[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to talk to "robots" >randomly start talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

>try to talk to "robots"
>randomly start talking about fucking or how much they hate black people
>mention I'm black
>"N-no not like you"
And they wonder why I ignore them after that
>>
>>36638539
Like it's their fault your black.
That's what you get for being born the wrong color.
>>
>>36638553
Why are you here normie, your existence is a waste and your mother should've swallowed
>>
>>36638539
well you see anon there is a difference between black people and niggers which i'm sure you're well aware of
>>
>>36638562
Yeah it still hurts man, I don't belong in irl, and don't even belong on /r9k/
>>
you talked to some awkward /pol/ edgelords, a true robot doesnt discriminates against races, he discriminates against normies, who also happen to be black sometimes
>>
>>36638585
i'm sorry.

we can be friends though

do you have discord?
>>
>>36638602
Yeah but I'll have to restart my comp to get it working again, and I'm too lazy for that
>>
>>36638596
/pol/ has been infiltrating this place for years, man
>>
>>36638631
ok

well if you remember, my discord is grink#5210
>>
>>36638642
I'll add you man, I don't do voice chat though
>>
>>36638596
I fear you speak for a minority of robots. /r9k/ has long since merged with /pol/. Most robots have converted to pollackism because it offers a community, a scapegoat, leader figures and easy answers. Since the US election this place is pretty much ruined, at least I rarely get that old comfy feeling back which this board once provided.
>>
>>36638709
>one of us one of us one of us
No harm in being the counterculture. Burn the establishment.
>>
>>36638777
Tripfags aren't allowed digits, leave roastmind
>>
>>36638539
>all these dumb racists who don't even realize that what they hate is a social class and not a race
Why is America so blind to class?
>>
>>36638709
Im getting the same feeling, but I still have faith that they will eventually realise what they've been falling for. since the election I tend to visit wizchan more often. You'll have some great conversations and like-minded people on there, but it somehow drains the last bit of hope out of me
>>
>>36638786
>tripfag
>no tripcode
Whatever you say luv.
>>
>>36638808
Easiest way to control the masses is to turn it against itself
>>
God I really hate robot niggers
>>
>>36638854
And God hates you, to be blessed with the ability to prosper in the modern world but still fail, means you are literally a joke
>>
>>36638709
Comfy before or after moot ruined this place?
>>
>>36638539

I blame /pol/ literally a board full of racist edge lords
>>
>>36639673
Stay mad, dumb nigger
>>
>>36638539
You're mixing up the contamination from /pol/ with real robots, anon. Most robots don't care about your skin color and we're not all retards who try to justify their insecurities with racism.
>>
>>36640068
I'm not justifying anything with my racism.

I'm just racist
>>
>>36640091
Well, maybe it's best for you to bundle up all the horrible posts you were going to make here today and make them on /pol/, where they belong.

Even robots find your prejudice unattractive and repulsive. Go home. You won't find acceptance even here.
>>
>>36640207
Are you a woman? Stay mad you fucking baby, I don't even post about it if it's not the topic
>>
File: 1488364298634.jpg (118KB, 1023x896px) Image search: [Google]
1488364298634.jpg
118KB, 1023x896px
>>36640250
Hey, buddy, I got a picture just for you and your ilk.
>>
>>36638539
>tfw no qt black boipucci to kiss and fuck
>>
>>36640342
Kek, you sure showed me, tough guy.
>>
Why are you guys still here. I thought this thread would be gone by now. Do something with yourself
>>
Another psy ops thread from Reddit. Argumentum ad passiones is the use of emotion to manipulate. It's used constantly especially against white women

wtf im just going to forget about the absurdly disproportionate amount of crime blacks commit and the fact that we'd be MUCH better off without them now
>>
File: Antifahaha.png (434KB, 626x627px) Image search: [Google]
Antifahaha.png
434KB, 626x627px
>>36640342
Nigger lovers are pathetic
>>
>>36640986
Reported crimes, if police arrest more blacks and more blacks are convicted your argument is screwed.
>>
>>36638631
>claims hes not a nigger
>admits he's lazy
like clockwork
>>
>>36638539
Well your brothas have ruined your whole races reputation, maybe if there were less ghetto chimps your kind would be treated like humans
>>
File: 1492242384900.jpg (611KB, 781x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492242384900.jpg
611KB, 781x1000px
>>36638539
Fuck off nigger.

Enough of your pity/race baiting bullshit threads. You monkies need to be exterminated.
>>
>>36641074
this was a racist thing to say
>>
>>36641055
funny how only minorities are judged by their stereotypes, but if anyone brings up the putrid white people (such as yourself) you'll be met with the not all white people type meme
>>
File: confederate.jpg (107KB, 899x889px) Image search: [Google]
confederate.jpg
107KB, 899x889px
If you're not racist you're not a robot. Black people are vile.
>>
>>36641159
Buddy you're as racist as the rednecks you hate, have fun raging at each other im going to skip on your circle jerk of hate and enjoy my life instead

>>36641205
The stereotypical black man? yes
But there are plenty of blacks that actually work and contribute to the society
>>
>>36641031
Peepo who report crime are raysis n sheeiiit
>>
>>36641227
my point was that there are disgusting people of all races, but these /pol/ types are comfortable labeling all black people the same based on the worst of them
>>
>>36641227
>But there are plenty of blacks that actually work and contribute to the society

As a whole they take out of the system more than they contribute.
>>
>>36638539
Nigger. Go pick some cotton and gtfo the white mans internet you fucking chimp.

Shouldn't you be worried about muh dik and gibsmedat?
>>
>>36641293
True but what can you do, you can't punish them all for the actions of the few

>>36641283
You're as disgusting as the rest of them, don't try to act high and mighty when you throw around racial slurs like they're confetti
>putrid white people

If you want people on your side the best way to go about it is not to throw more rocks, have fun living in hate you brought on to yourself
>>
>>36641346
he is obviously white and obviously putrid. is "white people" a racial slur now?
>>
File: 1490670630341.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490670630341.png
89KB, 553x506px
These White bastards always succeed in enraging me, if I could kill every White devil on this planet I'd do it with a smile
>>
>>36641283
That's nice but you're still talking in inexact terms. Yes there are good and bad people of all races, but have you taken the time to actually quantify what percent of each race is civilized? You can't just hand-wave it off by saying "there are some good blacks and some bad whites so everything's equal". If you can look at the hard numbers without becoming a "racist" then you're either deluding yourself, or you're putting yourself and your society at risk for the sake of egalitarian ideology.

Nigger apologists are hilarious
>>
>>36641364
Nah but with the putrid part it is a bit racey

If you can't see it then just change the white with the word black

>putrid black people

See? it seems a bit racist doesn't it friendo?
>>
>>36641346
>actions of the few

If it were just "a few" they wouldn't take out more than they contribute!

Why should white people have to be punished by having to tolerate an overtly criminal race of tax sponges just because a few manage to assimilate?
>>
File: white.jpg (71KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
71KB, 490x490px
>>36641381
>white devil
Fresno killer found
>>
>>36641402
not a nigger apologist, just a nigger. you don't think the "hard numbers" have anything to do with the fact that the majority of black people are impoverished? put white people or asian people or any other people in an environment of urban poverty where guns are readily available and a education is secondary to culture and you'll see similar results.
>>
>>36641381
ooga booga thank da whyte man for the gun you're using
>>
>>36641453
Why should the ones that contribute have to suffer for the actions of those who don't?

Imagine being punished for the actions of other people, would be fucked up dystopian bs, you don't have to tolerate the criminals, just get them arrested for the crimes they do

>>36641381
>wanting to genocide a race
You would have fit in well in Nazi Germany
>>
>>36641517
>you're le nazi

It's like I'm really on tumblr or twitter
>>
File: gollywog.jpg (2KB, 118x78px) Image search: [Google]
gollywog.jpg
2KB, 118x78px
>>36641381
Talk about reverting to type

Ooga booga, indeed
>>
>>36641424
no it doesn't, putrid is just an adjective to describe people that nobody would consider "good" aside from those people themselves. the context of what i said is important. if someone said putrid black people in the context of there being some bad black people and some good ones, i would assume they were referring to the bad ones
>>
>>36641542
>naming the only faction that ever attempted full scale genocide
>"oh here we go with the tumblr labels!"
Well if the shoe fits..

>>36641568
Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy, i don't care enough to get you to realize your own racism
>>
>>36641598
ok but how am i actually wrong here? would it not be racist if i said bad white people instead of putrid? how else would i have said that i was talking about bad white people, if i didn't say, bad white people?
>>
File: facts1.jpg (97KB, 707x707px) Image search: [Google]
facts1.jpg
97KB, 707x707px
>>36641517
Why is your welfare more important than that of whites? Why should we have to suffer for the sake of the few groids who manage to get jobs?

Diversity is a one way street with only blacks benefitting. Time to segregate
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.