[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My pc just died and I don't have money to buy a new one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: x5hb8.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
x5hb8.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
My pc just died and I don't have money to buy a new one how am I going to survive as a neet without a pc...
>>
File: 1385961572643s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1385961572643s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>>36635487
I feel you anon, I would die if I did not have my PC with me.
>>
>>36635487
this is my biggest fear
I've been using my laptop 12-18 hours a day for the last 4 years and I've only ever replaced one of the fans
>>
>>36635487

Get a job , sell plasma? Go to a temp agency , chances are they will hire you on the spot.
>>
>>36635958

I have a useless degree and very little job experience, I'm terrified of making a cv should I lie and make up former jobs or just be straight and let them know I've been a neet for years?
>>
File: 1470259399370.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470259399370.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
>>36635487
What were your PC's aspects, anon, if you don't mind my asking.
>>
If it's a desktop find the part that broke and buy a cheap replacement. In my case it's usually my memory or the power supply that would go bad.

To test if it's the memory try unplugging it and turn the PC on to see if you can atleast see the bios.
>>
File: 1489749951691.jpg (47KB, 1024x270px) Image search: [Google]
1489749951691.jpg
47KB, 1024x270px
>>36636024
just start taking quarters out of wishing wells
if there isn't anyone there it isn't usually a crime
if there is they'll probably ticket you for loitering or making a disturbance
you can also try pretending to be a valet outside of fancy restaurants and then selling the cars at greasy looking auto shops with lots of italians aimlessly standing on the floor
pretending to be a meter maid and accepting bribes for rescinding imaginary tickets can also easily yield you 2-300 bucks on a good weekend in some big cities if you select your marks carefully
I hope this helps you with your report
>>
>>36636048
It's an old athlon x4 640 with a gt610 I only use it for age of empires and kodi so it was more than enough

>>36636053
I tried taking the ram out but it still wouldn't show any video it doesn't have the chasis speaker so I can't even listen to the beeps, I'm gonna try to find one tomorrow
>>
>>36636090
kek'd to be quite honest with you familia
>>
>>36635487
buy raspberry pi for 10 bucks
>install linux
>connect it to the internet
there you go, a cheap 4chinz machine
>>
>>36636243

But I want to play age of empires, it's the only thing that takes my mind away from this shitty life...
>>
>>36636262
check craigslist for something cheap, check the streets weekly for any "garbage" being thrown out, sometimes electronics are between those, also some communities give away free computers to kids with poor parents
>>
>>36636024

Tell them that you've been landscaping and and snow shovelling Around the neighborhood . Also they really won't care they will send you to a shitty back breaking job that will pay you minimum wage . And worm you to death . It will never turn into a full time job . So save the little money you make and stay there for a while . And use the experience to find a full time job elsewhere.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.