[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had female friends before >all of them had a chad for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 862937102.jpg (301KB, 880x702px) Image search: [Google]
862937102.jpg
301KB, 880x702px
>had female friends before
>all of them had a chad for a crush

there's no hope brobots. If you're currently friendzoned/orbiting a grill. Stop . Especially if you're aware that you're beta
>>
>find online girl
>become friends with her
>talk with her ocasionally
>she is hot, but has slutty past and other disguting behaviors
>wouldn't want to date her
>still enjoy talking to her from time to time since i have no friends

is there a problem with that op?
>>
>>36637309
I guess it depends on the person?
Which type of people were you hanging out with
>>
File: IMG_7322.jpg (143KB, 750x1047px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7322.jpg
143KB, 750x1047px
>>36637309
I don't know why I still try and orbit girls. Did it for 3 months hanging out at a coffee place she worked at every week because of an open mic they held there, ended up becoming good friends with the dude that ran the thing. When I got rejected (she said yes then ignored whenever I brought it up again, and recently she got bf so yeah) I stopped going but stayed friends with the open mic guy, who tries to help me become a normie sometimes.

Picture is mostly unrelated, this was a girl from a while ago that I still talk to.
>>
>>36637520
>Why can't the guy I like be like you?
Jeesus fucking christ
>>
>>36637520
open mic bro might be willing to introduce you to some girls

i would've discarded that girl a while ago personally
>>
>>36637520
wow that's just sad mate
>>
>>36637309
What is happening in this picture? Why is this funny?
>>
>>36637537
that means the grill want someone like him but more handsome
>>
>>36637752
i made that meme for r/dontstarve . never submitted it though cuz those guys are y'know. classy and gentleman and stuff. puke
>>
>>36637537
Ikr lol
I got one better how bout you come over and stab me rite in the gut.. would've definitely felt better then reading that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.