[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever wondered the things out there you'll never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ...u.jpg (66KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
...u.jpg
66KB, 500x263px
Have you ever wondered the things out there you'll never feel? All the beauty you'll never witness. All the sensations you'll never sense. That one person can live a life of nothing but pain while another is able to experience wonders so foreign to the other that it almost seems magical. That life has an infinite potential for anything, it's actually sad that we are constrained to our imagination, We can't even see all the possibilities outside it. Life is so fucking beautiful man, it makes me so God damn angry that we're in chains.
>>
>>36635979
you know what I think about?
people who get tortured and die, and how their life had no more meaning than a flies

then I think about my life and how much I hate it
>>
>>36635979
You're only in chains because you allow yourself to be. Stop focusing your affections on something or someone you'll never have and look to yourself. Find yourself.. find what you love and pursue it. Let nothing stand in your way. Sounds easy, because it is.
>>
even if those beautiful things happened to me I wouldn't appreciate them
>>
>>36636038
It all went over your head, read it again and try to understand the actual point
>>
Just passing thoughts that kids half my age have experienced life more than I have but the apathy makes me not care for more than a brief second.
>>
>>36635979
That's the power of imagination. Feels like I'm in my head almost everyday.

Humanity is weird. Right now some cartel member is being tortured and murdered in a shed where his body will be dumped and forgotten in the middle of the jungle.

At the same time two upper class kids are fucking in the backseat of a car.

Complete spectrum of experience
>>
File: 1486247111464.png (17KB, 640x773px) Image search: [Google]
1486247111464.png
17KB, 640x773px
>>36635979
not sure if I understand corretly but I have similiar feels

for example I never even seen sea, meanwhile Chad and Brad go surfing everyday and it's their life passion
i never got to even experience something that is entire life for someone else
weird feel
>>
>>36636038
Shut the fuck up you vapid fool. Stringing together a bunch of inspirational sounding sentences isn't helpful. Did you think that was some new insight?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.