[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to become girl (male) >have to shave every day,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: fine.png (201KB, 598x292px) Image search: [Google]
fine.png
201KB, 598x292px
>trying to become girl (male)
>have to shave every day, razors are expensive
>started to epilate to cut down on shaving, excruciatingly painful
>spend hours practicing girl voice every day, have to stop when throat is sore, had to give up soda and drink tons of water
>had to become a vegetarian in order to get the weight loss I wanted because meat was too good
>meticulous skincare routine in morning and before bed
>have to spend forever in the shower now, exfoliate relgiously, much more time on haircare
>have to spend forever moisturizing
>makeup is expensive and it takes a long time to practice getting good
>clothes are expensive and it takes a long time trying to figure out what works and what doesn't
>laser hair removal on my face is super expensive and hurts so bad
>had to fill my room with mirrors so I can see my posture and mannerisms from every angle
>nail polish smells really bad and I have to air out my room every time I paint my nails

Just in case you're wondering, it's probably much easier to just fix your life the normal way than become a girl (male)
>>
can you please be my gf
I'll help you through your transition as best I can and hold your hand and tell you how pretty you are
I'll do my best to make your life easier
>>
I'm impressed at your dedication. Do you see yourself as cute now?
>>
>>36634479
I'm sorry anon. Too many people have asked me that on /r9k/ I have to turn it down by default

>>36634496
I don't know. I'm actually not that far into transition, I've only just started doing all of these things, I spent most of my previous time researching and saving money and now I'm actually at the transitioning part
>>
>>36634516
>I'm sorry anon. Too many people have asked me that on /r9k/ I have to turn it down by default
I'm not those other people. I'm different. I'm special
>>
>>36634537
I just feel too guilty. No one noticed me when I just acted like a guy and repressed my trans feelings. Now that I say I'm a girl (male) I get tons of interest and it feels undeserved because I'm really still the same person. I feel guilty because the attention feels undeserved
>>
>>36634456
Mhm, I'd suggest waxing, but HRT thins out your skin so it might hurt too much.

Shaving with a DE razor(bigger investment at first, but longer in the long run due to razors) could be helpful. But it's also much harder to get a clean shave at first-- epilating is pretty much an inferior cheaper waxing.

Giving up soda is good whether you're becoming or not. Your girl voice will just "click" one day and it'll be perfect. Vegetarian is a meme, you don't need a meticulous skincare routine(HRT clears your skin up no meme)...

I don't know how you're spending so much more time exfoliating or moisturizing, but okay. I don't bother with hair as much, so I can't talk for that.

Yeah, makeup and clothes are hard to deal with.

You become a girl(male) to fix gender dysphoria, and no other problems
>>
>>36634605
I know, I'm only doing it because of dysphoria and resisted transition for a very long time.

I was just saying that because a lot of robots seem to be fooled into thinking that transition would make things magically better
>>
>>36634456
hi I'm a vegan
uh
be vegan thanks

seriously though, I highly recommend trying to shave with baby oil.

Does epilation leave a bunch of irritated pores or is it pretty smooth after? I've never tried before. I'm just a boy btw.

I just shave with baby oil and I really like it. It makes your skin super smooth after and causes the blade to glide really nicely

The only downside to using baby oil over traditional shaving cream is that unlike soap, it gunks up and will get stuck in the blade a lot easier than hair will with shaving cream. It may also dull the blade faster.

so shaving (may) take a lot longer, but it really depends on your water pressure desu, and how well you can clean the blade. It will be a lot better experience however.

try using a disposable razor with baby oil if you are gonna try this method, I'm pretty sure you will like it more
>>
File: 1492813911878.jpg (28KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492813911878.jpg
28KB, 540x720px
>>36634696
Huh, I was just lurking this thread with no intention of posting but I am also a vegan. I've been seeing a lot of us on /r9k/ lately. Good stuff. Have a nice day.
>>
>>36634696
>be vegan thanks
Why?

>I highly recommend trying to shave with baby oil.
I probably won't be shaving anymore now that I've started epilating

>Does epilation leave a bunch of irritated pores
It's red but only for a little while
>>
>>36634456
>trying to become girl (male)

No shit you failed. This is literally impossible. Your goal was retarded to begin with. You might as well dream of becoming a dinosaur or a literal robot.
>>
>>36634751
Dumb. You can't pass as a dinosaur in public or as a robot and blend into society seamlessly. You can do that as a girl (male) if you become one of the very rare successful passers
>>
>>36634724
BTW woman here and the epilation stops being excruciating after a while. Soon enough it'll be like nothing to you, something you do casually whilst sitting on your bed watching YouTube. Speaking of, for makeup look up Easyneon and Lisa Eldridge for diverse and simple tutorials.
>>
File: 1475878778351.jpg (24KB, 164x245px) Image search: [Google]
1475878778351.jpg
24KB, 164x245px
>>36634456
>laser hair removal on my face is super expensive and hurts so bad
>tfw technician made a mistake and burned me in the space between my nose and my lips and left a small scar

I almost want to kill myself everytime I see it, being a girl (male) is hell.
>>
>>36634456
Its difficult because you are not a girl. You are not supposed to be doing these things. You were born a man. You will always have male features. You will always have a penis. You will always have more hair. You will have a naturally deeper voice. You will go bald. Why are you so stupid?

Just accept biological nature or commit suicide, you can choose for now, but eventually fate will choose it for you.
>>
>>36634827
>you are not supposed to be doing things

Lmao nigger you think it's nature's path that we commit to any of the retarded beauty shit we do as women? Even body hair removal is unnatural and weird. JK my eyelids are naturally meant to be blue.
>>
>>36634456
>>trying to become girl (male)
>>have to shave every day, razors are expensive

Girls use wax mate. Nads cold wax etc. Waxing lasts longer than shaving.
>>
This would be better on /lgbt/ -- all it is, is trannies. I petitioned to them to change it to /tttt/ because that would be more accurate.
>>
>>36634866
I'm a woman and I shave/epilate. Waxing is crazy expensive and painful.
>>
>>36634859
Its a shame you missed my point entirely.
>>
>>36634731
>Why?
hmmm gimme a sec I'll type up some stuff
>>
>>36634775
Yeah I probably would have stopped epilating but everywhere says it gets better and eventually is no big deal.

Thanks for the tips on makeup

>>36634827
Even speaking a language is unnatural, it's something humans made up. You think makeup and dresses is in our dna?
>>
>>36634456
all that work and bother just because you want to stuck dicks in your anus?
Question yourself, is it really worth it?
>>
>>36635093
>all that work and bother just because you want to stuck dicks in your anus?
Are you kidding? I could have just downloaded grindr and done that with no effort, I didn't look horrible as a guy
>>
>>36634993
>Speaking a language is unnatural

Im glad you think that the transfer for information is an abnormal occurrence. Must explain why you're an idiot.
>>
>>36635153
I didn't say communicating vocally is unnatural, and I obviously didn't say that transferring information is unnatural. You know exactly what I mean
>>
>>36634782
>>tfw technician made a mistake and burned me in the space between my nose and my lips and left a small scar
This is fucking terrifying to be honest senpai. Maybe some cicatricure would help, if it wasn't that long ago maybe it won't really be there forever, considering laser is known for helping your skin to regenerate.
Don't lose hope just yet, it'll probably go away in some time. JUST DON'T TOUCH IT OR IF IT HAS A CRUST DON'T TAKE IT OFF. Also, put some sunblock on it while it goes away, just in case it's actually some kind of scar, that will avoid that specific part to look different.
>>
i wanna be a girl with a snatchs' gf (male)
i promise im shorter than you lesbians
>>
>>36634605
Not her, but question: how the fuck does one shave their right arm? I'm right handed, so holding the razor with my left hand leads to unfun scenarios. I'm using a safety razor, btw.
>>
>>36634782
>tfw it doesn't hurt that much and I've never been burned, but I'm not sure how much it's actually working

I've been to 5 sessions now and the hair's definitely less, but it's still there and I need to shave every day if I don't want any stubble to show in the patches where the hair is
>>
>>36634456
>>started to epilate to cut down on shaving, excruciatingly painful
lmao what a pussy
I do it all the time and it doesn't hurt, I'm not even mentally ill
Man up if you wanna be a girl
>>
>>36634456
mfw i was born a girl and dont know how to do half this shit

make me pretty op, teach me your ways, i have the advantage of a real tits and vagina but i cant get the rest together
>>
File: 1493410929809.png (168KB, 581x637px) Image search: [Google]
1493410929809.png
168KB, 581x637px
>>36636945
i can help but only if you be my gf (female)
>>
>>36637140
depends on pics

id be down for an internet waifu
>>
File: 1484686038081.jpg (791KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484686038081.jpg
791KB, 1200x1200px
>>36637145
we can trade :D orig
>>
oh shit, there are girls (female) that want gfs (male)?
hit me up ill be your bitch
>>
File: 4.18.17.park.2.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
4.18.17.park.2.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>36637181
i have a stupid crooked face sorry
>>
>>36637413
nuh uh cute :3 do u have skype/disc or an email i can send mine to
>>
>>36637413
Are you the tranny or the woman
I'm guessing you are the tranny, not very convincing desu
>>
>>36637492
i do actually have a pussy, i camwhore and show it off sometimes

>>36637471
email is faebun at outlook
>>
File: IMG_0139.png (451KB, 1907x2074px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0139.png
451KB, 1907x2074px
>>36634456
>trying to become a girl (male)
That was your first mistake.
Read pic related before it's too late for you. No one should embrace the path of degeneracy
>>
>>36634762
>You can't pass as a dinosaur in public or as a robot and blend into society seamlessly
You just don't recognize the really good ones
>>
File: 1493136464343.jpg (20KB, 492x565px) Image search: [Google]
1493136464343.jpg
20KB, 492x565px
>>36634456
Just guna leave this here dont mind me guys ^^
>>
>>36637584
this xD
orgegano
>>
>>36637413
not crooked, but u need qter glasses
>>
>>36637413
do u want a bf

original comment
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.