[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>27 year old CPTSD sufferer that lives with his mom >always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1488336448736.png (47KB, 916x910px) Image search: [Google]
1488336448736.png
47KB, 916x910px
>27 year old CPTSD sufferer that lives with his mom
>always going in and out of work, can never keep a job that's worth any thing
>we live in a house that's literally falling down, mom works menial labor she's kind of a air head but i love her
>mom says she's 60 now she can't keep working i have to do some thing
>hoping i can go to community colleges for IT to at least do some thing for myself and live in a studio apartment.

How close am i to suicide robots?
>>
Yeah, just do a trade or something like IT. Minimal contact with people and enough money to support yourself and your aging mother. You'll be fine.
>>
>>36632067
This is literally me. What do I do? My only dream is to produce music or suicide. I kinda want to run away to the city and be homeless. Either sink or fucking swim. Either produce music or take a shotgun slug in the back of my head in my sleep from a crack head. Hell yeah who's ready to die.
>>
Be an LPN or a dental hygienist.
>>
>>36632157
Thank you for your encouragement anon. I have so much self doubt over this after failing so many times in life.
>>
>>36632067
Do freight/shelf stocking at a store, if you're a hard worker they'll train you on machines. I make 12 bucks an hour doing this amd do okay.
>>
>>36632210
Or security I have some of the certification and I want to do it but I live in a small town and I'm fucked. It's like 11/hour and you literally just sit in a chair alone at night.

Later you get a gun and more money or do management
>>
>>36632210
we live in the middle of fucking no where i'd have to move just to do that and i'm broke right now. the only jobs in my area that isn't farming is services like fast food.
>>
>>36632203
BTW, unless you are planning to do programming or wed dev IT includes a TON of interacting with people. and even if you're programming there are alot of meetings and team members to colab with. i dont know how introvert you are but it's a very social job 90% of the time. trust me i've been in the industry for 5 years.
>>
>>36632259
I'm not so bad with people if I can keep my PTSD under control but I smoke a bit of weed which has been my medicine for the last two years. Before this shit I didn't even like weed and it still gives me panic attacks but that means I don't have my panic attacks at work.
>>
>>36632300
Well, obviously i can't speak for all of the industry because i've only worked for 2 companies in 1 city. but if you can pretend to be social it's great. there's a very low amount of normies there, good money if you get to a network/system admin gig. At my current job most people not in management smokes weed too, though i don't.
>>
>>36632067
What gave you CPTSD anon?
>>
>>36632356
years of mental and physical abuse along with a series of traumatic events that i've green texted before.

I don't green text anymore, it attracts too many perverts and weirdos.
>>
>>36632348
Thanks anon, i'll keep this in mind. I have a lot to do before I start going to community college so I'll have time to think.
>>
27 neet here. I hate "my house, my rules" at this age.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.