[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you have friends that you wish you didn't have?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1444665621698.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1444665621698.png
696KB, 633x758px
Do any of you have friends that you wish you didn't have? But don't cut it off because you'll be even lonelier than you already feel?

The person I have in mind has called me her "best friend", and makes "jokes" about how we'll be friends when we're old fucks. That thought alone makes never want to speak to her again, yet she's probably my only real friend.
>>
>>36638201
Sounds like she might be lonely, too. Why don't you just tell her to fuck off?
>>
>>36638295
She has some other friends and family that could keep her company, but as it's been for a few years, I'm the person she probably talks to the most.

I've planned before ways that maybe we could go our separate ways that will be easy on her, but like I said in the OP. Then I'd just be even lonelier than I already am..it just feels like we should've never been friends in the first place.
>>
>>36638201
Yeah. I have a really boring girl friend. Like you know the stereotype that r9k paints even the best girls as?
Doesn't say anything of content, just sits there expecting to be entertained, materialistic.

I mean, she's nice. She'll ask about my day, if I want to hang out. If I want to hang out. If I want to hang out. If I want to go for a coffee. If I want to go for a walk and every time my reflex is to say NO FUCK OFF, but I try to keep a decent amount of contact. I'll say I MIGHT be available in the evening and she won't stop pestering me until I give a yes or no.
When I told her I was moving country she was like I'm only a train ride away! And it filled me with dread.
I feel suffocated when I'm around her unless meeting was completely in my control.
Once she stayed over the entire weekend because of trouble with where she was staying and I went to the bathroom to cry a few times because I was so frustrated.
But then if I'm feeling pangs of loneliness I can literally say "hey let's go out" and every time she replies in the affirmative in under a minute.
Though I can't criticise her, I just think I'm a huge, negative cunt when it comes to this stuff, and it's probably why I don't have any real friends without severe mental illnesses.
>>
>>36638364
>it just feels like we should've never been friends in the first place.
Tell her that and get it over with.
>>
File: mentol_pepe.jpg (604KB, 2944x1656px) Image search: [Google]
mentol_pepe.jpg
604KB, 2944x1656px
>>36638201
I think I'm a friend like that, I demoralize everyone so it is just shit to have me around, yet people still invite me sometimes for a drink. But since I deleted my normiebook I find that people don't miss me much, and aren't really trying to reach me, so there is that.
>>
>>36638201
My last and only friend is a stoner dropout fucking idiot. Honestly one of the stupidest people I've met, lives in filth with his mom and 3 cats and failed his GED prep test . And yet he's fucked a few qts and I'm a kv
>>
File: 1478080574609.png (364KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478080574609.png
364KB, 657x527px
>>36638381
Do you think if you and her tried to talk about things of substance it'd be better? I sometimes find myself beating my head against a wall trying to convince my friend of something, with solid logic and it goes no where. Makes me fall for the MGTOW "meme" that women are just inherently dumber than men.

>>36638424
It's just so conflicting, all I gain is more loneliness and a small relief from the stupid jokes she tries to make.
I just wish I could make some like minded friends
>>
I'm a friend like this to a couple of my online friends. might as well just kms now, I try not to be but I can't help but babble on.
>>
I have a few, but I'm priviliged with relatively good social skills so I have more friends. But the ones I'm talking about would be very hard to avoid since one of them is my coworker (I even got him hired, back when I only knew him a little and didn't realize how annoying, dumb and frustrating he is to be around) and the other one is a childhood friend who's family now with me and my siblings and dad.
>>
I put on a really friendly extroverted act when I am at work or school so people don't find out I'm anxious loser. I hate it when people take me being nice to them as anything more than politeness or providing good customer service. Is being a decent person so rare nowadays that not being selfish asshole to someone can be mistaken for friendship or even worse romantic interest?
>>
>>36639003
Yeah it is rare to find someone who isn't a complete asshole or cunt nowadays.
>>
I don't quite understand the problem, a friend isn't like runescape where you add them to your list. It's just a person that you talk or hang out with. If a friend suggests something you don't want to do then say "no" or ignore them
>>
File: 1487442101342.jpg (1005KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487442101342.jpg
1005KB, 1920x1080px
>>36638201
I had one friend who I kinda thought was an asshole.
Now he's in jail and I'm bored as shit. I barely talk to people besides my coworkers anymore and I can slowly feel my personality deteriorating into meme hell.
>>
>>36639090
I have social skills but I'm not interested in having any friends or partners. As a teenager I had more than my fair share of not so great friends. I'm a very caring person deep down and I don't want to waste what's left of the non bitter side of me on someone who probably won't appreciate it.
>>
>>36639003
>I put on a really friendly extroverted act when I am at work or school
So you're like every other normie?
>>
>>36639268
I feel you, thankfully I still have a handful of friends who understand me to a degree. I hope you can find someone to talk to, because venting really helps. I personally only visit /r9k/ when I'm at a place where I can't vent to anyone, like home at my parents. But when I'm at my place I can always find someone to talk to, nowadays it is my brother.
>>
>>36638201
Yea I wish people don't know me and try to ''help''me. Its all fake pity
>>
>>36639369
It's good you have real friends. I don't do the whole venting thing outside of /r9k/ because I feel it's unproductive. If I have a problem I prefer to either think up a solution or decide to let it slide. I don't mind not being close to anyone. Once you're alone for long enough you stop caring.
>>
>>36638201
>she
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36638201
I have that exact feel OP, it's really cringey when people "care" for you desu. My councellors have been trying to get me to be more intimate with my family and friends tho. Shit sucks
>>
>>36639446
Well venting here doesn't make me feel any better, but if it works for you then it's great. But I'd still advise, don't let it all slip away, friendships are important, we are a social species. But I know it is hard to find people who are worth having as friends, heck that is kind of the reason for my struggles. Although I'm not having issues on the friend front just yet, I really lack any know-how to find someone from the opposite sex. Hence being 23 and kv here. All in all power to you and try and find some people.
>>
>>36639660
I tried the whole being social thing and it's not really my cup of tea. I love people most when I'm interacting with them in the context of work. Light conversation with colleagues or having a customer tell me I gave them great service really makes my day.
>>
I realised my best friend is the Chad type of a guy who would fuck any roastie in his way. I kinda don't want to speak to him again, but he's the only guy i get along with all the time.
>>
>>36639818
Well maybe I'd have some motivation to find a job and work if I worked the same way, but as I am, I really just get annoyed by compliments and thanks. I much more appreciate getting yelled at or some other form of demeaning.
>>
She's probably in love with you
>>
>>36639886
My motivation to work is that I would rather be working to get my own money than deal with the baggage that comes with relying on family or Centrelink.
>>
>>36639927
She's got a boyfriend and kid.
>when you sage your own thread
One reason I've grown to resent her, is her toxic level of normal lurking and potentially posting on these boards because I broke rule 1 and 2 like a couple times to describe shit going on with the election and /pol/
>>
>>36640093
Well I on the other hand, don't care about money, I just want to feel... good, I guess. Most of the time that means I just want to be left alone, while other times it might mean something else. I haven't got it all figured out yet, while others of my age are already living their lives.
>>
>>36640204
Don't you hate being poor and feeling like a burden on your family?
>>
>>36640278
I was raised poor I know nothing else, I dislike the feel of being a burden, but not enough to drive me away. Sometimes I get a job, but only for a short while, and in the end, being there makes me feel worse than just being useless.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.