[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys deal with loneliness and a complete lack of social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1480899722618.png (113KB, 299x350px) Image search: [Google]
1480899722618.png
113KB, 299x350px
How do you guys deal with loneliness and a complete lack of social interaction?

How did my life get this way? How many people are like this? Are we outliers in society or is this more common than we realize?

I have a job and stuff but no friends
>>
By very quickly realizing I definitely don't want social interaction any time I come close to it
>>
>>36631848
I hate to say this but this guy is right, as someone that went for years with no friends and only recently gained a couple, being an antisocial hermit is the way to go.
I didn't mean to even make any friends but just fell into two friendships, one of which is with a cute woman who I'm of course now secretly in love with, since I'm a 30+ kissless virgin.
Being this little bit social has caused me to crave social interaction and experience crushing loneliness when I'm not with people. I can't actively seek this out however because then I feel like a pathetic loser, trying to make friends in my 30s.
>>
doesn't bother me too much. actually embrace the lack of interaction most of the time. every now and then i wish i had a GF though

story time
>be in cool band with fans and friends
>hang out and drink with friends all the time
>over the years being social seems to become more of a chore
>start drinking alone
>prefer drinking alone most of the time
>fast forward to now
>never try to get together with anyone i hung out with
>someone proposes a hangout sesh
>usually turn them down, or am pleased when working schedule does not permit it
>unexpected knocks on the door or phone calls become disturbing
>want to be alone all the time
>what have i become
>>
By seeing the futility of all relationships. The only person I follow and admire is Jesus Christ, which is eternal.
>>
>>36632068
>what have i become

I want to cry. I used to be well liked in school. This is maybe unusual on r9k. But I was liked by people of many social niches/groups and lots of people thought I was cool because of how "chill" I was. I think they thought I was a chill stoner when in reality I didn't do any drugs. Some of the guys who were bully assholes liked me and were friends with me but my main social group was the BC Calc nerds.

And now I have nobody, I have literally no friends because I had no close friends to begin with, just a decent number of acquaintances who know of me but don't know anything about me because I literally never talked except basic "Haha, yeah" sort of stuff

I hate my life
>>
>>36632141
the acquaintances are tough, like seeing if they wanna hang out, and they're probly wondering
"why is this person trying to hang with me?"
the interactions and dialogue always seems so forced.
for me i feel i was at some point normal and enjoyable to be around.
but as time goes on i'm becoming more robotic and awkward with holding conversations
probly from lack of interaction with people
but i prefer to avoid interaction
the cycle is maddening
>>
>>36631831
It gets numb once in a while
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.