[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never want to fap again. I'm so sick of spilling my seed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1081541-1328927480.gif (49KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
1081541-1328927480.gif
49KB, 140x140px
I never want to fap again.
I'm so sick of spilling my seed and feeling like a failure of a Christian. Every time I fap I go into complete isolation for two days so God can forgive me, but most of the time I can't even make it the whole two days before fapping again so I end up indefinitely alone due to my shame and lack of control.
What do I do? Should I castrate myself or should I go kill my penis with alcohol and drugs?
>>
File: rowinpls.png (187KB, 289x312px) Image search: [Google]
rowinpls.png
187KB, 289x312px
>religions that condemn sexual desire and make things even worse for people

Refusing to acknowledge your lust will just have it build up. It's like hunger or thirst. You can't ignore it, hoping it goes away. You masturbate so that you don't snap and do something you'll regret even more, you dunce.

That said, I heard raping children was a thing amongst you guys.

Jokes aside, I still can't fucking understand why a religion would condemn something natural. How preposterous. Good luck christianbot. Have fun repeating your cycle of "giving in/self-hatred"
>>
>>36632304
dude take showers lmao
it's not that hard, you keep doing because it's a habit
just do something else
>>
File: 1493370042382.jpg (79KB, 599x814px) Image search: [Google]
1493370042382.jpg
79KB, 599x814px
>>36632304
Hi fellow Christianon.
Protip in stop masturbating: think of what leads to you doing it and subtract those things from your routine. I used to jerk off a lot if I took my phone to the bathroom but leaving it outside helps.
Don't forget that even if you sin, God realizes you're trying and if you ask for forgiveness he will love you.
>>
>>36632304
??? God wants you to masturbait. The good feelings from sex and jerking off are Gods way of saying "I love you". If God didn't want us to enjoy sex he wouldn't have made it feel so good in the first place.
>>
>>36633054
The pleasure of masturbation was made as a reward for conception. Masturbation is a subversion of this for the sating of carnal lust.
>>
File: 1490994989300.jpg (72KB, 1127x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1490994989300.jpg
72KB, 1127x1015px
>>36632304
>believing in a religion
>>
lol masterbating isn't a sin gg tho
>>
>>36632304
don't spill it then, retard
fap in a cup then drink it
no semen spilled
>>
>>36632304
Stop being a Christian then. All religion is universally retarded, so Become an atheist. Fap away without fear of the magic man in the sky
>>
Stop getting aroused/triggered then

Keep going at it, great will your reward be in heaven
>>
>>36634526
>>36633146
>>36632396
Not op but I personally feel like shit after I beat because it's sad. I don't really care about my religion but I just feel like a degenerate in general after because I can't even get my priorities right. I think op might be trying to say the same.
>>
>Be Christfag
>Fap at least once a day because I'd be dead otherwise
>>
>>36634836
fucking why? As long as you don't turn it into an addiction there's literally nothing wrong with masturbating. Pretty much every animal that is able to masturbates. Are you retarded?
>>
>>36632304
>christian
Stop allowing things like these determine your lifef
>>
>>36632691
I'd give you advice, but this guy gave a better one.

Don't freak out because of this.
>>
>>36632304
wise decision, the first step is to avoid scenarios that lead to sinful thoughts
>>
>>36632304
You do realize sperm isn't actually the earliest form of a baby right? That's a medieval myth.

Sperm is just your genetic information, it's no more of a sin to unload some of it than it is for a girl to have her period since eggs are her genetic information. Not to mention your body destroys itself after a while if it's not used anyway.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.