[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have major anxiety over moving out. Robots who finally moved

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: poison-_crop_2.jpg (78KB, 1109x1200px) Image search: [Google]
poison-_crop_2.jpg
78KB, 1109x1200px
I have major anxiety over moving out. Robots who finally moved out, how is it? Paying bills, having to talk to people, doing your own laundry, buying your own food, working some shitty job, going to school etc...
>>
>>36638468
I moved out for a bit, it wasn't bad, now I'm hesitating to do it again because I fear I won't find a job in time to pay my rent for the month after I move since I don't have enough money. But really the biggest adjustment was learning a new city, where shit is and stuff like that, which I'll have to do all over again and I don't want to.
>>
Tbh it's really easy and getting away from your family is the best thing you can do even if they are great. Doing laundry is easy. Put dirty clothes into hamper. Separate colors and whites. Follow the directions. Buying food, you look up cheap meals online that use the same ingredients and you just buy the same shit over and over. Renting a place you might talk to your landlord once per month and that's just if something comes up and it will be an email or text. Paying bills these days is all online. Doing dishes is easy, just wash as you use them.

This stuff is like when you learn to drive; really scary for that first week, but then becomes totally automatic and you never even have to think about it. A typical "I'm on my own for the first time" monthly budget is like $500 for a room, $200-$300 for food, and an extra $25-50 for misc shit you need here and there. $1,000 per month is all you actually need to move out and live somewhere on as long as you aren't in SF/LA/NYC, incidentally all shitholes.
>>
>>36638468

>having to talk to people

I moved out and do all that other just so that I dont have to do this. And I dont.
>>
>>36638864
How do you afford your own place?
>>
>>36638842
Whoa you are expensive, here you might get a 400usd salary a month, but you only get 2/3rds of it. I have only 500 saved up and I plan on moving to another country with it. I was thinking about it today and it isn't even that far fetched. Last time I did it with around 100 usd, but the place I stayed at that time was free.
>>
>>36638890
No, you just live in a second world country.
>>
>>36638468
Ok im fucking sick of people talking about laundry all you fucking do is put it in there and add soap why is laundry so hard for people or looked at as a responsobility
>>
>>36638901
I'd say 3rd since where I'm currently at you could make 250usd a month and that is completely fine, but I can't land a job here and that is why I'm moving to that better place where I already worked at for 6 months.
>>
>>36638916
i-it's hard........
>>
>>36638884
With money.
Orig
>>
>>36638884

I have a shitty job. Great thing about shitty jobs is that most of it is repetitive manual labor and nobody cares if you cant function socially if just do your work.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.