[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got fired from retail cuck job, basically for stealing >thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
>got fired from retail cuck job, basically for stealing
>thought I'd feel relieved, as the place was wearing me down the seven years i blew at the place
>instead, I feel depressed about it
>how am I supposed to pay my student loan back, how can I aff8muh beer, etc

Dammit, I thought neets were supposed to be easygoing. I was more easygoing when I was a wage cuck
>>
>>36632163
Greentext what happened. 7 years is a lot to throw away
>>
>>36632163
I hope you were stealing the whole seven years.

You're gonna be pretty fucked. You needed a GOOD reference from that job. Probably gonna have to start at the bottom again somewhere else unless you put that degree to work
>>
>>36632163
>stealing
what are you a nigger? being a NEET is only good if you have zero debt and have other people pay for your living expenses, not when you're nearing 30 and have bills and loans to pay
>>
File: le 100 face.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
le 100 face.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>36632163
>tfw was fired from fast food wagecuck place I worked at for like 9 years

I know exactly what you feel senpai, I ended up becoming a NEET for like 3 years now and can't afford to be NEET anymore. Unless I apply for retardwelfare or something. I just gotta find another fast food wagie job.
>>
>>36632189
Nothing too exciting
>started at this store in 2010
>like three years ago, stole a few chocolate bars for no reason
>boss questioned it
>had nothing to say about it (beyond a "not sure why I stole them, but sorry"), but they pardoned me
>this year, I decided to add loyalty points to my card, from customer receipts
>not all of them, but enough to apparently cause suspicion
>legit didn't think this was costing my store anything, but it was
>gone.jag

>>36632228
I wasn't. See above. Basically a few chocolate bars and some loyalty points.

Really don't care if I start from the bottom at another place, as long as I get a job. Here's hoping it's can get a reference of some sort at the job. I'm legit and good worker, so I'm sure someone could give me a reference. Plus I have two degrees
>>
>>36632494
You cut that theft shit out right now
There's only one qualification you need to work at retail and that's not stealing the merchandise. You will have a very hard time getting a job if you have that history on you.
>>
>>36632229
>tfw 30
>tfw white but poor impulse control
>live with my parents, and the only debt/bills I have to pay are student loan payments (should be done withina few months) and cell phone bill

Nah, I'm just stupid and spoiled.

>>36632233
Dammit. I was already a neet for a year before getting this job. You'd think I'd get the picture, but I guess not.

Here's hoping you'd find something m8.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (49KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
49KB, 655x527px
>>36632620
>Here's hoping you'd find something m8.

Thanks senpai you as well, you and I both know that being a NEET sucks. It's purgatory. At least working is exciting and stimulating.
>>
>>36632571
Getting fired for it taught me my lesson pretty damn fast. Funny thing is, I'm not a thief otherwise.

Here's hoping it's can get a reference and job somehow despite this

>>36632703
Yeah. And work provided a social escape.

Thanks though. Legit hope you get something soon!
>>
File: 1467813568491.gif (2MB, 2578x1833px) Image search: [Google]
1467813568491.gif
2MB, 2578x1833px
>work at busy coffee shop for 6 years
>the whole crew including supervisors develop a system to steal cash from the register
>$200-$500 per day 3 times a week at best, sometimes we had to play safe for a couple months (most I got in one week was $1100, also paid $14 + tips)
>not very smart with my money as I was late teens/early 20's
>rent own 1b apt., nice furniture, car, motorcycle, party every day, full fridge, full bar, travel the world, 4k tv, beast pc, etc.
>the upper management finally cracks down and fires everyone over simple bullshit like being late (they couldn't prove we were stealing but they knew)
>had 15k stacked
>moved back in with mom cause apt was a waste, still have to pay decent amount of rent and bills
>been unemployed for almost a year, playing vidya, still party, travel, and eat out sometimes
>money basically gone

I start a new job next week at another coffee shop, pays only 11.50 + tips fuck my life. I did have fun though I regret not investing/spending better obviously. In some ways it was worth it. You can always apply for other jobs chances are they will not call your previous employers or they will tell them they can't disclose the reason you left the job, they will just confirm the dates you worked there.
>>
>>36633101
Holy moly, I never stole that much. Good luck with your new job, though!
>>
>>36632163
stop drinking and wasting money on shit and spend time doing actual fun stuff like video games instead
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.