[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /r9k/, I have a problem I need your expertise to resolve.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: becca sr.jpg (120KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
becca sr.jpg
120KB, 980x735px
Sup /r9k/,

I have a problem I need your expertise to resolve.

I have a GF, whose name is Becca, and I'm afraid her ego is growing out of control. We recently had a conversation where we discussed the possibility of having children, and she said if it's a girl we should call her "Becca Jr" and if it's a boy we should call him "Beck." She said it's very important for her child's name to "continue her legacy."

I wanted to confront her about this, and say that she has no 'legacy' except sitting on the couch eating potato chips, but I reconsidered. That said, I do think it's outrageous for her to speak of 'her legacy' in such a way when she hasn't accomplished much of anything. I asked her what she meant with all that legacy stuff and she said that her family has a long history of women named Becca and she wants to keep it up; to continue the family tradition.

What should I do bros? Should I remain with this GF who wants to have a daughter and name her Becca Jr--a ridiculous name that would surely result in severe bullying for the child? Or should I break up with her? Pic related: it's the GF in question--a GF who, I should add, is currently making me extremely ANGRY.
>>
She's pretty cute, I'd tolerate her quirkiness and just give her the legacy she wants
>>
File: 1493259508685.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493259508685.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>has a girlfriend

Get the fuck out, normie.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But to be honest, beck sounds like a good name, could just say he was named after that one faggot, becca jr sounds retarded tho.
>>
File: Andr52.jpg (99KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
Andr52.jpg
99KB, 600x416px
>>36637827
Let me cuck you. Shd can call my child what ever she'd like
>>
>>36637827
>I need your expertise
>I have a GF
Yeah you sure came to the right board.

I'd suggest making it their middle name.
>>
i can tell shes indian/pakistani cause of the suit shes wearing

why would 'becca' even be a name for a child with southasian heritage? this is obv a troll post
>>
If you're 100% set on having children with this woman but she's also 100% set on having stupid names for her future kids, I recommend you break up.

You're actually being selfless and thinking about the child's future. She is not.
>>
>>36637827
>paki called becca
>has gf

nice bait post anon
>>
>>36637851
>She's pretty cute
you have no standards
>>
>>36637827
>tfw no qt3.14 becca with nerdy quirks
>>
>>36637827
she's ugly
pump and dump friendo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.