[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I've just figured something out. The jews aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 4d.png (73KB, 1420x1635px) Image search: [Google]
4d.png
73KB, 1420x1635px
Guys, I've just figured something out. The jews aren't trying to make us gay, they're trying to make us exclusively attracted to women. Allow me to elaborate.

>men are circumcised en masse against their will, making the penis visually unappealing (which girls do not really care about and are too stupid to know is unnatural, but is a big deal to guys). This also makes masturbation less satisfying
>hormones are put into food to make women sexually mature more quickly and more dramatically
>birth control encourages male-female fornication
>gay men are societally treated as lessers and men fear becoming gay (different from cultures such as ancient rome, which saw homosexuality as the peak of masculinity for the guy on top)
>the GRIDS virus was meant to curb homosexuals having casual, unprotected sex (this was flawed as roasties also had unprotected sex, but nonetheless it further hurt gay's reputation)

Now of course you are wondering, why would the jews want men to only have sex with women? What's it to them? The answer is that this leads to women holding power over men. Men want sex and companionship more than anything else in the world, and will do practically anything for it. When women hold all sexual power (because men are tricked into fearing becoming gay), women essentially call all the shots on what men do (almost all of men's works are done with relation to a mate, as those of us here know, without a companion there is little motivation to do absolutely anything in life). Women are incredibly vain, and will never be able to spend enough money. Therefore a society that is effectively ran by women will be heavily consumerist. The jews profit off of consumerism.
>>
Yup.

And who has the REAL power in a Jewish family. The wife and mother.
>>
File: shut it down.jpg (59KB, 300x477px) Image search: [Google]
shut it down.jpg
59KB, 300x477px
>>36631532
>hisses originally
>flicks out tongue originally
>>
File: 1445709856835.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445709856835.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Time to take your meds, anon.

Thanks for the laugh, though.
>>
>>36631591
I didn't even think of that but you're absolutely right. I remember back when I was a kid there was a jewish kid at my school who had a terribly authoritative mother. She used to chaperone class trips and she was a bitch. One time I went to their house and had dinner there (can't remember why, I hated the kid), and his mom tried to make me take some "vitamins" that the rest of the males in her family were taking (she and her daughter were not taking them). I was seven years old but I realized I should spit them out when she wasn't looking.
>>
Duh OP. Control the women and you control the men. This is why advertising works. Even if you don't want/need it your wife/girlfriend will find a use for it even if it has none. This is what drove our society to where it is. Now that individualism has taken over and everyone can live their ideal solo life though everything is fucked.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.