[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Up already, wagecuck? Since you are already up, might as well

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1464901922037.jpg (108KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1464901922037.jpg
108KB, 409x409px
Up already, wagecuck? Since you are already up, might as well start on those weekend chores after you drinking your morning coffee and read the news. Afterall, the trash is not going to take itself out.
>>
>>36638396
But what if I throw out my trash even though I'm a NEET masterrace? I just don't like that shit piling up after awhile.
>>
File: 1493327126710.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493327126710.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36638396
This is how wagecucks spend their miserable weekends
>>
>get up at 2am
>remember i'm not a cuck
>start checking all my shit
>remember i need more crystal meth
>text my guy
>he literally replies straight away and says to walk on over
>come back after getting it
>do a couple hot rails
>chick who had never even known what this was
>its outta my mind
>>
up n att'em!
that lawn you sunk so much of your wage money into...
well let's just say it needs more than a little work
>>
oh and your wife told me the other day that her car is doing that thing again
better check that out too, I'd hate to hear her still be complaining when I visit her next week
>>
Is that paint chipping off ALREADY?
Seems like you just re-did that last weekend!
>>
File: cig hand.png (964KB, 1080x1086px) Image search: [Google]
cig hand.png
964KB, 1080x1086px
>>36638396
my boss called me at 7pm yesterday and told me i had to come into work at 6am the next day. My typical sleep schedule is from 8am to 4pm (I sleep in the day) So now i have to pull an all nighter. Off to the store for 2 energy drinks and some stoags. I thought you fags would like to know about this. I should just be a neet
>>
>>36638963
I'm sorry to hear your health will probably suffer because some guy thought it would be funny to make you work 12 hours early on a weekend day
>>
>>36638396
and who takes your trash out neety boy if not you?
>>
File: 1489326276647.jpg (103KB, 906x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1489326276647.jpg
103KB, 906x1125px
>mfw NEETs make fun of people who do something with their day

Keep making fun of people who try to keep themselves busy and productive. Just remember this later when you post >tfw no gf.
>>
>>36639977
are you doing it for you, or are you doing it for Mr.Noseburg and his deep greedy pockets?
>>
>>36640046
I'm doing it for me. Some family asked me to come work on their boat because a boat parade is going on tomorrow so it needs a once-over today now that the illegals are done working on it.

They'll cut corners owners won't notice so I make sure they used the right product on surfaces.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.