[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fordyce's spots are normal anon, a lot of people have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>Fordyce's spots are normal anon, a lot of people have them
>Go to /soc/
>Fucking no one else has them
Why was I lied to about this? Lying to me about my insecurities only makes me feel worse about them.
>>
>>36631491
bumping because it's not fair it's not right
>>
File: browhat.png (19KB, 120x131px) Image search: [Google]
browhat.png
19KB, 120x131px
the fuck is this even supposed to be?

Don't mean to be rude, but are those lumps? I've never seen anyone with that before, ever.
>>
>50-80% of the population
>not common

Least they ain't on yo lips or face or some shit
>>
I have them too.

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/fordyce-spots

"Fordyce spots are present in about 50-80% of the population. They usually increase in visibility during puberty and early adulthood."

"Fordyce spots are benign, natural, and will usually go away by themselves over time (though it may take many years). Since the spots are not harmful, many doctors advise against treatment. However, there are methods- including CO2 and pulsed dye laser surgery- that can reduce the visibility of the bumps (although these methods may result in scarring)."
>>
>>36631491
When was the last time you took a good look at another mans balls in person?
>>
The pictures aren't high res enough to show them...
Can't believe I have to explain this to you.
I can legit not shave my legs and with phone pictures no one fucking knows.
>>
>>36631491
They come with age. It's normal occurrence of the body, primarily from the effects and changes under puberty.
>>
>>36631777

Checked.

Also trust me, almost everybody has them.

Even better, most chicks honestly never even notice (as strange as that might sound to you) or don't even care.
>>
I have them on my labia if it helps
>>
>>36631901
I have them on the corners of my lips as well but they're unnoticeable unless I pout my lips in a really weird way.
>>
File: normal-FS-340x220[1].jpg (10KB, 340x220px) Image search: [Google]
normal-FS-340x220[1].jpg
10KB, 340x220px
>>36631880
They're bumps yes, I picked that pic because it's closer to my skin tone and thus more noticeable but here's a better pic.

The texture of mine is in between the two pics.
>>
>>36632045
It does actually, might not be too hard to explain maybe.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.