[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a little side question. How old are you guys? Tell me something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

Just a little side question. How old are you guys? Tell me something about yourself.

I haven't been here for a while and I'm feeling pretty old. I don't mean to sound condescending or anything but a lot of people are talking about issues that might have been relevant to me when I was about 17 years old. Like "not fitting in" or "Not getting dat pussy". I dunno. Just feels fucking weird to be here now.

I understand that some of us have actual shit like ass-burgers or social anxiety but I dunno. How are things with you?

Pic related. He looks fucking ridiculous...
>>
File: IMG_9274.jpg (38KB, 390x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9274.jpg
38KB, 390x388px
>>36631524
>got into USNA
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
THAT GUY'S MERE EXISTENCE IS THE AURA OF CHAD INCARNATE

IF THATS YOU THEN PLEASE KILL YOURSELF SO I CAN TAKE YOUR SPOT
>>
Cool story bro... How old are you?
>>
>>36631524
I'm 19 and I'm a shut in that's been fucking around and doing a shit job in college. I have a job so that's good though. Reality just hit me and I realized I need to stop fucking around and find something I want to be my career because I sure as hell don't want to do a job just for the money. I've been thinking about it nonstop for weeks and I can't come up with anything that interests me. I just don't want anything and I don't like to think about the future. I've tried so much shit in my life and none of it made me happy or compelled me to stick with it. When time passes and I realize I'm getting too old for this shit I'll probably just kill myself so that's probably where my life is headed.
>>
File: rare harold.jpg (1MB, 4558x4542px) Image search: [Google]
rare harold.jpg
1MB, 4558x4542px
>>36631524
I'm 31, turning 32 later this year.

I can't relate to 99% of everyone on this board before they're younger than 30 and grew up on the internet.

Some of these kids were literal kids just a decade ago. They're nostalgic for childhood shit like "early youtube" and playstation 3.

I'm constantly amazed by everything from the internet and how innovative and powerful smartphones are - but these 20 year olds kids are all just like UHM ACTUALLY IT WAS BETTER BEFORE SMARTPHONES AND NORMIES ON THE INTERNET WHEN I WAS 8 YEARS OLD.

Oh, and I entirely stopped giving a shit about politics, thank god. That shit was ruining my life when I was in my 20s.
>>
>not fitting in
>Not getting dat pussy

I'm 32 and it's still those issues for me, but with added "oh well fuck it who gives a shit anymore" thrown in.
>>
>>36631524
>>36631557
I get the joek.
>>
File: download (10).jpg (4KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
4KB, 168x192px
>>36631710
>forgot joek pictcha
>>
>>36631722
>downloading it ten times
>>
>>36631616

Well but you still have a job that you like. Do you have any talents that you could pursue? Sports? Arts? Music? Science? What do you like to do generally in life?

>>36631630

Feelya man... I'm only 28 years old myself but I've pretty much given up the idea of "OUR GENERATION IS TEH ORIGINAL INTERNET GENERATION"- thingy... It's only gonna get worse for us in time...
>>
>>36631738
>needing something that 2d to be 'high quality'
lad
>>
>>36631738
>using a trip
>>
I'm 23, I'm getting older. I've been here since I was maybe 14 or 15, can't remember.

I don't really belong here because I am a pretty good actor and so therefore can function socially. I just use this as my "whatever" board because /b/ is extra shit now.

I'm about to start my own business and put an end to the internet-addicted video game-playing NEET-ish chapter of my life.
>>
>>36631739
It's just a job at some shitty dollar store. No, I have no talents or interests. I've basically done nothing to develop myself since I was born. Probably should kill myself. Sorry for bein a debby downer, anon.
>>
>>36631778

What kind of business are you starting? You said you were an "actor". How does the business work into that? It's good to have a map...
>>
>>36631798

Mehh... Oh come on. I bet you have something you're good at. You don't need to be super good at it or anything. Just something that you're interested in.

For me it was drawing. I'm trying to get into the gaming industry doing concept art and shit. I wasn't a great painter but I'm trying to get better.

Just think of what you'd like to do and do it. Sounds super "Yoda" and shit but that's how shit tends to work...
>>
>>36631710
>>36631722
what joke? I wasn't joking that I want to get in there
>>
I am 26. The only constant in life is suffering and existence is a curse. I am ready to die but I am not ready to kill myself.
>>
>>36632011

Why do you want to die? Where do you live? What do you do?
>>
>>36632085
For the reasons I listed above. Life is not worth living and I have little-to-no resources. I live in the U.S. and I am a student.
>>
>>36631524
Alright, sure. I'm 22, hadnt seen my biological dad in years, since i was 8 actually. I have a stepdad i like but like, hes a friend really, i'm not sure he's a "dad" really. Like how the fuck do you know what the fuck a dad is ya know?

my mom was bipolar as hell, up until i was 14 i straight up just stayed out of her sight so i wouldnt get yelled at for whatever.

Aside from that, we moved around a bunch and i was always the new kid. I got picked on a LOT and never really had friends, never bonded with very many people. Honestly, i could forgive everything else had i been raised with more structure i guess. Like i can't focus on anything, And i was never made to do much of anything like i was never even made to brush my teeth so three guesses on what i never got into any sort of habit of doing.

I cant really talk to people, and pretty much hate it not, i dont take care of myself, i don't like my family very much (They've been doing better recently though, but still i'd really rather just cut them off.) Just like, whats the point?
>>
I'm 26 basically I feel totally inadequate socially. other than that I'm tall, smart and good at most things but because of that I've done and am nothing.
>>
File: Seppo.jpg (122KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Seppo.jpg
122KB, 1024x576px
>>36632105

Aye. Sorry for being a huge asshole but you do have a job so you must have some resources. Move to another country. Get help... Mehh. Fuck. I don't know. I'm fucking depressed and broke myself. Don't listen to me. Just fucking kill yourself. We might as well! It's a Finnish tradition. Come here and we can kill each other. Suicide is a fucking tradition up here!
>>
>>36631871
If you hae a tiny chin you fail at life.
>>
>>36631524
I'm 24, working part-time and struggling to keep the job.
It definitely feels like younger people make a huge deal out of unimportant shit like muh oneitis or whatever. Look at this fag
>>36631616
he's 19 and has college AND a job? Holy shit. And his problem is that he's bored.
Hey dude, your life is starting. Just two years can change your life. At least wait until you have actual trouble!
>>
Im 21 autistic virgin no friends neet my hobbies are 4chan and sleeping. I have lost the will to live but not the will to shitpost
>>
>>36632159

But you live on your own now right? You sound like me. Only, I'm 28 and my teeth are falling out of my fucking mouth... Do you have a job?

I still feel super privileged because I can afford to have a house and food and shit even though I'm a huge fucking loser...
>>
>>36632226
Being a student does not mean I have a job. I am actually a graduate assistant but we only get 10 hours a week so pay is shit. I would like to move to a country with public healthcare but I have lived in poverty my entire life so that is not an option.

I await the sweet embrace of death.
>>
>>36632413

Well you aren't going to be a student forever. Don't await for the sweet embrace of death. Just wait till you graduate. I don't know what you're studying. Hope it's nothing unemployable though...
>>
>>36632379

Yeah i'm on my own now living in an apartment with a job i hate. I'm moving back to the only place i had friends in a few months. At the beginning of the year and a few months before it i was going through stages of being happy to be alive and really wanting to down the bottle of pills i have. Its been a few months since i hit a low like this and it just appeared out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>36632477

Have you considered that you might have bipolar disorder? If your shit is going round in cycles of being "happy to be alive" and "wanting to down the bottle of pills" it might be the case.

Remember. You're just 22. I'm not super old myself but I did fucking hate my job when I was 22. Compared to my current shituation shit was pretty great back then though... Remember that your life can only get shitter if you don't try to fix it right now...
>>
>>36632623
I probably do but goddamn if i've done anything about it. I'm unsure though because when i lived in arkansas i had friends and shit and none of this. Going back in a few months and just holding out until then really.
>>
>>36632677

Well I fucking hope you get your shit together and get happy in Arkansas...

I fucking wish I could move to the States... Feels like such a waste to be fluent in a language you never get to speak.
>>
>>36631524
25. Been here for 2 years.

My only issues in life are some back problems that make me fear old age and the fear of not being able to face the responsabilities I'm about to inherit.

Asides from that, life is good. Had a gf for a long time, got to know what it was like, gave it up and now I'm trying to decide if being single is a good choice for the rest of my life. Not that I detest women or anything, I just don't care about them enough to sacrifice my lifestyle.

How about you?
>>
>>36631524
Test post

Originalio for robotalio
>>
>>36631524
Okay, since the test post worked, Im gonna say some things about me. I am an 18 year old virgin loser, on the last year of high school, not from the usa. I dont have a job and I study full time. I am balding. I am ugly. I wear glasses. I am not bullied but I have a hard time dealing with people. I have a little case of social anxiety but these are thoughts, because I have never been to psychologist. I cant afford that, too expensive. I lack empathy to most people and only feel something when I can relate. The only things that make me feel human are:

Movies
Music
Games

I hate everything else and I am in constant boredom.
>>
>>36632895

I don't think that you need to make a choice for the rest of your life. I wouldn't. Let's just go with the flow.

Well thanks for asking! I'm just a 28 year old dude. I've dabbled in some music stuff but now I'm kind of interested in digital art. I'm fucking broke and depressed but I'm not suicidal or anything. I'm drunk every day. I drink every fucking day. I used to be in amazing shape but now I'm fat and drunk. Every day.... I'm drunk right now. I'm in this state of "I'M GONNA FUCKING SHOW THEM BLAH BLAH BLAH"- mode all the time. My family is fucking poor so it's pretty hard to make ends meet and shit. I live with my girlfriend and we fight all the time and I really wish I was single. I wish I was 20 again. I feel like I spent the best years of my life (19-25) drunk and I really can't remember anything. Hell.
>>
>28
>been here 10 years
>pretty good life at this point
>focused on getting /fit/ and finishing my doctorate
>finally becoming Chad but more work to do
>>
>>36633060

Doesn't sound too bad. You're young. I bet you feel some empathy towards people. You just feel like a badass when you say you don't.

>>36633114

Is your name Aleksi?
>>
>>36633082
Shit dude. That does sound like a bad situation to be in.

I smoke weed daily, so I know that breaking those short of habits is not something you can just convince someone to do, but it does seem like quite a messy vice you got.

What's a normal day in your life like?
>>
>>36633174

Well... I wake up. I watch Youtube for about 3 hours. I do digital painting for about 10h. I take the cans to the store and buy 8 beers. I draw for about 3 more hours. I go to the closest bar. I drink 2-6 beers. I go home. Fight with my girlfriend about my alcohol problem. I go to sleep. <-> repeat... I rarely eat. My teeth are fucked. I need to go to the doctor. But enough whining. Just gotta get my shit together!
>>
Just for the lulz, since I'm here and have nobody to talk to about this since it's the middle of the night.

There is some random guy ringing the bell of the apartment below mine since an hour and a half ago. He also is banging on the building entrance.

I had the great idea of talking to him through the speaker in the door, he seems to be looking for some woman that lives here. Sounds drunk as fuck.

Told him to give it up and go home before the cops show up.

He is persevering.

Cops have been called
>>
>>36633270
You do have a positive attitude towards it all, I'll give you that.

If you could change your life in any aspect, what would you change?

Sorry for the shitty psychologist survey, I just feel curious as to what caused your current situation. Maybe you have a straight up answer to that question.
>>
Go confront him. Post results. I'm the OP. I'm so drunk right now that I might as well. I don't normally fight but I dunno... Is he drugged up?
>>
>>36633357

Dun worry about the "shitty psychologist" survey. I've been asking questions from everybody here the whole evening because I really want to understand other people.

This seems to be a huge thing here. People want to talk about themselves but they aren't interested in anybody else which is probably a huge part of the reason why they have social issues. I come here because I want to know how other people are coping...

Me? I'd like to get better at the thing I'm doing. Digital painting and 3D so I could get to work in some of the biggest game companies in my country. I'd also like to be able to travel and I'd like to be healthy again some time in the near future...

How about you?
>>
>>36633159
I dont really mean it to sound like a badass...it doesnt work that way. You cant feel like a badass when youre counscious youre not one.

But youre right I have empathy towards some people. I just dont like the rest. It takes some time and attitude to know someone, because only that way you can develop feelings for the person, and actually getting to know someone is a hard task on its own.
>>
>>36631524
I'm 19, I don't have autism, social anxiety or anything like that. I'm actually pretty happy. All I really do nowadays is do stuff with my car, play games with my cousin and his friends, and talk to my gf (in case of REEEEE she lives on opposite side of country and we've never met.)

I think the thing that held me back into neetdom, which as a 19 year old really isn't all that bad to still live with parents, but is contentness. I didn't really strive for anything until quite recently. I started looking up to people who accomplished things that are amazing, yet attainable, and now sorta surround myself with those figures. I don't know any personally, and my friend group is far from that, but I find it really easy to look up to people as long as I know about their story.

i guess I'm kind of rambling now, so sorry about that, but hey that's what the thread is about right?

Also a big reason I never had any girls interested in me until my current internet gf is that I was really edgy and went to a very non edgy high school, so there was like one girl that hung out with us and she was ugly so I never pursued, and by the time I got out of edge-dom I held myself, and my future partner to pretty strict religious convictions. (When I was 17 I converted to Catholocism, ironically both of my parents are catholic but neither of them are very religious so I grew up with just about 0 religious influence. Although my mother was very into eastern spirituality so the concept of Karma and how it plays into the world was pretty hammered into my head at a young age.)
>>
>28

I have an okay job but still live with my mom to save on rent. I don't really see my life going anywhere from this point on, it's just work, make money, work some more and then probably kill myself eventually.

It all just seems so pointless but I have no impending desire to end it just yet. There's so much I haven't gotten to experience and probably never will, and I'm not sure whether or not I've come to terms with that yet.

I'm basically a NEET that graduated to getting a job and being economically self sufficient. Everything else is just pure sadness. And really I'm at the age where there's no going back.
>>
File: 20170429_063331.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_063331.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>36633383
Shit just turned real.
I went down to check if he was still there, saw the blue lights aproaching the building so I got to the elevator in a rush.
Got to the flat, took the pic.
Cops just called, they saw a suspicious man rushing into the elevator
Ask me to open up to check the building
Laying in my bed thinking about how I just got caught in my door, with a knife in the pocket, after someone has called the cops for possible domestic abuse.
>>
>>36633634
Almost got caught* sorry
>>
>>36633517

Well you are being honest about your shit and that's good. Most people like to think that they are super emphatic when they really aren't... Where are you from?

>>36633537

So wait what? Are you still into that HC Catholicism or did you get over that phase? I don't think that it's a good idea to have long distance relationship when you're 19 but fuck do I know... Who do you look up to and why?

Why should you pursue a girl that is "in your group"? I don't get any of this. I'm old and drunk...
>>
>>36633484
Sounds like a comfy choice. And is not too far out of reach either. Basically consists of sobbering up and investing time in your work. Getting to work where you want is a whole different thing, but I'm sure it is something achievable. At some point you will make the change, maybe you are just not ready yet.

I would like to get a comfy house with a small backyard, have a few animals. Maybe a grow room for my vice of choice. A sweet gaming station with a comfy chair and a good bed.

The rest of the details are quite irrelevant, those are the main things I would like to have in my life right now.

Asides from that, I would like to be a good enough lawyer to maintain that lifestyle. I'm a few months away from finishing university, so that bothers me a bit.
>>
File: IMG_1008.jpg (713KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1008.jpg
713KB, 1000x1333px
>>36633791

Your life goals are totally achievable dude. Happy to see someone here who's not completely fucked up. Hope you get your back fixed up...

>>36633634

This shit is fucking entertaining. I'm just watching in my lovely home studio...
>>
>>36633895
They left already. Thank god this a moderately big city and they probably have a lot of work, so they didn't bother knocking on my door. It smells like weed from the hallway. Not that it's illegal to smoke at your house, but still, I can do without cops in my flat.
>>
>>36634025

Hhaha... Poifect. Fucking Poyefect. Are you from the United States? The car said "Policia" or some shit so I guess not...
>>
>>36634152
Nah m8. Spain. Pretty chill regarding drugs.
>>
>>36633757
Im from Brazil. Yeah, my country is a shithole.
>>
>>36634184

Finnish fag jelly as fuck. You guys have it better than us. I still think you should have fought the guy...
>>
>>36634216
Hahaha I did go down to the main door, but to be honest, I haven't fought anyone in over a decade. I'm a pretty big guy, but still, experience beats strength, everytime.

Finland is always used as an example for many things around this parts. What don't you like about it? or rather, what makes you jelly about me being spanish?
>>
>>36631524
>28
>ended up in this shit hole (/b/ at first) in '09, when a buddy in the marines got obsessed
>aspie as a mofo
>drug addict/alcoholic
>depressed
>anxiety
>Cronic comorbid insomnia as well as acute maintenance insomnia
>post a lot about ex gf, and drug
Hope that helps, newfag.
>>
>>36634301

I was just fucking with you with the fighting thing. I can't fight. I haven't been in a fight after elementary school...

>What don't you like about it?

Well it's fucking cold up here. I'm 50% African and I get super depressed during the winter probably partially because my skin can't take in all dat good vitamin D that humans need to stay happy and healthy... Also, it's fucking boring up here.
>>
>>36634390

We are not that different. Have you actually been diagnosed with arseburgers? I don't have it. I'm just asking...
>>
>>36634396
I can see how climate might be a let down. I always thought that if there is a god, and that god cares about us the tiniest bit, and he had anything to do with the creation fo our planet, he didn't intend those areas to be populated.

Still, you have some very good genetics, at least stereotypically. Tall blondes and all that.

Being 1.80m tall, seeing a taller woman than me is quite an event here.
>>
>>36631630
> already stopped giving a shit about politics
I'm a wee lad of only 19 years, but can confirm that you have a good outlook on that which results in being very relaxed most of the time. Point is, it's never too early or too late to start thinking that way.
>>
>>36634494

I'm a fucking 173 tall brown balding alcoholic dude living in Finland. Shit could be better...

I don't believe in a god or anything. What I'm wondering is why the fuck would anyone want to live on these altitudes? Like some fucking cave men came to Spain "Nahh, too warm and brigh". Walked up north. Noticed that shit was getting colder. They got up here. The fucking ocean was frozen. Their balls were freezing. They got up to like fucking Germany but no. Up they went. And they got up to like fucking Lapland or some shit. And they were like. "Yup. It's not gonna get darker or colder than this... Might as well stay here". WTF was wrong with those people? I would have turned back... Jesus fuck...

Nahh but it's still a nice country. Still don't get the determination of those motherfuckers though...
>>
>>36633597
>I'm at the age where there's no going back.
Why? What makes you say that Anon?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.