
>>36639056
>Envious of their happiness.

Divorce rate is higher, suicide rate is higher, depression is higher, and it's not because of patriarchy.

There is no "gay-gene" so it's obviously a mental thing, much like phobias and anxiety.
>>
>>36638817
There was a Reddit thread that was full of "lesbians" who honestly believed they were 100% attracted to women, yet were EXTREMELY thirsty for cock whenever they get periods.

Never, never trust what women say. About anything.
>>
>>36639144
Yeah and it is all because of 1 thing, no other factor could be considered as influential in this matter at all, right? Why do you make yourself believe complete bullshit, for example the internet became much more common. So people can convince one another to kill themselves much more easily than ever before, but I guess that doesn't count, right?
>>
>>36639188
that thirst for cock might only be an empty biological reaction
>>
>>36639256
>that thirst for cock might only be an empty biological reaction
that means you're not a lesbian.
>>
>>36639256
Meaning it's a mental decision to like vagina?
>>
>>36639278
i think being gay is more about being what you're attracted to, do you feel attracted to males? do you want to have a relationship with males?
>>36639291
sexuality has two sides: biological and psychological. biological side is mostly for breeding while psychological is for the deeper feelings of lust and love. if you fap to something you like you get biological and psychological gratification, but if you fap to something you don't like you won't get psychological gratification which takes away the deeper feelings.
>>
>>36639363
And where does homosexuality equate in all of this? What if homosexuality wasn't part of the standard breeding instincts?

People want to have sex with trees and robots. Would that be a biological function? Or a mental trick in the search for pleasure?

When men court women, it's for one reason alone: to breed.

You can't have the same sex breed, and men similarity can't breed with robots.
>>
File: 1484877095325.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1484877095325.gif
1MB, 540x304px
Never seen that myself. Anons hate women and girls, but dykes, nah homie. If anything they ignore them.
>>
>>36639363
Deeper feelings can also consist of friends, family and strangers. Love isn't attached to lust, lust is attracted to love.
>>
>>36639459
sex isn't necessarily about breeding, otherwise people wouldn't masturbate, have anal or anything other like that. biological side is the hardwired stuff, it's what makes you attracted to the qt girls and want to start a family, psychological side is much more fluid and it can make you be attracted to almost anything.

>>36639487
but you can' get orgasms with your family.
>>
>>36638817
Because in my experience which is pretty fucking high considering where I live, lesbians are people who had a bad experience with their first boyfriend or daddy and equate all men to that person and have 'sworn off' men for good. But the moment an actual man comes along that they can't possibly equate to their first bf and/or daddy, they immediately flip the switch and are straight again.

Its hard to take a lot of lesbians seriously because of this, when the very few actual lesbians throw bitch fits that "my gf isn't lesbian enough', probably because she is just having a phase because of good ole first bf and/or daddy. I find a high number of 'lesbians' are actually like this. I find all women are actually just bisexual, they don't care whether its a finger, dildo, penis, or whatever inside of them as long as they're emotionally attached regardless of whatever they consider their "sexual preference".
>>
>>36639551
>but you can' get orgasms with your family
speak for yourself
>>
>>36639551
From what you're saying, anything that prompts arousal, is a natural biological function.

So in that case, having sex with robots, family, little kids, dragons, etc is normal?

What makes homosexuality any different, since there is no "gay-gene"?
>>
>>36639193
>easily convinced to kill themselves
Weeeew
>>
>>36638817
>Why do men on here get angry at lesbians
Because some men don't want to be confronted by this degeneracy, and it's even more sickening how much it gets normalized.
>>
>>36638817

Why? I lost my V card to one of them...
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.