[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got no one to talk to about my depression brothers,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (7KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 279x180px
I've got no one to talk to about my depression brothers, you guys are the closest things to family I have. You're the only ones who understand me. Please give me some support, I'm really thinking of killing myself tonight.
>>
>>36637512
Don't do it. It really isn't worth it. Ultimately whilst life can feel overwhelming and that you cannot carry on you can. Depression is a facet of you and it can be crushing. But it doesn't have to be defeat. Look at Churchill, his entire life he complained of the "black dog" and depression. It doesn't have to stop you. I genuinely hope for the best for you anon. No one deserves this but life isn't always fair. Please keep going.
>>
File: 1482025223123.jpg (83KB, 452x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482025223123.jpg
83KB, 452x400px
>>36637512
I cant pretend to know you or consider you family anon but I can empathize. If it means something to you then you probably still have something worth living for.
>>
>>36637557
*...cannot carry on it doesn't mean you CAN'T carry on. You have to fight with all you have left. Sorry posting from mobile and it fucks up sometimes
>>
>>36637512
Suffer with me and see how far down the rabbit's hole you can fall. By making a rule so you can't get out, you'll have fun losing your mind.
>>
>>36637512
Don't do it, friend. The idea for suicide is an impulse and it's because your thoughts are being destructive to your brain. You will find a way through it.
>>
>>36637512
Probaly the only person that i have in life wanted to kill herself too.
Because she thought that she is worthless and not important.
Furthermore because no one was really there for her.

She told me thinking about killing herself was probaly one of the worse things she did because as hard life as life can get.
There is at one time a point where things will get better.
Her turning point was meeting me, we became friends quick even with my 0 social skills and later she told me everything.
I brought her to therapy and she is really positive now.

Hold on brother, maybe the start of a good time is tomorrow?
And if it is as bad as the girl in my story, cutting, anorexia and .....
go to therapy rather than trying to fight this alone.
>>
File: 1493033783926.jpg (493KB, 1600x964px) Image search: [Google]
1493033783926.jpg
493KB, 1600x964px
While it may seem like a good solution at the moment, it really isn't. Life is actually worth living
>>
570-three six seven - 8449, feel free to textl me if you wanna talk
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.