[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Some alt-right sperg went into a cafe in kentucky with a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-04-29-01-43-30.png (324KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-29-01-43-30.png
324KB, 720x1280px
>Some alt-right sperg went into a cafe in kentucky with a bunch of knifes and asked peoples political affiliation
>Says the "day of reckoning has come"
>Tells a republican hes safe
>Attacks two girls who say theyre liberal

This is one of you guys isnt it

https://www.rt.com/usa/386524-machete-wielding-teenager-attacks-democrats/
>>
>>36634619
>he attacked people with a machete
>didn't actually kill anybody or even maim them
>sacrificed his freedom for the rest of his life for literally no reason

This type of shit immediately makes me think "false flag."
>>
>>36634886
the guy who tried to machete people at ohio state didn't actually kill anybody either

it's really hard to pull off a massacre style attack with just knives

the guy in this case has a pretty long internet/real life footprint of being butthurt about "persecution against conservatives" or whatever.

he probably just snapped
>>
>>36634951
>persecution against conservatives" or whatever.

Sounds like pol
>>
death to the libcucks right guys haha :P
>>
>>36634951
>posts extensively on the internet about conservative prosecution
>went on a killing spree
>somehow managed to fail to kill anyone
That's /pol/ alright
>>
>>36634619
Doesn't it take an absurd amount of solid slashes to kill someone with a machete unless you're african and know how to do that shit?
>>
>>36634619
Dipshits like this is why I have a carry and conceal permit.
>>
>>36634951
>it's really hard to pull off a massacre style attack with just knives

Forget massacre, he didn't kill a single person. You can't tell me that he couldn't slit a single fucking throat.

The footprint stuff doesn't mean it's real - could just be a particularly well-thought-out false flag.

>>36635031
Slashing generally doesn't kill people. Instead you'd want to stab someone like 50 times (at least that's how they do it when you're murdering someone with shanks in prison.)

Although, I guess if you slash a dude's throat or his femoral arteries, he's pretty well fucked. Good luck achieving that kind of precision in an adrenaline-pumping situation tho.

Honestly if he had just stabbed someone in the guts like 4-5 times they could easily die, especially if he coated the blade in shit or something. Instead he just sort of shows up with a machete and no plan whatsoever? I don't get it. I guess you could just blame general incompetence or insanity, but I'm still dubious.
>>
>>36635109
>Good luck achieving that kind of precision in an adrenaline-pumping situation tho.
i feel like all you really would have to do is swing for the neck
right? how hard could that be
>>
>>36634619
The Fack that no one was actually injured if a guy went crazy with a machete makes me think it was a false flag.

Seriously how hard is it to just walk around trench coat mafia style until you are close enough to draw the machete and slice them up.

I play lots of video games so I should know

Also I remember that gore gif I saw once of the guy hitting his own back with a blade and how easy.it opened up, it can't be that hair to fuck some people up with it.

I am calling false flag.
>>
>>36635341
its extremely hard to kill someone with a knife
>Also I remember that gore gif I saw once of the guy hitting his own back with a blade and how easy.it opened up
i know the gif you're talking about and it happened because the dude was splitting open a barely closed previous wound
>>
>>36634619
You seem to have confused us with /pol/
I'm surprised he didn't say it was the day of the rope
>>
>>36635401
But he didn't even seriously injure ANYONE

He instead was making it clear he was a right wing white male there as a threat to anyone who wasn't a republican

I get it's hard to do fatal damage to someone with a knife, but he had a machete, just swing for the fucking face or at their hands flailing to protect them selves. You will do a lot of dmg.

The fact that the article doesn't actually describe what damage he did to the girls, just that one was treated on site and one at hospital but no threat of loss of life makes me think the girls just fucking fell over as they were running away or something and she's probably treated for a concussion for hitting her noggin

So, I'm calling false flag or literal retard.
>>
>>36635492
He probably freaked out in the moment and couldn't follow through.
If you actually went for it you could easily fuck some chick up with a machete.
Or maybe it was dull.
>>
yo we have some dude with strikingly similar views as us carry out one of the most pathetic excuses of a murder spree in history but one beta fag who happens to be politically aligned similarly to some people on a politics board is UNDOUBTEDLY part of that stupid board that totally isn't a cooler version of our board, right? of course he's a fucking robot you dumby
>>
File: ahh.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
ahh.png
5KB, 645x773px
>tfw he will probably beg to not get locked along with jamal and tyrone
>>
>>36635109
How do you know all this, hmm?
>>
>>36635109
>You can't tell me that he couldn't slit a single fucking throat.
i mean, i don't think his goal was to kill people indiscriminately. his goal was to weed out the liberals and i guess kill or hurt them somehow? hence the questioning

you seem oddly convinced that the entire situation is made up by some powerful cabal of shadow people, which requires a lot more technical finesse than "an autistic /pol/ guy who was in and out of mental hospitals tried to perform a retarded knife attack on his school"

like, who benefits from this "false flag"? nobody is going to ban knives on campus. nobody is going to look at this specific event and say "CONSERVATIVES ARE MENTALLY ILL TERRORISTS" who wouldn't have already said this after dylann roof or the quebec mosque guy
this event has only barely scraped the surface of the national news cycle and that's about as far as it'll go, given that nobody died

but yeah dude it makes more sense to believe that people spent years creating a fake online trail for a guy whose sole purpose was to go commit some kind of retarded, vaguely political public attack on a college campus

>The fact that the article doesn't actually describe what damage he did to the girls, just that one was treated on site and one at hospital but no threat of loss of life makes me think the girls just fucking fell over as they were running away

this is because that type of information is not typically released unless it's somehow useful for the public to know.
>>
>>36635928
If it makes republicans look bad it's a jewish conspiracy false flag
>>
>>36634951
I guess that you have to sever major arteries, correct?
>>
>>36635800
I read a lot. Supposedly when Napoleon was riding in front of his troops before a battle, he'd literally say "The point, the point!" while motioning with his blade. Basically to say it's stupid to try to slash someone with a sword, and stabbing them with the point is what kills them.

>>36635928
I'm not convinced of anything. I just find it suspicious and weird that a man is willing to throw away his whole life to accomplish zilch.

As for who benefits, it's another story for the buzzfeeds of the world to tout as "white male terrorism." It makes Trump supporters look like incompetent crazy knife wielding maniacs, etc. Because he didn't manage to kill anyone it plays well for the anti-gun crowd. It's great propaganda for the left, if you think about it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.