[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >from the youngest age try to live the life by the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1429414681802.jpg (14KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1429414681802.jpg
14KB, 234x250px
>be me
>from the youngest age try to live the life by the manual
>be at university, decent degree
>work very hard and have little time to do things
>despite all that get kicked in the ass by life all the time
>literally everything that can go wrong, does
>no gf, no friends really, no time
>eventually meet a girl who seems into me
>talk to her, hang out with her - seems fun and I'm happy that maybe finally something in my life will be okay
>we don't really meet all that often or talk too long because we both have a lot of work but I have more
>eventually comes a period where I have just so much shit on my head that I can't really talk to her
>she doesn't initiate conversations either
>when I get some free time eventually I message her asking what's up
>"haha not much, anon, I've met a guy btw and been going out with him :)"

Help me anons I don't think I can take it anymore. I can't fucking do it anymore and I'm losing it.

The girl shit has happened a few times already really and it's exactly the same fucking thing, right down to the words she's saying: "I've met a guy and I've been going out with him". Like clockwork.

Jesus fucking christ every time I've met a girl she'd just either stop responding or find herself another guy. What did I do to deserve this? How am I supposed not to be a bitter person who hates women when they do this shit every time to me? There's always some other fucking guy who's better than I am and I'm never really good enough. It's always some faggot who'd unemployed, has loads of time, friends, and so on.

Can someone talk to me about this?
>>
You didn't make a move in time.
>>
>>36636385
Women aren't going to wait for you to be less busy. put down the textbook and smash the pussy while it's available you dummy.
>>
>>36636404
But I did. She was 100% aware of my intentions and she made it also clear that she's alright with it.
>>
>>36636424

You thought that if you were friends with her for long enough she would be attracted to you?
>>
>>36636494
Anon, like I said, she was pretty clear about her interest in me.

Besides ffs I actually enjoyed hanging out with her and it was actually reciprocated for some time because she'd also message me to go out with her. She had red flags all over her but that's another story
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.