[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>three years ago >meet gril on omegle >talk with her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>three years ago
>meet gril on omegle
>talk with her a bit
>develop feelings
>try to do LDR
>falls through
>sperg out and tell her to never talk to me again
>today
>get Facebook notification
>friend request
>it's her

What do I do?
>>
How much do you like her Anon?
>>
>>36633307
A lot but since we last spoke I have moved even further away.

I used to live in Southern California and she lives in Washington State.

I now live in Texas.
>>
>>36633291
you undrstand it iis fb and not actually her, right?
>>
>>36633340
What do you mean?

I have had two different FB accounts since and this one is under a fake name.
>>
File: Justin_f40e62_6206515.jpg (37KB, 640x407px) Image search: [Google]
Justin_f40e62_6206515.jpg
37KB, 640x407px
>>36633329
So Im assuming that you would give her a chance if it was a relationship irl instead of a ldr one?

Why not give this a shot? It might be risky as all LDRs are, but you at least have feelings for her. You might as well try dad
>>
>>36633372
I don't know if I want to though.

I don't know if she wants to.
>>
>>36633390
You said its been 3 years right? That might be true honestly, but I think it'll at least be best if you try to reconnect with her as a friend. It might be healthier for you in the long run to just have a friend in her
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.