[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /R9K/ I'm in Japan right now, you guys like Japan right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1491173320748.png (10KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491173320748.png
10KB, 650x650px
Hey /R9K/ I'm in Japan right now, you guys like Japan right?
What would you do if you were me?
>>
>>36636914
>Hey /R9K/ I'm in Japan right now, you guys like Japan right?
>What would you do if you were me?
Probably find some cute Japanese boy to creampie me and become my bf and marry me desu
Idk if you would want to do that
>>
>>36636914
I dunno. Get a job probably.
>>
>>36636914
take a picture of some random kawaii thing timestsmp and post
>otherwise I call bull shit
>>
>>36636938
I'll do that for you.
>>
>>36636914
What time is it there? Why are you even awake right now?
>>
>>36636914
walk around the city at night and smoke cigarettes after eating at a tiny ramen shop.

I'd say research the arts culture there, lots of little hidden secrets like the capsule apartments, maybe a postmodern art installation in a metropolitan area. I'd go to the beaches and take in the coasts, maybe travel to the country side and feel the calm of everyday Japanese life in a small prefecture. Attend a festival or a cultural parade. I'd visit shrines and pay respects as well.
>>
>>36636914
i'd kms cause im not a dumb weeb
>>
>>36636938
I don't think fags are allowed to marry in Japan.
>>
live a quiet life

meet a nice girl with some nice, soft hands

get to know her

date her

hold her soft hands
>>
>>36636985
It's 1800, bout to go get some okonomiyaki
>>
>>36636914
Shitpost on 4chan, obviously. Why should a vacation be any different from any other day?
>>
go to nakano broadway
>>
Go to a Soapland obviously. Try the ones in Yoshiwara.
>>
go to a shrine, drive your car on the touge
>>
Stalk and rape Anri, Julia, and Hitomi
>>
>>36636938
stop it faggot I doubt japanese are this gay
>>
File: 1493075594572.png (18KB, 311x355px) Image search: [Google]
1493075594572.png
18KB, 311x355px
Probably stop to think about how America decimated the country and installed a puppet government
>>
Get a civilian card for a Military Base and do American stuff but in Japan.

That's what my dad did so that's all I know
>>
>>36636914
Pay to cuddle with school girls.
>>
>>36637024
You can have a superficial wedding and perhaps obtain a "partnership certificate", but the government doesn't officially recognize same-sex marriages.
>>
>>36636914
Gonna need a time stamp of outside or whatever.
>>
I`d purchase Gunpla most likely. And about the rest,it depends on where in Japan you are.
>>
>>36636914
Why are you in Japan? Are you in Tokyo?
>>
I would buy a shit ton of cheap vidya and then cry because I won't be able to understand them.
>>
Buy some Lets Note RZ series netbooks to sell to /g/ on american ebay
>>
>>36636914
I'm gonna vacation there next spring.
>visit shrines and temples
>Suicide forest
>akiba
>Take pics with qt nip school girls
The list goes on.
>>
>eat nagi ramen in Golden Gai
>snowboard
>visit temples
>visit aokogira suicide forest
>molest schoolgirls on train
>get fucked and watch robot show in Shinjuku
>drink chu-his (14% alcohol tastes like soft drink)

get the Lonely Planet book for Tokyo OP, it's great.
>>
well it's about 7pm on a saturday and if I'm in Tokyo I'm going to fuck off to Kabukicho and hit up Crawdaddy's, Hammond Orgasm, or Himawari
>>
>>36637522
Just how it should be.

Turns out someone else feels the same way
>>
>>36636914
Well, I am in Japan as well. I'm about to wash the dishes and take a shower, so why don't you do the same?
>>
>>36636914
I'd go to a used car dealer, buy an old car like an 86 corolla or a Nissan 240sx, and I'd go and drive around in the mountain roads all night
Literally my version of heaven
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.