[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROBOTS!!! I need your opinions....all will be taken into consideration,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: youtube.png (35KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
youtube.png
35KB, 480x330px
ROBOTS!!!

I need your opinions....all will be taken into consideration, even the faggy ones...listen up....

>what do you look for in girls' youtube vidyas
>what would you be most likely to watch
>what kinda of things would you recommend one to do if they want to be successful at it
>>
>they need to be hot
>conservative
>intelligent
>never bring up that they are a girl out of context
>have a deep understanding of games
>>
>>36637442
why conservative?
>>
>>36637442
>>never bring up that they are a girl out of context
UHH...if they are clearly......a GIRL ....how wil they not? or do you mean just not talk about ...hermmm dee durrr me girl hehehe
>>
>>36637383
Forget youtube, go on twitch if you want to make some quick bucks as a girl. Many thirsty betas will litterally throw money at you.
>>
>>36637465

people on youtube hates liberals and political correctness

>>36637468

yes, it's inevitable to bring that you are a girl, some people exaggerate though like you described, that's when it becomes annoying
>>
>>36637383
asmr roleplay while showing nude ankles while the rest of the legs and feet are dressed
>>
>>36637383
>>what do you look for in girls' youtube vidyas
I just look for quality content. I don't target girls in particular.
>>what would you be most likely to watch
I love video essays about film or anime. It's kinda niche but I feel like it helps me pick up on techniques to use as a storyteller.
>>what kinda of things would you recommend one to do if they want to be successful at it
Be efficient. Don't start every fucking video with "Hey Youtube/The Internet, x here" or some bullshit. Get into your fucking topic ASAP and grab my attention from the first 5 seconds of your video. Ever notice how a lot of movie trailers start with 5-second mini-trailers anymore? There's a reason for that.
>>
>>36637479
can you do online PC gaming or does it have to be xbox or playstation?

>>36637523
the robots of the world deserve better girls then these attention sluts who show their pussy and have no intellect on anything besides makeup and "omg, I dropped water on muh tittays"
plus, I'm conservative. and plan to hate SJW cunts fucking go NUTS. but legally of ocarse- so I cant be shutdown. have a plan, ect.

buckle up - its almost show time! I just need some insight on things (robots) would like to see more aside from slutty bimbos weedwacking their cunts online. what do you want to see?
>>
>>36637624
PC gaming online ofcourse. Play games that require low concentration efforts, like oldschool runescape or heartstone.

Next thing you have to do is to have some interaction with the chat and BAM! Donations and subscriptions will flow in. You don't even have to be attractive. Sometimes girls with only 50 viewers get 1000 dollar donations from these thirsty betas. Being a girl also helps gettting more viewers than some average male streamer, so make sure you use a decent camera and ignore people talking shit in the chat.
>>
>>36637683
I need to invest in a webcam. I always stay anonymous , but this could help me kinda come out of my shell. guys on here always say its so easy for women- its easy for EASY women. kek
>>
>>36637479
How to get my gf to make this kind of money if she doesn't actually game? Can I secretly play the games for her while she acts like it's her? Holy shit lmao, I just now came up with that, and it might actually work. Nvm pls don't steal it, anon
>>
>>36637737

Look up 'dalek_cookie' on twitch.
Take this bitch for example. Not even slightly attractive, with only 70 viewers, but still gets 2500 pound in a SINGLE donation.

I know it might be hard in the beginning, since the community can be crap sometimes.
And maybe ask a friend for a cam or something <3.

>>36637765
Just do it. Genious.
>>
I guess you just need to be funny, to be honest.

If you need inspiration, just look at Cow Chop, Cr1tiKal and Funhaus. The only good vidya channels on youtube.

Also, play don't play games that are super linear. Try RPGs and games like GMOD TTT/Jailbreak. You need games that you can really be yourself in.
>>
>>36637843
>Also, play don't play

S.m.h. I'm tired.

*Also, don't play
>>
>>36637383
This is my personal preference but I don't watch girls because they are girls.

If you make interesting videos that match my interest then I will watch it.

If you want to become "successful", just become titty streamer. People are so thirsty that you don't even need to show much skin/be attractive.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.