[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

made a thread yesterday about finding pic related. Today's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Photo0104.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo0104.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
made a thread yesterday about finding pic related.
Today's morning i fed him and made him drink water, he was all good and uppity.
but 4 hours later i found him dead inside his hide out (a small box)

can someone explain the reason of death?
kinda bummed about it.
>>
>>36636397
Wild animals can do that. The shock or something.
>>
>>36636397

If you manage to get ahold of an adult bird at all, and you're not in a massive drought, it's pretty much going to die within 24 hours.

Did it with a blue jay once. Wife came home a few hours after I found it, took one look at her, hacked up something and died. Good times.
>>
might of been internal bleeding or sadness

how did you find this little sky Angel?
>>
>>36636397
was probably sick. thats probably why you found him. he was weak you were there. i use to have some finches a whiloe ago and same thing happened to me twice. no signs of illness then plop dead
>>
>>36636397
Life is a constant state of chemical disequilibrium. Death is final state of peace.

That bird was probably fucked to begin with. You are a good enough person to have tried to help it, but it wasn't enough. Recognize that you live a life that has been sheltered from the inevitable. This is not a bad thing.
>>
File: Photo0106.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo0106.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>36636440
>>36636442
>>36636476

i found him on the ground right infront of my house.
didn't know how to fly and didn't try to escape from me.
from yesterday's thread some anon said it's 4-8 weeks old.

i even woke him up after i returned from my night shift to feed him and give him water, and he was quite content.
and wasn't really afraid of me so i don't think it's shock, used to sleep on my palm too.
the body's still soft and it's not cold, so i doubt it's from the weather or hydration.
>>
>>36636580
>just sticking a ded birb on your laptop
The fuck bruh
>>
>>36636397
if you force fed him water he probably drowned, see the yellow around his beak, he should still be getting all his water from his food. Best way to feed baby birds is to get egg yolks and meal worms, hard boil the eggs and put just the yolks in a blender with the meal worms, blend thoroughly, then feed with a small paint brush.
I've saved at least a dozen baby birds that way.
>>
>>36636845
also you mix a small amount of water with the yolk and mealworms till it is not quite runny.
>>
>>36636397
>made him drink water
What do you mean by that? Birds can suffocate when forced to drink.

Also this: >>36636442 If a bird is "easy to catch" it has serious problems.
>>
>>36636782
just buried him, wanted to take a feather.

>>36636845

i didnt really give him a lot of water, so i doubt he drowned, just the tip of the peak in the water.

but i also fed him some mashed bananas which he really liked, started to eat them all by himself after i fed him some.

>>36636889
he's young so maybe wasn't fully developed yet.
>>
Cook his lil drumsticks and post pics
>>
I found a little bird once next to a garage. Took her home and fed her for weeks then she flew away. I might saw her a few times flying by the house. Good times.
>>
>>36637481
happened to me too years ago, took care of it for months then when it became an adult i just released it in a park full of other birds.

but when i released it it refused to fly away from me, landed on my head and stayed there for a while.
>>
Probly all the fluoride and chlorine in the water. That shit might take a while to harm a human, but in a little 3 ounce bird, quite toxic.
>>
>>36636397
did you made airholes?
>>
MESSAGE FROM /AN/

This is a FLEDGELING. A young bird that has left it's nest because it got too big. It's normal for them to not be able to fly and just sit around. Their parents are still protecting, feeding and looking after them. Around this time of the year there are thousands of dumb fucks like you kidnapping and killing these poor birds.

LEAVE THE BIRDS ALONE
>>
>>36638377
but my area is full of stray cats and such, wouldnt be safe for him outside.

and neither inside...
>>
>>36636580
If they don't try to escape at all it means they have accepted death. It would be very rare for your birb to survive, it's not your fault
>>
>>36636580
Baby birds requier feeding every couple hours. Probably he starved.
>>
So what are you going to make out of him, OP? Know any good recipes, OP?
>>
File: 1490959491513.jpg (46KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
1490959491513.jpg
46KB, 600x488px
>>36636889
I catch birds in my butterfly net all the time desu
>>
>>36638377
I'm here for 10 years and didn't know you guys existed.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.