[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

depression isn't real. there is no happy pill, and no way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: BILYKnazar_09.jpg (231KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
BILYKnazar_09.jpg
231KB, 800x1203px
depression isn't real.

there is no happy pill, and no way out either, nothing is going to get rid of "depression" since depression isn't even real.

Stop masturbating so much, stop caring about women, all women fucking suck, asnd stop thinking you're a loser, you can fix things starting from right now, put a plan in place.

The longer you don't do it, the more "depressed" you will be. do not take drugs, do not get "help", if you need to, take a break from school but get your life together.

there is more to life than thinking about the past, and the future is right this instant anon, don't fucking think your life is over.

In some ways you're lucky, you're a blank canvas, you can do anything you want to do, just do whatever the fuck you want to do, stop giving a fuck about anyone else, and stop convincing yourself you have depression.

t. someone who was "depressed" for years.

my advice, listen to some classical music and try to make some of your own original work, or read a book and start writing that idea you have down, just maybe a few lines every night, don't rush yourself, eventually you'll at least be proud of.
>>
>>36638129
Depression is very real. To be a young person with a family (wife and child), and to be diagnosed with aggressive stage 4 cancer, depression is a very real thing. You can't not think about the cancer, the pain, the loss of time and impact you will will have with your child, how every memory you make with them will possibly be one of the last memories they have of you. The thought of being forgotten. The thought that your existence is actively, or will eventually, cause pain to the people you love most.
Depression isn't real for you because you've never felt real depression.
>>
>>36638224
This
Originaleru komenteru
>>
>>36638129
>asnd stop thinking you're a loser
But i am a loser, its objectively true
>>
>>36638129
you never had depression
you had "meme depression"
there's people out there with actual neuro-chemical imbalances which hinder them from leading a productive life
don't paint everyone using the strokes of your own experiences
that's an incredibly naive thing to do
>>
>>36638129
I've been depressed for about eight years now. My parents never really knew how to react to it - supportive today, disappointed tomorrow, you get the idea. I tried explaining myself to them, and it didn't really get me anywhere.

Well, that's not quite true - I did get to see a psychologist once. Not a namby-pamby therapist like you Americans pay to listen to you: a true slav psychologist whose day job was weeding out depressive people from the military. He was surprisingly nice. We talked about why I was depressed, what could possibly have caused it and how to deal with my feelings.

I remember, at the end of our "session", he was telling me that this isn't the end of the world - that my depression was a surmountable obstacle that I would eventually get through. I remember shrugging and saying "you're right... at least I don't have cancer". Not my best joke, but he did find it somewhat amusing.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of reading your post, and find my joke considerably less hilarious now.
>>
>>36638129
depression is real, but ridiculously overdiagnosed.
>>
>>36638129
>my advice, listen to some classical music and try to make some of your own original work, or read a book and start writing that idea you have down, just maybe a few lines every night, don't rush yourself, eventually you'll at least be proud of.
Fantastic advice for someone who may be a little sad or insecure, unfortunately depression can't even be compared to these things.

You see, depression is being physically unable to anything at all. You can't listen to classical music, you can't do something original, you can't read a book, you don't have any ideas.

On a bad day, I just wait until I can sleep again, so it hopefully passes, sometimes it doesn't.

This is why depressed people kill themselves. Not because they're sad, but because they legitimately have no reason to live.
>>
>>36639929
Underrated, the end made me kek anon gj
>>
>>36639839
So much this. I wanted to kill myself at age 10 or so, with a "perfect" life, family, etc. No abuse - nothing objectively 'wrong' except my neurochemistry. Kids that age can't fake that shit. They just don't have the mental capacity to do so.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.