[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some entry level jobs for high school educated people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1491749945324.gif (163KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1491749945324.gif
163KB, 500x492px
What are some entry level jobs for high school educated people not requiring experience for robots?

Hard mode : Little to no socialization

Dante must die mode : Not filled with 16 years old kids.
>>
How about getting over your autistic restrictions so you can actually find a job.
>>
Warehouse stocking is comfy worked for Amazon for a while and it was comfy. 12.50 starting out and not talked to someone once every few hours for problem solving/ training.
>>
Security, I'm a guard and when I was working for one company I had some comfy posts where I wouldn't have to talk to anyone
But warned, there are also a lot of shitty posts that will have you on your feet all day in public and some companies like to keep you on call instead of a set schedule so they can keep you part time
>>
>>36632092
>how about doing shit tier job and getting belittled by high schoolers every single day of your life until you decide to fucking kill yourself to make the humiliation stop

Yeah nah.
>>
>>36632150
Do you have to be over 185cm and lift?
Also the whole "standing there doing nothing for ten whole hours" sounds like hell.
>>
>>36632215
Not really, I've seen a fair amount of manlet and women guards and the most I've ever had to pick up was some traffic cones
And the post is sort of luck of the draw, I've had bad posts where I would be checking bags at the entrance to the state fair all day but also got some comfy ones like patrolling a walmart parking lot in a company car, you just cruise around the lot now and then and spend the rest of your time listening to podcasts or watching stuff on your phone and the only people you talk to are the guard you are relieving and the guard that's relieving you at the start and end of the shift
>>
>>36632066
Security guard aka professional anime watcher.

Jobs are inconsistent but it amounts to a lot of sitting by yourself, some walking, and some ten second phone calls.
Half the guys who work this job are 60.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.